What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember I read comments like this just a few months ago on PDF:
"When I went to Turkey, you have no idea how Turks were hospitable to us. When I told them I was from Pakistan, tears of joy formed in their eyes from happiness and we felt nothing but strong brotherly love between our nations. They told us we are very similar and we are brothers. They wished Pakistan nothing but love and prosperity from Allah. You have no idea how Turks are perfect and true Muslims. They are the only country in the region that loves us, unlike disgraceful Arabs and Iranians. Pakistan-Turkey zindabad".

And now this... I haven't seen a single year on PDF that Pakistan doesn't praise one of its neighbors and feels betrayed by another. It's like a recurrent pattern of behavior.

There is no reason to be rude. Delete your post.
No, need after all this brotherhood shit, it had been a good eye opener for Turks.

People are talking more and more about Pakistan, we recently learned that there is something called "Baçi Bazi" in Pakistan where they gang rape, children.
- There are brothels where they go for children.
- Also, a few days, ago. Everybody was talking about how some men in Pakistan dug a grave to have intercourse with a dead female.

No, need after all this brotherhood shit, it had been a good eye opener for Turks.

People are talking more and more about Pakistan, we recently learned that there is something called "Baçi Bazi" in Pakistan where they gang rape, children.
- Also, a few days, ago. Everybody was talking about how some men in Pakistan dug a grave to have intercourse with a dead female.
yeah right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wtf :lol: are yall officially stupid? and bacha bazi is a Afghanistan thing not Pakistan
or are we supposed to take care of the bad habits of both India and Afghanistan since we are their neighbors -at least choose one neighbor and give it us :lol:

the grave thing was a f*** doing occult. black magic ritual - can pull out 1000s of disgusting occult rituals, if I become obsessed and start searching for every weird happening in turkey, US, Mexico- Ill find a lot of crazy shit

"When I went to Turkey, you have no idea how Turks were hospitable to us. When I told them I was from Pakistan, tears of joy formed in their eyes from happiness and we felt nothing but strong brotherly love between our nations. They told us we are very similar and we are brothers. They wished Pakistan nothing but love and prosperity from Allah. You have no idea how Turks are perfect and true Muslims. They are the only country in the region that loves us, unlike disgraceful Arabs and Iranians. Pakistan-Turkey zindabad".

And now this... I haven't seen a single year on PDF that Pakistan doesn't praise one of its neighbors and feels betrayed by another. It's like a recurrent pattern of behavior.
It was true...but it changed in the last months. Now people disgust them.

Now, people are more sensitive against Pakistanis, Turks just beat them up if they feels they are doing something shady with their phones.

wtf :lol: are yall officially stupid? and bacha bazi happens in Afghanistan not Pakistan
or are we supposed to take care of the bad habits of both India and Afghanistan since we are their neighbors -at least choose one neighbor and give it us :lol:

the grave thing was a f*** doing occult. black magic ritual - can pull out 1000s of disgusting occult rituals, if I become obsessed and start searching for every weird happening in turkey, US, Mexico- Ill find a lot of crazy shit

This is the video about how Pakistanis rape children. We are all careful for our woman and children now. Especially after this Pakistani man shoot the video of the children, lick his lips.

People, went on a rage, police found him after a few hours, in next photos his face changed a bit and he got deported. Now, %96 of the Turks don't want Pakistanis in Turkey.

What has caused this? How did it spiral into this?
dont open your borders- Syrians came, Afghans came, Pakees saw their Afghan "brothers" leaving, urban poor, peasants started joining these literal caravans
now they are going retard mode over their own mistakes of letting anyone in

dont open your borders- Syrians came, Afghans came, Pakees saw their Afghan brothers leaving, urban poor, peasants started joining these literal caravans
now they are going retard mode over their own mistakes
Honestly, I'm also worried about the huge population of illegal Afghan immigrants in Iran. About 5K people illegally cross the border every day and nearly all of them are illegal and undocumented. The Afghan crisis can end up pretty bad for the entire region.

I hope those quotations are meant to be satire because even if it were true that's painfully cringe

Alas, when this whole weird love relationship was going on, I did repeatedly mention how it was being exaggerated and the people basically share nothing in common

Turkish dramas should've never came to Pakistan

What has caused this? How did it spiral into this?
They are filming Turkish women on streets and share it no tiktok, even children.

People got really angry, there are even Turkish people, organizing in telegram to go hunt for these refugees, they are caled Atamans.

Honestly, I'm also worried about the huge population of illegal Afghan immigrants in Iran. About 5K people illegally cross the border every day and nearly all of them are illegal and undocumented. The Afghan crisis can end up pretty bad for the entire region.
Opposition says that they are all going to stuff these perverts into the ships and send them back to Pakistan.

hey where are the turkish members? maybe reading the comments thinking collective punishment upon us on pdf. turkish member should reply it could help pakistani sentiments.
Just be a little patient. Even under this title, 90% of the members are trying to manipulate the title for their own ideological views or purposes, while the dimensions of disinformation in a shithole like social media and in the business field of systematic troll groups are naturally at a very high level right now.

While the meaningful part of the images/videos that create anger are agency products and professional productions(or the footage served as refugees crossing the border is an old video that was not shot in Turkey border.), also some of them are fictions created by paid trolls (such as a Pakistani declaring jihad in Antalya). While Pakistanis have been in our country(and Kıbrıs esp) for years, why has this issue been raging/soaped in the last month and directed to Pakistani perception because of some social allergies, anyone with a little thinking ability should be able to guess something about the background of this.

Those who are curious about the opinions of a Turkish person can look at my message history.

Last edited:
I hope those quotations are meant to be satire because even if it were true that's painfully cringe

Alas, when this whole weird love relationship was going on, I did repeatedly mention how it was being exaggerated and the people basically share nothing in common

Turkish dramas should've never came to Pakistan
well i have always said it that this whole drama cannot survive after Erdogan!!!! they re just a different country both religiously and socially! And yes you are right there is practically nothing in common. Govt to govt relationship will be there but people to people is just going to be a difficult task as both societies are poles apart!
still even today if you go to tiktok you will find tons of paindoos pakistanis prasing erugrul or whatnot!

Just be a little patient. Even under this title, 90% of the members are trying to manipulate the title for their own ideological views or purposes, while the dimensions of disinformation in a shithole like social media and in the business field of systematic troll groups are naturally at a very high level right now.

While the meaningful part of the images/videos that create anger are agency products and professional productions, also some of them are fictions created by paid trolls (such as a Pakistani declaring jihad in Antalya). While Pakistanis have been in our country(and Cyrpus esp) for years, why has this issue been raging/soaped in the last month and directed to Pakistani perception because of some social allergies, anyone with a little thinking ability should be able to guess something about the background of this.

Those who are curious about the opinions of a Turkish person can look at my message history.
Appreciate you bro but your sentiment is the negligible minority

The majority sentiment right now is: "filthy ****/afghan/syrian leave our country or die"

still even today if you go to tiktok you will find tons of paindoos pakistanis prasing erugrul or whatnot!
I wrote a post about this earlier in the thread bur yes, there's something fundamentally wrong with our society.

Last edited:
Appreciate you bro but your sentiment is the negligible minority

The majority sentiment right now is: "filthy ****/afghan/syrian leave our country or die"
No, I'm sorry, but you don't know anything about Turkish public opinion. You are manipulated because your sample size is misleading and also too narrow. If the majority of the Turkish public did not think like me, we would be in a very different reality right now.

I emphasize again that the messages I wrote here are not about the problem of illegal immigrants in Turkey; It is about trying to direct and instrumentalize the social allergy created by this to Pakistanis. This part of this PSYOP is artificial. However, the issue is not one-dimensional here either. Every Afghan in the country has a fake Pakistani passport in their pocket, so the Pakistani state has its responsibilities too

While we are resisting this psychological war, the Pakistani public should support us by showing their reaction to the individual events as much as we do. If Pakistani public opinion stops supporting us, of course, it is one of the possible that the populist and anti-Pakistani perception will be generalized in the country in the near future..

PS: However, if the problem reaches the alarm level, some preventive mechanisms will be activated against it. Because Pakistan-Turkey relations are like an iceberg. The full depth of the relationship is not limited to the apparent. If an external factor tries to undermine this structure on a sociological basis, it will be responded to at the same level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom