What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to break the news but Pakistanis dont help each other. Especially if one is Punjabi and other mirpuri/pothwari. if it is Pakistani police officer he be uncle tom and screw you harder than white cop. if it is Pakistani judge i swear you are going to get longer sentence and if you are mirpuri/pothwari and judge is Punjabi consider yourself long time in jail he will extend it.

So then let's learn to love eachother rather than worship foreigners. It can be done.

So then let's learn to love eachother rather than worship foreigners. It can be done.

only in bradford but outside bradford, thier is a stigma between communities but it is wrapped up but ppl do talk bout it you know ethnic hatred etc.

it is seen as punjabis are english mirpuris are irish.

only in bradford but outside bradford, thier is a stigma between communities but it is wrapped up but ppl do talk bout it you know ethnic hatred etc.

it is seen as punjabis are english mirpuris are irish.

In Luton/St Albans there is a tight unity between ALL Pakistanis.

It is hard enough to keep up with politics from one's own country. It is near impossible to understand the politics of another. Cultural and language differences along with selective international media can make any country seem completely opposite how it actually is. To add to this there are political bots run by government organizations that aren't even real people. These do nothing but try and cause political divisions.

Don't worry what someone from another country says. Do your best in your own place and once the political activity is finished the foreigners will forget all about whatever disagreements they had and go along with the new group. The political public has a veeery short short memory.

If you didn't believe in the vast-amount of anti Pakistani hatred in Turkey right now. They speak about Pakistan as they are Indians.
Are you STILL on about this? do you spend all day digging random and irrelevant tweets from right wing Turks? LOL

I understand this Turkish anger we are to. But for them to attack our whole country that’s not right. If they fall out with us over this one crazy incident of a mindless Pakistani man then that’s up to them,

Terror attacks in modern society,don't play dumb. You're not.

You know what I'm talking about. Dalit mentioned the mosque attack,I told him that attacks by radical Muslims in European cities were far more. We're not talking about wars.
More than 90% of terrorist attacks in US have nothing to do with Muslims. Most are white right wing duffers.

Well the mods in their great wisdom.

Deleted my thread on this topic last week.

Gave me "point" for inciting violence.
And banned me 🤷‍♂️

At the end of the day, we Pakistanis ONLY have eachother. NO-ONE else. That is a fact. The sooner we realize and act upon this, the better. arabs, turks, iranians, afghans, somalians etc are NOT our "fellow brothers". They are NOTHING to us. We are NOTHING to them.
If you don't act like donkeys in their countries. They will be with you. Lmao 😂

Pakistan despite having a huge population has to count on foreign remittances. That's a total shame, it puts the lives of abroad Pakistanis under threat of racism.

Pakistan has the cheap labor to be a large economy but i am afraid the corrupt politicians and the Al-Bakistani bunch never allowed this country to stand on it's own 2 feet. A country no matter how big/large/populated, without natural energy and without pollitical will, will not progress.

I understand what Pakistani patriots are already trying to convey, problem is Pakistan as a country needs to stand on it's own 2 feet. Then act based upon it's national interests derived from it's cultural roots. However, Pakistan as an independent state has done well in many areas and the situation is not that bad. The only factor that the country needs the most is independence, Imran Khan paid the price of asking for it. The gradual progress is at slow pace but not bad at all.

Mosaddegh of Iran learnt it the hard way, Khan was no exception.

Are you STILL on about this? do you spend all day digging random and irrelevant tweets from right wing Turks? LOL
AKP are right-wing Turks as well. Maybe he should turn to the communists?

Turks having a bitch fit over some low class criminals and stereotyping all Pakistanis..

On the other hand this girl from Turkey is running around Pakistan with no trouble.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't be so upset and face the reality. I know it is an uncomfortable reality.

Pakistan despite having a huge population has to count on foreign remittances. That's a total shame, it puts the lives of abroad Pakistanis under threat of racism.

Pakistan has the cheap labor to be a large economy but i am afraid the corrupt politicians and the Al-Bakistani bunch never allowed this country to stand on it's own 2 feet. A country no matter how big/large/populated, without natural energy and without pollitical will, will not progress.

I understand what Pakistani patriots are already trying to convey, problem is Pakistan as a country needs to stand on it's own 2 feet. Then act based upon it's national interests derived from it's cultural roots. However, Pakistan as an independent state has done well in many areas and the situation is not that bad. The only factor that the country needs the most is independence, Imran Khan paid the price of asking for it. The gradual progress is at slow pace but not bad at all.

Mosaddegh of Iran learnt it the hard way, Khan was no exception.

We have leaders both civilian and military who sell themselves to the highest bidder. When a leader aspires independent foreign policy its leaders drag it back to being a client state. Pakistan has limited options.

I understand this Turkish anger we are to. But for them to attack our whole country that’s not right. If they fall out with us over this one crazy incident of a mindless Pakistani man then that’s up to them,

They already have and we can guage that by their sentiments. The Turks are free to break diplomatic relations with Pakistan if they feel bruised and angered. I think that should be next logical step.

Last edited:
don't expect anyone else to help Pakistan and you will never be disappointed....... its good to have relations, good to have partnership but nothing more than that with turkey. Have seen their ultra nationalists doing crazy things! PAKISTAN FIRST!!!!

The whole episode looks like a storm in a tea cup. Will wither away eventually :coffee:
I trust Pakistanis to make things worse for Pakistanis. I mean at this point everyone is pissed at us and some of them for the right reasons. Our collective image has gone down the drain because of own follies but no one is willing to correct it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom