What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys this shouldnt be a topic
Twitter BS is usual dont let it meddle in diplomatic relations

It is abnormal behaviour. This isn't Geert Wilders sending out lies and hateful tweets. Yes, you can ignore those remarks and we can close such topics. These aren't just a handful of disgruntled anti-immigrant rightwingers. This is organized and systematic. There is a wave of hateful remarks that are sometimes based on sheer lies. Diplomatic ties are affected by how peoples perceive each other. I would like to know if a sizeable segment of the Turkish people hold anti-Pakistan sentiment. We can't hide this forever.

Rubbish. Even if that is true you don't blantanly use rape and other horrific stories that took place in another country and label them against Pakistan. This is sinister. These are lies being spread with foul intentions. It has a totally different meaning. It is one thing to criticise illegal immigrants. It is an entirely different thing to start a campaign against a whole country.
@dBSPL @SilentEagle can tell you more about it but I believe most of the Turks are angry that the worst are coming to Turkey. Of course on one hand,the Pakistani government is not to blame,but neither is the Turkish one. Anyone wonders why they don't dare lift a finger in Saudi Arabia,UAE and Qatar? Because the laws there and the locals don't tolerate such people. They will punish them severely or deport them.

Exactly.

This thread should be closed. The "right" opinion to have here is somewhere in the middle.

Pakistanis are placing the entirety of the blame on foreign powers and fake trends, and focusing more on the racism than the actual root problem (crime). It may be partially true but it's better to address the main problem.

Turkish people are going borderline genocidal with their sentiment which is of course crazy.

Truth is the Turkish people have a justified reason to be angered, they are facing valid problems which should be addressed and are a reality. But of course racism is not good or genocidal remarks etc.
Exactly that

guys this shouldnt be a topic
Twitter BS is usual dont let it meddle in diplomatic relations
Yeah

Both countries will do what's in their best interests regardless.

Plus when you have a few idiots acting like ŕètards in a foreign country, it's very easy to rile up a dormant population that has a large right-wing population

@dBSPL @SilentEagle can tell you more about it but I believe most of the Turks are angry that the worst are coming to Turkey. Of course on one hand,the Pakistani government is not to blame,but neither is the Turkish one. Anyone wonders why they don't dare lift a finger in Saudi Arabia,UAE and Qatar? Because the laws there and the locals don't tolerate such people. They will punish them severely or deport them.

You are not answering my question. This case would have been closed from day one if the culprits were punished and deported. End of story.

Why are so many Turks resorting to anti-Pakistan hatred on social media platforms? News stories from other countries are being shared with the malicious intent to denigrate Pakistan. These are blatant lies. What purpose does this serve? Are these fake Twitter accounts? If not, Pakistanis at least have the right to ask why the Turks irrespective of their affiliations are behaving this way. If right-wing Turks have some kind of hatred for Pakistan it should be common knowledge. I don't find anything wrong in finding out who loves and hates my country. It only brings more transparency and clarity. Yes, I am stunned at the level of hatred from Turkish quarters. I never expected this kind of hate from Turkish friends irrespective of their background. I am disappointed, but I would be more foolish to bury my head in the sand like an ostrich and pretend that it never happened.

Last edited:
It is abnormal behaviour. This isn't Geert Wilders sending out lies and hateful tweets. Yes, you can ignore those remarks and we can close such topics. These aren't just a handful of disgruntled anti-immigrant rightwingers. This is organized and systematic. There is a wave of hateful remarks that are sometimes based on sheer lies. Diplomatic ties are affected by how peoples perceive each other. I would like to know if a sizeable segment of the Turkish people hold anti-Pakistan sentiment. We can't hide this forever.
just ignore, The MB sent millions of hashtags calling for a rebllion on twitter and facebook and they put out dates and no one does what they want , when no one shows up they begin cursing on the people lol they wanted us to rebel in the previous EID! Dont give it a chance to get to you

You are not answering my question. This case would have been closed from day one if the culrpits were punished and deported. End of story.

Why are so many Turks resorting to anti-Pakistan hatred on social media platforms?
Eeeh I don't know. Maybe Erdoğan is allowing this? Maybe he wants to give them citizenship and have them vote for him? Maybe Kemalist Turks are tired of the whole Turkey-Pakistan love after what they've seen? Maybe they expected lowlife Pakistanis to behave like princes,just because they are brothers and supposedly love Turkey?
Maybe they just think of Pakistanis as uncivilized now?

You know how many times Greek and Serb players have turned basketball games into warzones? 😂

Orthodox brothers,Greece-Serbia love forever and when the national teams play against each other at big tournaments,
there are crazy fights. You can check it on YouTube.
Then some Serbs go like "yes,we love you but we love Russia more,they are slavic brothers". Or "yes Macedonia is Greek" but then they will call people from FYROM as "Makedonski".

Meanwhile I've had Russians tell me in private that they don't like Serbs and Serbs that they don't like Russians.

Maybe it's something like that between Turks and Pakistanis. Maybe some people think right now "what do we have in common with these people except religion and some words?"

just ignore, The MB sent millions of hashtags calling for a rebllion on twitter and facebook and they put out dates and no one does what they want , when no one shows up they begin cursing on the people lol they wanted us to rebel in the previous EID! Dont give it a chance to get to you

Bro I am jolly. I am also curious. We have always heard and believed certain things. Today we are witnessing the opposite. It is a perfectly normal question to ask why certain Turkish Twitter accounts are sharing lies and hateful content against Pakistan. I don't think I am asking too much.

Eeeh I don't know. Maybe Erdoğan is allowing this? Maybe he wants to give them citizenship and have them vote for him? Maybe Kemalist Turks are tired of the whole Turkey-Pakistan love after what they've seen? Maybe they expected lowlife Pakistanis to behave like princes,just because they are brothers and supposedly love Turkey?
Maybe they just think of Pakistanis as uncivilized now?

You know how many times Greek and Serb players have turned basketball games into warzones? 😂

Orthodox brothers,Greece-Serbia love forever and when the national teams play against each other at big tournaments,
there are crazy fights. You can check it on YouTube.
Then some Serbs go like "yes,we love you but we love Russia more,they are slavic brothers". Or "yes Macedonia is Greek" but then they will call people from FYROM as "Makedonski".

Meanwhile I've had Russians tell me in private that they don't like Serbs and Serbs that they don't like Russians.

Maybe it's something like that between Turks and Pakistanis. Maybe some people think right now "what do we have in common with these people except religion and some words?"

Exactly. If it is like that we need to call a spade a spade. I don't want to hear lies about brotherhood and commonalities. I want to know who I can trust. Perhaps I can also reciprocate the feelings. I have nothing against hate or lies. Our enemies restort to hate and lies. We are used to hate and lies and that doesn't frighten us. I just don't want to be backstabbed by a so-called friend. I want to differentiate between a friend and a foe. Like I said, clarity.

Last edited:
Bro I am jolly. I am also curious. We have always heard and believed certain things. Today we are witnessing the opposite. It is a perfectly normal question to ask why certain Turkish Twitter accounts are sharing lies and hateful content against Pakistan. I don't think I am asking too much.

Exactly. If it is like that we need to call a spade a spade.
Usual turkish media and twitter accounts. This issue will die sooner or later

could be paid cyber trolls.
A lot of them are but that's besides the point, there was obviously an issue to begin with that was taken advantage of. That should be addressed first.

Turkey has always had a decently sized right-wing population that is more European leaning and anti-Islam. Using this it's easy to rile up that dormant population.

A lot of them are but that's besides the point, there was obviously an issue to begin with that was taken advantage of. That should be addressed first.

Turkey has always had a decently sized right-wing population that is more European leaning and anti-Islam. Using this it's easy to rile up that dormant population.

Well they certainly did get riled up and they did a fantastic job at that. I suppose we need to lower our expectations now. I always rejoice such moments. It provides clarity and you can cross out one more illusion. On the upside, when I come across nasty remarks from right-wing Turkish brethren I won't have to be confused anymore. It will all make sense.

Exactly. If it is like that we need to call a spade a spade. I don't want to hear lies about brotherhood and commonalities. I want to know who I can trust. Perhaps I can also reciprocate the feelings. I have nothing against hate or lies. Our enemies restort to hate and lies. We are used to hate and lies and that doesn't frighten us. I just don't want to be backstabbed by a so-called friend. I want to differentiate between a friend and a foe. Like I said, clarity.

At the end of the day, we Pakistanis ONLY have eachother. NO-ONE else. That is a fact. The sooner we realize and act upon this, the better. arabs, turks, iranians, afghans, somalians etc are NOT our "fellow brothers". They are NOTHING to us. We are NOTHING to them.

At the end of the day, we Pakistanis ONLY have eachother. NO-ONE else. That is a fact. The sooner we realize and act upon this, the better. arabs, turks, iranians, afghans, somalians etc are NOT our "fellow brothers". They are NOTHING to us. We are NOTHING to them.

Every single day teaches me precisely this harsh lesson over and over again. No matter how much we deny, this is ultimately the truth.

Sorry to break the news but Pakistanis dont help each other. Especially if one is Punjabi and other mirpuri/pothwari. if it is Pakistani police officer he be uncle tom and screw you harder than white cop. if it is Pakistani judge i swear you are going to get longer sentence and if you are mirpuri/pothwari and judge is Punjabi consider yourself long time in jail he will extend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom