What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people take social media so seriously.
Looool irrelevant

I trust Pakistanis to make things worse for Pakistanis. I mean at this point everyone is pissed at us and some of them for the right reasons. Our collective image has gone down the drain because of own follies but no one is willing to correct it.
Do you really think that 6 months or a year from now this issue will still be in memory? People will move on to other things. They always do.

Do you really think that 6 months or a year from now this issue will still be in memory? People will move on to other things. They always do.
Not a particular issue per se but overall image of the Pakistanis is not going to change if we continued to tread the same path.

Not a particular issue per se but overall image of the Pakistanis is not going to change if we continued to tread the same path.
South Asians have always had an image problem. African countries also deal with the same issues. Racism and looking down upon poorer countries is not a new phenomenon.

In Luton/St Albans there is a tight unity between ALL Pakistanis.

my mate has been to luton told me ppl there are living good life, big houses, big gardens. plenty of shopping.

Pakistan despite having a huge population has to count on foreign remittances. That's a total shame, it puts the lives of abroad Pakistanis under threat of racism.

Pakistan has the cheap labor to be a large economy but i am afraid the corrupt politicians and the Al-Bakistani bunch never allowed this country to stand on it's own 2 feet. A country no matter how big/large/populated, without natural energy and without pollitical will, will not progress.

I understand what Pakistani patriots are already trying to convey, problem is Pakistan as a country needs to stand on it's own 2 feet. Then act based upon it's national interests derived from it's cultural roots. However, Pakistan as an independent state has done well in many areas and the situation is not that bad. The only factor that the country needs the most is independence, Imran Khan paid the price of asking for it. The gradual progress is at slow pace but not bad at all.

Mosaddegh of Iran learnt it the hard way, Khan was no exception.

iranians are well educated and young society and they can rally around slogans. plus there standard of living is better so can take time out to revolt. pakistan ppl are just surviving to eat.

Pakistan despite having a huge population has to count on foreign remittances. That's a total shame, it puts the lives of abroad Pakistanis under threat of racism.

Pakistan has the cheap labor to be a large economy but i am afraid the corrupt politicians and the Al-Bakistani bunch never allowed this country to stand on it's own 2 feet. A country no matter how big/large/populated, without natural energy and without pollitical will, will not progress.

I understand what Pakistani patriots are already trying to convey, problem is Pakistan as a country needs to stand on it's own 2 feet. Then act based upon it's national interests derived from it's cultural roots. However, Pakistan as an independent state has done well in many areas and the situation is not that bad. The only factor that the country needs the most is independence, Imran Khan paid the price of asking for it. The gradual progress is at slow pace but not bad at all.

Mosaddegh of Iran learnt it the hard way, Khan was no exception.

iranians are well educated and young society and they can rally around slogans. plus there standard of living is better so can take time out to revolt. pakistan ppl are just surviving to eat.

hey where are the turkish members? maybe reading the comments thinking collective punishment upon us on pdf. turkish member should reply it could help pakistani sentiments.

Turks having a bitch fit over some low class criminals and stereotyping all Pakistanis..

On the other hand this girl from Turkey is running around Pakistan with no trouble.

:lol:

Turks just exhibiting small dick energy because of inflation.

Inflation or not- for your standards the ghettos of Istanbul are Beverly Hills.

One thing I learned from these tweets, most of the racist terms goras used against Indians are also the same ones gets used against Pakistanis LOL
The anti refugee sentiment is very very high. People begin to hate Pakistanis. People used to call "Pakistanlı Kardeşlerimiz" = "Our Pakistani Brothers". Now they call them Pakis, like people calling Suri instead of Suriyeli.

Saying **** to someone is equal to saying pervert. They also say **** to Afghans.

I have seen some tweets like, "We should support India, and India should erase them with their Nukes".

The anti refugee sentiment is very very high. People begin to hate Pakistanis. People used to call "Pakistanlı Kardeşlerimiz" = "Our Pakistani Brothers". Now they call them Pakis, like people calling Suri instead of Suriyeli.

Saying **** to someone is equal to saying pervert. They also say **** to Afghans.

I have seen some tweets like, "We should support India, and India should erase them with their Nukes".

But even if you hate Pakistanis, it’s not going to help turks afford a piece of bread. What’s the point?

ummah

I think Pakistan should recognize Armenia

0ku0k45tbh171.jpg

Hey Pakistani bros complain to the Turkish Embassy

There is no reason to be rude. Delete your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom