What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never made such a posting. I'm more Turkish than many of you Paks. Please, don't put words in my mouth otherwise I have to call in the administration to reprimand you.

LOL wow. This guy is an Indian.

• Haha
Reactions: waz
I'm not gonna spend all of my time here. I just wanted to reply to lies.

You guys are in your echo rooms, you tell the stuff you want to hear to eachother. Truth is in Turkey after these recent events (3 months), word Pakis became equal to Pervert. If you don't believe all the videos and links i posted here, do your own research.

With

Ask him what "Baçi Bazi" is, whole Europe can't come near to these guys in terms of gayness.

He won't tell you, so here you go.
saw the video. Am I missing something? All I saw were a few shots of fully clothed women. Men all over the world, of all backgrounds have done much more. There used to be 'up skirt' videos on youtube ( I think they have banned them now), much worse.

If this is all there is then it's overblown.

I hope those quotations are meant to be satire because even if it were true that's painfully cringe

Alas, when this whole weird love relationship was going on, I did repeatedly mention how it was being exaggerated and the people basically share nothing in common

Turkish dramas should've never came to Pakistan
The wording is not quite the same as I don't have that post saved, but the general tone is pretty much the same.

Yeah, sure.

But, gotta say one thing. You guys are trying to find some stuff to offend me. And you are trying to find these stuff from your experiences.

My ancestors found 3 empires and 12 Turkic states in the history, ruled over 3 continents and dozens of nationalities, been overlords of every ethnicity. Turks don't have inferiorty complex against other races and identity crisis, like you.

You very much do. 1.) Your fellow Turks are calling on a genocide and to nuke Pakistan, but with what? American nukes?
2.) You want to join the European Union, but, they don't want you in. And, if you were to join, they would give all these people "filming" an open right to film because in Europe, that is not illegal. Even Turk perverts do this in Europe openly, and they are celeberated by their countrymen.

Beginning to think our 'Turkish' friend isn't as such.

@dBSPL can you converse this guy in fluent Turkish to find out if he is telling the truth? He may be a troll from elesewhere.
He's real. Many like him.

that's me,just say it. Be a man and name names. Y
So all these Turkish accounts popping up are bhartis?
Not all. Many are real.

I'm not gonna spend all of my time here. I just wanted to reply to lies.

You guys are in your echo rooms, you tell the stuff you want to hear to eachother. Truth is in Turkey after these recent events (3 months), word Pakis became equal to Pervert. If you don't believe all the videos and links i posted here, do your own research.

With

Ask him what "Baçi Bazi" is, whole Europe can't come near to these guys in terms of gayness.

He won't tell you, so here you go.

There are bad things that happen in Pakistan.

But there are many bad things that happens in Turkey. Such as these:

Many more. The difference is, we are taught not the generalize while Turks view people and immediately generalize.

Bursa's in the West,if I'm not mistaken. But if you check dating sites,Arabs and Turks are crazy there.

View attachment 843255

View attachment 843256

View attachment 843259

View attachment 843258

Keep posting stuff like these. Expose the exposers.

LoL

I just went to the Turk forum and this is what they think about Pakistanis:

90D76B6D-16EB-4C00-A1E3-D24842C67E67.jpeg

F17C0159-D297-4485-BA27-1C787780A5D6.png

70AD4468-F97A-43DD-933D-44A7FD6C61B2.jpeg

2E86F177-1DBB-4305-964D-B71691EC82B6.png

Hor chupo Ertugal Gazi di aulaud’o...

:lol:

LoL

I just went to the Turk forum and this is what they think about Pakistanis:

View attachment 843265

View attachment 843266

View attachment 843267

View attachment 843268

Hor chupo Ertugal Gazi di aulaud’o...

:lol:

Bro to be fair that guy has 10 posts and speaks very much like an Indian troll. Plenty of lies in his posts as well especially the Turkish earthquake one which is complete BS, the nation rallied for Turkey at the time.
The seniors don’t share such views. However I’m disappointed not much action hasn’t been taken against him.
We shouldn’t blanket insult Turkey, which to be fair no one has and the people.
That being said any racists pricks should be met head and show their crap stinks just like any others.

Yes, they call it "PeeDF"

Truly insulting. That's just like calling Pakistan "Pee".

If we were to insult Turkey in a similar manner (which we don't, and shouldn't), imagine the outrage.
Is that forum Turkish majority or ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom