What's new

Another wave of Anti-Pakistani campaign in Turkey brewing. This time, Ataturk and Nuclear Technology is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor attempts to divert the subject. If you want to say bad stuff to Turks, go that Turkish forum you have posted, I'm not interested.

----------------------------------------

hi im from pakistan. i love Turkey espeschilly Erdughan and Ertgrul ghazi best rulers in the wörl. u knoe we ar brothrs?..

3itdf6bkoil51.jpg

No one is diverting anything here, you just can’t answer basic questions.
Why are you bringing all Turks into a fight you started on here? I have nothing but respect for other Turks, who don’t hold the views you do.
Oh by the way Pakistanis don’t wear dots on their head. Even your racist cartoons are rubbish.

There was a member here,I don't remember who exactly,either Trango Towers or the the guy who was rumoured to have two accounts and strangely enough both have disappeared now,who used to fantatically claim that Pakistan would use nuclear weapons to protect Turkey. He insisted that Pakistan would enter WWIII for Turkey etc
Their leaders are more clever than the posters of this forum.

No one is diverting anything here, you just can’t answer basic questions.
Why are you bringing all Turks into a fight you started on here? I have nothing but respect for other Turks, who don’t hold the views you do.
Oh by the way Pakistanis don’t wear dots on their head. Even your racist cartoons are rubbish.
Because i'm not posting here to fight. I'm neutral against Pakistan. I want Pakistanis to be gone from my country. Just giving info to Pakistanis that they are unwelcomed here.

I don't know what they wear on their head, i don't care and i don't want to know, cartoon is not mine, i didn't make it.

There was a member here,I don't remember who exactly,either Trango Towers or the the guy who was rumoured to have two accounts and strangely enough both have disappeared now,who used to fantatically claim that Pakistan would use nuclear weapons to protect Turkey. He insisted that Pakistan would enter WWIII for Turkey etc
The only country Pakistan will go nuclear for is Wadiya!

1652381079084.png

Islamists have always been an embarrassment, they are more often than not
thoroughly retarted but itll take them a good 2-3 decades maybe more to reach normal human IQ

Poor attempts to divert the subject. If you want to say bad stuff to Turks, go that Turkish forum you have posted, I'm not interested.

----------------------------------------

Another pervert Pakistani news from today. A Pakistani man, get naked below his waist and walked in streets.

:(

hi im from pakistan. i love Turkey espeschilly Erdughan and Ertgrul ghazi best rulers in the wörl. u knoe we ar brothrs?..

3itdf6bkoil51.jpg
Lol Pakistanis are not dot head.
The pant less guy is some mentally unstable man and also doesnt seem to be a pakistani from his face in video looks more like farsiban.but why didnt the news outlet share his name?

Last edited:
Strange most of these accounts on PDF supposidly from Western countries and Turkey that are bashing Pakistan with racist tendencies have been created in march 2022 and April 2022.
Cant spot the old turkish members i used to have discussion with in Syrian War forums on this topic. 🤔

I told many many times in this thread, saying one time again.

- There are perverts, rapists all over the world.
- These things happen all over the world.
- The problem here, we are seeing this stuff from manly Pakistanis.
- The biggest problem is they are uploading the videos to Tiktok. They don't even realise that they are doing a bad thing, because pervertness is in their culture (this is the way Turks see)

So, Turks think this is not about some petty criminal acts, but a culture of Pakistanis. So, we can expect this act from every Pakistani. Hence, people want them gone.

This happened today. Turkish people begin be very sensitive against foreigners with their cell phones.

This "You want to enter EU but they don't want you".

Pakistanis as usual sees this in a very different light. I said it before, we don't have inferioty complex like you guys.
You think, as if Turks want to be accepted as equals but Europeans didn't want it. You think like that because of your colonial past and being servants of English.

Turkey wants enter EU because of economics, political benefits, no borders, improvement of standarts in every thing, free funds from EU etc... Greece was Turkey's biggest supporter at the time.
Your english writing style looks ,weirdly , From These parts of the world and not turkish at all 🧐
Not at all like other old turkish accounts on this forum.

What's happening?

I feel like a school girl who's hand in marriage has been promised to a Gangaistani by her vicious step father while she was on a week-long school trip.

@dBSPL

Care to explain, bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom