What's new

Another video of indian soldiers complaining

Pathetic people ... now we know why they surrender in droves when war against ACTUAL soldiers instead of local insurgencies happen. The Indians are really only good at killing civilians. They cannot even successfully tame local insurgencies like the Naxalites.

They are CRPF guys, not army. I agreed witj them. They use to deploy in Kashmir like region where stone peltings are normal. So they should be having good equipments.
Pathetic people ... now we know why they surrender in droves when war against ACTUAL soldiers instead of local insurgencies happen. The Indians are really only good at killing civilians. They cannot even successfully tame local insurgencies like the Naxalites.
Still they are better equipped than Pakistani rangers deploy in Balochistan. These are CRPF guys, not army. So before mocking other countries's drawbacks, one should see its own situation.

Last edited:
They are CRPF guys, not army. I agreed witj them. They use to deploy in Kashmir like region where stone peltings are normal. So they should be having good equipments.

Still they are better equipped than Pakistani rangers deploy in Balochistan. These are CRPF guys, not army. So before mocking other countries's drawbacks, one should see its own situation.
silly no rangers in balochistan kid :lol:

and more silly go teach them dont complain you are not army . when they die like rabbits go to their families and told them they were not army too :lol:

In terms of infantry equipment Pak Para military at least a generation ahead of Indian forces, mainly thanks to high end equipment procured due to anti-terror ops.

silly no rangers in balochistan kid :lol:

and more silly go teach them dont complain you are not army . when they die like rabbits go to their families and told them they were not army too :lol:
What makes you laugh? I m agreed that they should be having good equipments. I was referring as you mentioned in OP "Army". Being on a defense forum, you should be educated that much that you can make difference between Army and Para military.

Lolx rangers in Balochistan ? Balochistan has FC not rangers mate and FC is moderately equipped if not well equipped and its way better than these trucks

Our FC riding around in MAXXPROs, Indian soldiers complaining about driving around in unarmoured trucks and Indians on the internet claiming it's all fine and they are a superpower. Yes, this sums up the entire situation in South Asia very well actually.....

What makes you laugh? I m agreed that they should be having good equipments. I was referring as you mentioned in OP "Army". Being on a defense forum, you should be educated that much that you can make difference between Army and Para military.
you yourself are not that educated calling frontier core one of the oldest corps of south asia rangers :lol:

let me educate you both have separate commands different equipment different choppers and different uniforms
FC was raised in 1878

rangers were raised in 1958

and you were calling your rangers in balochistan while there is no single ranger in balochistan .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom