What's new

Another video of indian soldiers complaining

Morale is low in the Indians army
This is not the Indian army. It’s the CRPF, they mention their senior to be an inspector rank cadre in the video.
leave them these indians learn from bollywood sir . FC was rag tag in 2000 in 2020 its armed to teeth and fully capable force with modern gear . gen tariq make a miracle
Seb se seb ka comparison karein. CRPF is meant to provide volumes, it’s the cheapest available option after the khakhi police force.

leave them these indians learn from bollywood sir . FC was rag tag in 2000 in 2020 its armed to teeth and fully capable force with modern gear . gen tariq make a miracle

Then please share which organisation's cadre is seen in the Baluchistan video's where they are being attacked while travelling in horrible pick up trucks ?

I don't need to tell you what happened to the poorly equipped soldiers ( whoever they are ) each time .

Then please share which organisation's cadre is seen in the Baluchistan video's where they are being attacked while travelling in horrible pick up trucks ?

I don't need to tell you what happened to the poorly equipped soldiers ( whoever they are ) each time .

Stll we don't see them complaining and whining like CRPF guys

Yeah whining is a national trait in India but still we expect better from soldiers

Stll we don't see them complaining and whining like CRPF guys

Yeah whining is a national trait in India but still we expect better from soldiers

I don't see North Korean soldiers complain either . What child-like logic is this ?

And do I need to remind you what we see those soldiers in the Baluchistani videos doing ?
Guess not.

I don't see North Korean soldiers complain either . What child-like logic is this ?

And do I need to remind you what we see those soldiers in the Baluchistani videos doing ?
Guess not.

Still that doesn't mean soldiers should whine on videos even if it is a national habit

Guess not.
BTW, when you get the chance , let Imran khan and me know who those soldiers are, get attacked in the pickup trucks in Baluchistan. And also where the Maxxpros are
Still that doesn't mean soldiers should whine on videos even if it is a national habit

You have dug yourself in a hole and are now literally sounding like a child. Carry on. I have kids of my own.

Guess not.

North Korea is more powerful than India. Why would they complain?

North Korea can wipe India off the map, but Indian nukes don't have the range to reach North Korea.

North Korea is more powerful than India. Why would they complain?

North Korea can wipe India off the map, but Indian nukes don't have the range to reach North Korea.

Stay away from whatever you consumed for dinner last night :p: :p:

That rottern stuff has affected your brain. Plus I doubt that this low quality troll post will be credited to your account by your manager !! TRY AGAIN :-)

To be fair, their armed forces (including army, paramilitary and police forces) are ridiculously oversized, probably at least 4-5 million personnel in total. You'd need an internal security/defence budget the size of China's/US' to be able to build and maintain modernized forces.

To be fair, their armed forces (including army, paramilitary and police forces) are ridiculously oversized, probably at least 4-5 million personnel in total. You'd need an internal security/defence budget the size of China's/US' to be able to build and maintain modernized forces.

This hits the nail on the head. For every 1 soldier they equip with a Sig rifle, 8 are left with an INSAS, for every 1 Armoured Brigade given a K-9 SPH regiment there are 8 with no SPHs, for every Spike missile unit you have 20 using 80s era MILAN. For every Chinook flying there are 20 Cheetah/Lama choppers.

India's forces are so big that modernisation will only effect 20-30% of the total force combined.

Stay away from whatever you consumed for dinner last night :p: :p:

That rottern stuff has affected your brain. Plus I doubt that this low quality troll post will be credited to your account by your manager !! TRY AGAIN :-)

Proof that India has any weapons that can reach North Korea?

They are CRPF guys, not army. I agreed witj them. They use to deploy in Kashmir like region where stone peltings are normal. So they should be having good equipments.

Still they are better equipped than Pakistani rangers deploy in Balochistan. These are CRPF guys, not army. So before mocking other countries's drawbacks, one should see its own situation.
What equipment do you think should be provided to them?

This is not the Indian army. It’s the CRPF, they mention their senior to be an inspector rank cadre in the video.

Seb se seb ka comparison karein. CRPF is meant to provide volumes, it’s the cheapest available option after the khakhi police force.
police also use APC here when its needed

they are not human ?

sindh police
1602412260961.png

1602412275260.png

punjab police

1602412324366.png

1602412458151.png

even they got air cover

1.jpg

2.jpg

He is unfortunately right.

The Brahmin-Bania ruling elites of India use lower-caste Hindus and Sikhs as canon fodder in Jammu & Kashmir. Everyone knows India is hiding the real deaths of soldiers either through suicide, fratricides or attrition to continue its occupation of Jammu & Kashmir.

Last edited:
police also use APC here when its needed

they are not human ?

sindh police
View attachment 678339

View attachment 678340

punjab police

View attachment 678341

View attachment 678343

even they got air cover

View attachment 678345

View attachment 678344
Itne paise nahin hain, gareeb hain. We have APCs but not a lot of them. Mechanisation is a huge priority for the army but not for the paramilitary forces. Hence the probability of being assigned an APC is lower. Trucks also help in quicker mobilisation of forces. i can post pictures of indian APCs as well, but to be honest CRPF does get the shorter end of the stick. Most resources are prioritised for the army.
Human life of course is important, it’s sad. Glad Pakistan has sorted its problems out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom