What's new

Another Ban : Zero Dark Thirty will not be shown in Pakistan cinemas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes I agree, OBL was not there infact Americans didn't came there. It was chinese WZ10 which crashed during night test. The Ladies caught were beggers living in that house.....

Few Pakistani minds are so "brainwashed" that they can't see the truth and believe on all type of conspiracy theories... Only god can save such minds...

First of all cool it with the colours, they really do my head in.

See what I mean?

Second, stop acting the wise guy. Where did I deny this event? Point it out me!

same questions to indians as well because pakistani media is also banned in india for almost a decade now so why not ask this question to your indian authorities.
about topic. its our country why someone from outside should even bother about what is allowed or not.

I agree, any country would ban a movie that shows the country or it's forces in a bad light. Nothing different with Pakistan.

Only sensible post so far on first page.

One doesn't show movies which will affect people even more and saddened or make them angry especially in these times.

or if the movie is aimed specifically at tarnishing a country's image by presenting a bunch of lies...

or if the movie is aimed specifically at tarnishing a country's image by presenting a bunch of lies...

That's debatable..... but you can very well sue the movie makers if you believe that it is false.

Kathryn Bigelow: Not a single fk was given!

or just ban the movie in our country..simple solution ;)

But you are worried about your country's image so you need to do something about that then, and taking them to court would be a good start.

The movie I am sure will be super seller in India.. it has enough masala to sell like a hot cake.. :lol:

To our frenz in Pakistan don't worry we will share every minute description of it with you on PDF..

देखो कौन बात कर रहा है

:cheesy:
Can you read and tell what u have written?

UK licking to its western master :lol:

an american puppy dog :lol:

when is scotland getting freedom :lol:
Isn't darkinsky cool? After all, his verbiage can be applied to put down any argument or fact, regardless of the thread. Listen to him and Pakistanis can always end a conversation feeling good about themselves or at the edge of committing righteous violence against another party.

Why is an education beyond such qualities even needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom