What's new

ANKA could further delays after a Chinese company bought the German firm

Oh come on did you ever get in a Lexus? Its a great car. Also I never compared them cars i compared the engine, Toyota, honda and other Japanese engines are much more RELIABLE. The inside of the German cars are better though they are more luxurious.

Lexus and the new Hyundai high end cars are very reliable, compared to German cars, which has superior performance, but always need repairs. I have driven both LS 430 and Genesis sedan.

What can you do with litle engines of japs? flying a drone?:no:

Lexus and the new Hyundai high end cars are very reliable, compared to German cars, which has superior performance, but always need repairs. I have driven both LS 430 and Genesis sedan.

Yes if we talk solely about reliability there's no doubt Japanese cars are much more reliable than German cars especially 2000+ German cars. The German car reliablility was in the past 80s 90s nowadays they are way behind and the most reliable car engine is probably Honda. However if we talk about internal quality and comfort it could be a different story.

jap cars are more reliable than western made cars. bought honda-crv in in 2007 and l still haven't have any problem with engine yet. my other brand new jeep wrangler just bought recently already been to repair garage 3x already. my brother brand new bmw x5 suv is also not doing any better. performance cars made by euro and american car makers are awesome, but make em durable/reliable is more challenging and americans are worst at this.

Oh come on did you ever get in a Lexus? Its a great car. Also I never compared them cars i compared the engine, Toyota, honda and other Japanese engines are much more RELIABLE. The inside of the German cars are better though they are more luxurious.

That Funny Toyota Hybrid consumes more Petrol then a BMW M1 !!!

We are talking about Turboprops to German Cars versus Honda&Co. ?

Why we don´t choose for a our Super Duty Altay Tank then not our Engine or Japanese ? Why is the new Japanese Tank looking so much like an Leopard 2 Copy ?

I do not understand why you are arguing about which car is better. Just watch a couple of discovery programs. e.g. the durability test of a Honda cub http://www.google.dk/url?sa=t&rct=j...a-_3JAxIOd6KZofdtXOpSDQ&bvm=bv.52164340,d.bGE

The Germans aren't the only ones who can make cars. Detroit used to be big, now it's bloody bankrupt.

I wish that Turkey had bought the damn engines from the germans, and we probably would have gotten it too if we had bid on it. We'd get all the blueprints and **** and wouldn't have to reinvent the damn wheel all over again.

No matter how you twist and turn, the wheel still has the same bloody shape, ever wanted to own a bloody car with square wheels. Think about that, we'd save a lot of money and time if we had bought the engines or company.

Go for German engine, I will no longer promote Japan products, as recently I found out Japan has joined in an alliance with India. Any nation that has close alliance with India is no longer my or my countries friend. In fact, from now on I will urge all Muslim nations to avoid Japan and Japanese products.

Why are you so anti-Indian? you are a BD guy in the US, isn't it? Can you share with us?

Why are you so anti-Indian? you are a BD guy in the US, isn't it? Can you share with us?

Around 85% Bangladeshi Muslims are anti-Indian, out of 90%. Only 9% Hindu's and 5-6% Awami League so called secular Muslim party members and beneficiaries are pro-India. Why? Because India steals our water from common rivers and wants to run Bangladesh using their proxy agent Awami League, who are currently in power. Awami League members are mostly corrupt thieves. Indian goal is to suppress development of Bangladesh as a country so it remains a weak vassal state of India. Hopefully in Jan 2014 election Awami League will be out, but they are planning to rig the election. Lets see how the people of our country handle it, if they put up with this Indian crap or just kick them all out in an uprising.

It all comes from history, ever since Muslim rule started 1000 years back, Hindu's had a difficult time and now Hindu's are intent on taking revenge. You can browse many threads about Hindu-Muslim relations in South Asia to find out the hatred Indian Hindu's harbor towards all Muslims. If they could find a way, Hindu's would wipe out all Muslims from earth, but it is beyond their power or scope, fortunately. And their special hatred is towards South Asian Muslims, because they feel these people have betrayed their group and joined the eternal enemy. Because of this tremendous hatred, our grand fathers generation decided to create a separate homeland, Pakistan (Bangladesh used to be East Pakistan), so I guess this gives them more reason for hatred.

I understand your frustration, and I can understand wanting to be independant and strong. However I hope you really consider how well your country will be run if it's in the hands of religious people.

I think what BD needs is Secular-Nationalists to establish a foundation, and freedom to their people to live according to islamic rules. Otherwise I fear you'll end up as iraq, different ppl following the words of imams and waging war on each other!

But that's just my opinion. I wish for a strong nation that doesn't wage war internally. And I don't see that happening any time soon.

I understand your frustration, and I can understand wanting to be independant and strong. However I hope you really consider how well your country will be run if it's in the hands of religious people.

I think what BD needs is Secular-Nationalists to establish a foundation, and freedom to their people to live according to islamic rules. Otherwise I fear you'll end up as iraq, different ppl following the words of imams and waging war on each other!

But that's just my opinion. I wish for a strong nation that doesn't wage war internally. And I don't see that happening any time soon.

Actually our "Seculars" are not Nationalists, they are essentially anti-national Indian agents trying to destroy the Islamic fabric of the country which is an Indian and Western agenda. I personally could care less who came to power, as long as they are not corrupt and they have no ties with any foreign government and are not their virtual agents.

Our country situation is a little different than Turkey, we never had someone like Kemal Ataturk and thus a secularist tradition. The opposition BNP are Bangladeshi nationalists and not religiously motivated. Only a small political party Jamat-e-Islam allied with BNP are religiously oriented Islamist, and they never get more than 5-7% seats in Parliamentary election. In short, we do not have anything like AKP trying to fight secularism, because Bangladeshi population like Pakistan is mostly devout religious, but not Islamist.

So much off topic stuff, sorry to derail the thread. I have read about an ANKA-C which will have a jet engine. Does anyone have any info about this?

I think a Turbofan engine program will be important for Turkey. I have an idea that there can be a consortium of country cooperating in this program: GCC States, Turkey, Indonesia and perhaps South Korea. The program can start with developing a small Turbofan to develop confidence and then start working on bigger turbofans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lwq9JtBoiU

I have created a thread for discussing this project in Middle East and Africa section, where I will post more info about Turbofan's:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...ngine-project-gcc-turkey-indonesia-korea.html

aviation engines are much different than car engines. I know, because I work on them.
People still go for half a century old engines, such as Continental and Lycoming, because they are reliable. Toyota has no such experience in aviation power plants.
Austro AE300, on the other hand is a German engine (Mercedes-Benz), modified by Austrian company for aviation purposes.
And its probably the most fuel efficient engine out there right now.

Back
Top Bottom