What's new

ANKA could further delays after a Chinese company bought the German firm

Why could the germans build a engine that can fly high in the sky where the oxygen is low? Because they are inventing good things. What i can see is it has a big turbo, its a bi turbo engine i qeus. And this thing have variable valve timing so there can pressed much oxygen for combusting. And maitence of german engine are easier and cheaper. And spare parts is no problem.

Why could the germans build a engine that can fly high in the sky where the oxygen is low? Because they are inventing good things. What i can see is it has a big turbo, its a bi turbo engine i qeus. And this thing have variable valve timing so there can pressed much oxygen for combusting. And maitence of german engine are easier and cheaper. And spare parts is no problem.

Go for German engine, I will no longer promote Japan products, as recently I found out Japan has joined in an alliance with India. Any nation that has close alliance with India is no longer my or my countries friend. In fact, from now on I will urge all Muslim nations to avoid Japan and Japanese products.

Go for German engine, I will no longer promote Japan products, as recently I found out Japan has joined in an alliance with India. Any nation that has close alliance with India is no longer my or my countries friend. In fact, from now on I will urge all Muslim nations to avoid Japan and Japanese products.
First look at the Alliance then make up your mind after that provide a link so we can see to.

Guy´s Relax ,let´s wait for the Future !

622040.gif

I asked a question about domestic engine project for ANKA to Ibrahim Sunnetci (S&H). He had indicated that modification works were going on a foreign engine and it would be tested on a Cessna test plane and Anka prototype in 2012. Probably after that modification and development, we can produce it without license domestically.

Also don't listen that Jew sucker BSer Burak Bekdil more.

fok of please! Japans engine are not better then the europeans! germans are the best with engine this is for sure.

Are you serious? Japanese vehicle engines are way better these days. German reliability was in the past. Compare a Honda car engine to any German it will go for much longer with less maintenance. Japanese stuff engines are way better now.

Are you serious? Japanese vehicle engines are way better these days. German reliability was in the past. Compare a Honda car engine to any German it will go for much longer with less maintenance. Japanese stuff engines are way better now.

Who the **** Compares are a Honda with a Porsche ?

Did you really think that an Toyota or Mitsubishi are better then a BMW,Volkswagen or Audi ? Mercedes Benz ?

No a German Engine will go for longer because it´s made in Germany.

Who the **** Compares are a Honda with a Porsche ?

Did you really think that an Toyota or Mitsubishi are better then a BMW,Volkswagen or Audi ? Mercedes Benz ?

No a German Engine will go for longer because it´s made in Germany.

Hahahaha typical comments of someone who knows nothing. Did I say it was better overall, I said the engines was better. German cars are just more for inside these days they are more comfortable and luxurious and better equipment. Just check any statistics, Japanese engines go for way longer they are top in reliability index.

Also top range Japanese cars are more comfortable or as good as German.

LEXUS GS vs mercedes E class v BMW 5 series vs Audi A6.

Lexus probably has best equipment and very comfortable.

Hahahaha typical comments of someone who knows nothing. Did I say it was better overall, I said the engines was better. German cars are just more for inside these days they are more comfortable and luxurious and better equipment. Just check any statistics, Japanese engines go for way longer they are top in reliability index.

Also top range Japanese cars are more comfortable or as good as German.

LEXUS GS vs mercedes E class v BMW 5 series vs Audi A6.

Lexus probably has best equipment and very comfortable.

LEXUS is the Luxury Brand of Toyota ,while Example for an Mercedes is the Luxury Brand Maybach and for BMW is the Luxury Brand Rolls Royce.

Yabgu please stop blame yourself.

LEXUS is the Luxury Brand of Toyota ,while Example for an Mercedes is the Luxury Brand Maybach and for BMW is the Luxury Brand Rolls Royce.

Yabgu please stop blame yourself.

No. I compared them because they are similar priced and similar class. A maybach and Lexus is different class. You could compare maybach and rolls Royce but not Lexus. Lexus is comparable to bmw, Mercedes, Audi as they are similar priced.

No. I compared them because they are similar priced and similar class. A maybach and Lexus is different class. You could compare maybach and rolls Royce but not Lexus. Lexus is comparable to bmw, Mercedes, Audi as they are similar priced.

Ahm ,did you notice that you compare not Toyota ,you compare Mercedes and BMW with Lexus ,and Lexus is no match against them while Lexus is the Luxury brand of Toyota.

Lexus is a joke against Mercedes and BMW or Audi.

I mean first you talk about Honda and now Lexus/Toyota.

You Compare Mercedes ,BMW and Audi with Lexus because it´s cheaper ,but it will never beat them.

You might as well stop promoting the products of just about every country in the world. They're all India's friends, inclusive of China.

First look at the Alliance then make up your mind after that provide a link so we can see to.

I will explain everything in great detail, as it changes entire world geopolitical scenario, I think. I was hoping Japan would not make this self defeating move, but it has a history of making such bad moves. (Yamato Wa - Baekje alliance in 660, and alliance with Germany in WW II, defeated both times).

And ^^^ Yabgu is right, Japan makes great quality products, some best in the world, car engines is just one of them, but Muslims should not trust Japan any more. Turkey should develop its own car and engines line up. Among Muslim countries Turkey has the greatest potential to do it.

Ahm ,did you notice that you compare not Toyota ,you compare Mercedes and BMW with Lexus ,and Lexus is no match against them while Lexus is the Luxury brand of Toyota.

Lexus is a joke against Mercedes and BMW or Audi.

I mean first you talk about Honda and now Lexus/Toyota.

You Compare Mercedes ,BMW and Audi with Lexus because it´s cheaper ,but it will never beat them.

Oh come on did you ever get in a Lexus? Its a great car. Also I never compared them cars i compared the engine, Toyota, honda and other Japanese engines are much more RELIABLE. The inside of the German cars are better though they are more luxurious.

i have a honda and it is **** .:) i wish i have a bwm or mercedes

Back
Top Bottom