What's new

Angry mob burns alive two suspects in Lahore; desecrates bodies

LAHORE: Enraged protesters after the Lahore church bombings on Sunday burnt alive two suspects in Youhanabad and kept desecrating their bodies for hours, ARY News reported.

According to details, suicide bombers shed innocent blood at two Lahore churches by blowing themselves up, while another bloody show was sighted soon after the incident, when enraged protesters collared two suspected attackers and started thrashing them savagely.

The police tried to free the suspects, but in vain. Angry mobsters did not cool down even after beating the hell out of the two men and burnt them alive.

The incensed mob seemed to stop at nothing and kept on dragging the dead bodies on roads for six hours and later handed them over to rescue members after reaching the Metro Bus terminal.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Also Read: At least 12 dead as blasts hit Lahore churches

————————————————————————————————————————————

Police spokeswoman Nabila Ghazanfar confirmed that two people were beaten to death by protesters who took to the streets after the blasts.

“The angry mob protesting after the blast beat to death two people whom they suspected of being associates of the attackers”, she told.

On one side, the enemies of peace wrecked havoc inside the churches, while on the other the ones seeking peace set an example of sheer brutality themselves.

Angry mob burns alive two suspects in Lahore; desecrates bodies | ARY NEWS

Nobody even got bothered on this forum about 2 innocent lives .............

@Horus Kindly do not merge this thread into any Youhannabad blast related thread ..............

1st questn...Why Do people have to burn national flag for a bombing? Ridiculous!!
2nd question... were those two man guilty?? I don't support mob violence but i think people of pakistan are fed up with TTP...

So where are the fckers from Civil Society? Its been two long days and not a single word from those mom-batti mafia?

These two innocent guys were lynched and were burnt just because both had beard? Where is Justis? Why media is silent? Why no action from law and order agencies against mobsters?

Who cares? As long as you're not using it to destroy property or people or the like flag-burning is considered protected freedom of political speech: link
But is there any recent actual incident of American flag being burnt in US during any protest whatsoever?

So where are the fckers from Civil Society? Its been two long days and not a single word from those mom-batti mafia?

These two innocent guys were lynched and were burnt just because both had beard? Where is Justis? Why media is silent? Why no action from law and order agencies against mobsters?

Media is busy to show MQM's mom batti drama at 90.

Clear faces of all christian criminals who burnt alive an innocent Muslim

inp-15-81.jpg

INP%2015-82%20a-15-3-2015.jpg

lahorebombs1-265000.jpg

Helll! !! What a waste of innocent life ... These mobs must be punished as per Law of the land

Most of them work as class 4 toilet cleaners ,what else we can expect from them.
Civilization doesn't necessarily need any educational background. I have personally witnessed educated people harboring more hatred and bias than illiterates. Bias is a product of many factors and education is only a fraction of those. In fact most of the times education works more as a catalyst to these rather than an antidote.

Clear faces of all christian criminals who burnt alive an innocent Muslim

inp-15-81.jpg

INP%2015-82%20a-15-3-2015.jpg

lahorebombs1-265000.jpg
But are they all christians? May be the crowd got carried away. They thought that they had caught some TTP terrorists.

For burning a flag in protest over the State's failures to protect citizens you want to hunt and punish them? That'll just confirm their protest to the larger community - that the State is an enemy, not a servant - making things even worse.

What is the purpose of burning national flag ? It will lead to more unrest and divide among the people . It's wrong. Instead protest against terrorists or government officials who failed to provide security for the general public. It should be the right thing don't you think ? Been a christian it doesn't mean their belongs to Vatican .

But are they all christians? May be the crowd got carried away. They thought that they had caught some TTP terrorists.

Even they thought like a way you said ... But they didn't have right to kill somebody ... They can call the police after beating them ... My all sympathies are with blast aggrieved people though ...............

Even they thought like a way you said ... But they didn't have right to kill somebody ... They can call the police after beating them ... My all sympathies are with blast aggrieved people though ...............
Agreed !!! It's natural .... to get frustrated with these terror attacks . There is a limit to take this . Losing loved one is the most worst thing for any human being. That too due to some retards is even more brutal .

Sad for these two . Think ! It could be one of us in a wrong time and wrong place . Unacceptable

So now people will start to burn others on their thoughts.

It's unacceptable . I agree

Should hang all these brutual terrorist who burned these innocent civilians and those who are involve in these bomb blasts ... .... i didn't knew pakistani christians have that much hate for pakistan and pakistani muslims ...

Lahore church attacks: My brother was not a militant, says brother of lynched victim

854153-Image_CH-1426514032-668-640x480.jpg

LAHORE: One of the men lynched by an angry mob following the twin church attacks in Lahore’sYouhanabad area has been identified as a glasscutter Naeem.

“My brother was innocent and not a militant,” Naeem’s brother Saleem said, while speaking to theExpress News.

“My brother was missing and when we went to the hospital we discovered he was one of those lynched.”

Read: 14 dead, 75 injured in attack on Lahore’s Christian community

Claiming his brother was innocent and not a militant, Saleem said, “We own a shop called Azeem glass and aluminum center and my brother was in the area to do some work when the incident took place.”

Saleem has registered an application at Nishtar Colony police station to register a case against protesters for killing his brother under section 7 of Anti-Terrorism Act.

He further claimed that the second man who was killed by the mob was also his relative.

Meanwhile, police has said that it is premature to say any thing till they get the report of DNA test.

Following the twin Taliban suicide bombings of churches that killed 14 people, protesters lynched two ‘suspects’ in anger. The other ‘suspect’ has is still to be identified.

Anger and rage in the Lahore’s Christian community showed no signs of abating as protests entered a second day on Monday.

Lahore church attacks: My brother was not a militant, says brother of lynched victim - The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom