What's new

Angry India tells US 'times have changed' after diplomat spat

Diplomacy war between US and India can't influence the outcome of a criminal case. US justice department have the supreme authority to enforce US law not the US state department.

We dont care US judicial dept has supreme authority or not.Supreme Court of India also has absolute power.If US judicial dept enforce their law, we can also enforce our law.As simple as that.

We dont care US judicial dept has supreme authority or not.Supreme Court of India also has absolute power.If US judicial dept enforce their law, we can also enforce our law.As simple as that.

Agree with India supreme court have the supreme power in India, I lived in the US all I care about US law not Indian law. Feel free to do with whatever the India supreme court allow you to do in India but don't do it in US.

The U.S. understands that; it is India that doesn't. The U.S. won the war on racism over a generation back. America's two-term leader sees himself as coming from a third-world country. Most of his advisers and key men are minorities. The head of the Justice Dept. is African-American and the prosecutor in the case was himself an Indian citizen until recently and quite likely still carries an Indian passport.

These people feel no connection, nor need to apologize, for any of their racist predecessors. They do not hold that there should be one standard for white people and a second standard for brown people any more.

One of India's greatest assets in America has been its presumption of moral sanctity: the "saintliness" of Ghandi and third-world colonial sufferings expanded to the Indian nation as a whole. Through the Indian government's choice - puzzling to almost all Americans - to defend the indefensible, this image is breaking, though in my opinion it has not yet completely broken.

World has changed .....But US refuses to get apprised to New world where US is no longer lone superpower to continue to bully other countries .

US is the most hypocrite country which feels it can enforce so called rights , values , laws , conventions on others without having obligations to follow themselves.

They think themselves as defenders of world - they are self appointed watch dog barking and biting all and sundry.

Dude come out of your shell and open your eyes it's 2014 knocking at your door ....Yoiu are no longer in 1990 when Soviet Union had collpased and there was no longer any strong country to stand against US hegemony .....

Good morning ...wake up to global realities from long slumber full of sweet dreams alikes of "Defenders of Earth" ....

Last edited:
Just more hot air, say anything you want to sooth your soul and help you sleep soundly as night, bomb the US embassy to retaliate the perception of US ill treatment of your diplomat or India. All these won't change the outcome of this criminal case in the US, US justice department allow the defendant a fair trail to defend her case in the US criminal court.

First of all I don't know you nationality.

As far a s hot air is concerned then our hot air is still floating but the kind of regrets and phones we have been receiving from USA its seems the air is already leaking from your side. Rest of your blah blah is not worth my time. You are trying hard to talk like a political analyst but so far has been not able write any academic comment worth paying attention.

Are you seriously an American?

Diplomacy war between US and India can't influence the outcome of a criminal case. US justice department have the supreme authority to enforce US law not the US state department.

Another on the hoof prediction.[/quote]

Reported.
Tell you saviors that an Indian is after you with oil rubbed on his thighs.

Agree with India supreme court have the supreme power in India, I lived in the US all I care about US law not Indian law. Feel free to do with whatever the India supreme court allow you to do in India but don't do it in US.

India will enforce the International convention that US has obligation to fulfill ....

India will do it while our diplomat is in US ....

India will make sure she will get all the protection and rights that any other diplomat of any other country is supposed to get ....

Well , from a very neutral point of view , the lady "orchestrated" a scheme to bring in a Nanny to USA and be her servant.

She paid her $2.00 wage , which cannot be enough as even water bottle costs $1.00 in USA. Then she literally enslaved her to server her wishes as her Queen.

However the poor nanny managed to escape the abusive employer and reached a way to find justice.

Truly very cruel story that this lady abused a women (nanny) and then she is playing the local public with stories that she was strip searched.

She is a criminal for fraud (fake passport designation for her servant) and failure to pay minimum wages (abusing the employment law in USA)

She is in deep trouble all I know it should be Indians who should apologize to US for their diplomat breaking the law

a) Fraud
b) Employment abuse (Paying below Minimum wage)
c) Confiscating passport , and fake visa (fraud)
d) No paid vacation for her nanny

Strip search is a common practice in USA when a new prisoner is put in jail they take off the clothes , and then hose down cold water on the prisoner so all the makeup and fake eye lashes fall off , then the hair is chopped down and the prisoner is given a proper hygiene maintenance and put in a cell with other criminals who commit fraud or other crimes

I have a feeling she also got money from USA for paying for her servants US may have paid her 100,000 USD / month for paying for servants out of which she paid $2.00 to her servants and kept the rest of money in her bank (Money laundering charges to follow)

I am not sure however who pays for cost of living for international diplomats in USA I assume USA as host would bear some cost

Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row| Reuters

Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row
(Reuters) - Indian protesters ransacked a Dominos Pizza outlet in a Mumbai suburb on Friday, demanding a ban on U.S. goods as officials from the two countries struggled to defuse a row over the arrest of an Indian diplomat in New York.

Police and the Indian franchise of the U.S. chain said no-one was hurt in the attack, which came amid unrelenting rage in India over the arrest and subsequent strip-search of Devyani Khobragade for visa fraud and under-payment of her housekeeper

Khobhra-gate-in-NYC-may-end-nanny-service-for-Indian-diplomats.jpg

The fraudster enjoying a $500 french wine drink in happier time

Perhaps she should have paid the nanny a raise and drank water

Last edited:
Tell you saviors that an India is after you with oil rubbed on his thighs.
:disagree:

Oh my deluded friend, just listen to yourself. Go, now leave before you embarrass yourself further, leave the adults to talk sense and go play some COD or whatever you children play these days. The grownups need to talk about sensible things, that actually make sense and don't just sound like playground talk uttered by a 15 year old.

If that diplomat is guilty ,they can take action to her for now, only for now.But our government also collected information of diplomats in US embassy in India.News also coming visa fraud also in US embassy.We dont care US law,we only care about Indian law and I am Indian.If they perform American behavior in India.we can ensure our rule of law.there is no doubt in that.Just wait and see

First of all I don't know you nationality.

As far a s hot air is concerned then our hot air is still floating but the kind of regrets and phones we have been receiving from USA its seems the air is already leaking from your side. Rest of your blah blah is not worth my time. You are trying hard to talk like a political analyst but so far has been not able write any academic comment worth paying attention.

Are you seriously an American?

Another on the hoof prediction.

Tell you saviors that an India is after you with oil rubbed on his thighs.[/quote]

Don't know that I hold a US citizen and live in the US consider an American, up to you to determine what my nationality is. For the fact that my comment weren't worth a penny because my comment didn't offer any great insight and what not, you can take it as it is or you just ignore my comment all together. This is a public forum, I posted comment because of my personal choice and I'm not make a living out of provide legal advice to the forum member in here.

...US is no longer lone superpower to continue to bully other countries...US is the most hypocrite country which feels it can enforce so called rights...Yoiu are no longer in 1990 when Soviet Union had collpased and there was no longer any strong country to stand against US hegemony...
Translation: "When we Indians felt weak we decided to act civilized, but now that we feel strong we can do whatever we want, wherever we want."

"Dude", when you're stuck in a hole, it's a good idea to stop digging. The chances you can dig through the center of the Earth and emerge on the other side are very small.

If that diplomat is guilty ,they can take action to her for now, only for now.But our government also collected information of diplomats in US embassy in India.News also coming visa fraud also in US embassy.We dont care US law,we only care about Indian law and I am Indian.If they perform American behavior in India.we can ensure our rule of law.there is no doubt in that.Just wait and see

I don't deny India have the power to look into all the criminal activities conduct by the US personal in India, that not a point, point is if someone in the US commit a crime that someone need to face the criminal charge in the US court with a fair and just manner.

Well , from a very neutral point of view , the lady "orchestrated" a scheme to bring in a Nanny to USA and be her servant.

She paid her $2.00 wage , which cannot be enough as even water bottle costs $1.00 in USA. Then she literally enslaved her to server her wishes as her Queen.

However the poor nanny managed to escape the abusive employer and reached a way to find justice.

Truly very cruel story that this lady abused a women (nanny) and then she is playing the local public with stories that she was strip searched.

She is a criminal for fraud (fake passport designation for her servant) and failure to pay minimum wages (abusing the employment law in USA)

She is in deep trouble all I know it should be Indians who should apologize to US for their diplomat breaking the law

a) Fraud
b) Employment abuse (Paying below Minimum wage)
c) Confiscating passport , and fake visa (fraud)
d) No paid vacation for her nanny

Lol another danishwar form Pakistan.

She was Government of India employee on Government of India's special passport, A government employee as per written correspondence exchanged with US authorities in September- October. USA has no jurisdiction on what GoI pays its employee working for its overseas missions.

Translation: "When we Indians felt weak we decided to act civilized, but now that we feel strong we can do whatever we want, wherever we want."

"Dude", when you're stuck in a hole, it's a good idea to stop digging. The chances you can dig through the center of the Earth and emerge on the other side are very small.

You go on defending unilateral US actions ....and under what pre text ? that they were in act of preserving self -interests .....even though if it meant breaking down several of the international laws ....

US has done that 'N' number of times ....

US can do that because it is superpower ...

and India can't even raise even its voice ....against outright violation of Vienna convention ....which by the way US authorities also have agreed

we are not doing whatever we want ...for your kind information....Just asking US to follow its obligations under Vienna convention...

apparently supremacist country like US is not used to strong protest of dissent from a third world country like US ....

The counter -arguments like this is another signature hallmark of hypocrites from hypocrite country ....

Don't know that I hold a US citizen and live in the US consider an American, up to you to determine what my nationality is. For the fact that my comment weren't worth a penny because my comment didn't offer any great insight and what not, you can take it as it is or you just ignore my comment all together. This is a public forum, I posted comment because of my personal choice and I'm not make a living out of provide legal advice to the forum member in here.

So you are Chini troll, what a waste.

BTW I am here to pull many of you down from your high moral horse (if not banned) and teach you an Indian perspective on this issue which many of Indian have failed so far because of not using the language you all best understand.

Back
Top Bottom