What's new

Angry India tells US 'times have changed' after diplomat spat

"Dude", when you're stuck in a hole, it's a good idea to stop digging. The chances you can dig through the center of the Earth and emerge on the other side are very small.

Interesting choice of words, i am going to keep those if you don't mind.

India has NEVER ALLOWED nor will it EVER Will. .... .DUAL CITIZENSHIP.
Just because you carry that country's passport doesn't mean you are a citizen of that country. I know Americans who carry British or German passports, the passports say inside that they are American citizens. Nothing "dual" about it. Naturalized citizens often choose to have a passport from their country of origin; they feel it makes things more convenient.

I'm wondering if India will revoke the U.S. prosecutor's Indian passport, assuming he has one? That'd be a laugh, India unnecessarily pursuing a personal vendetta against the most powerful prosecutor in the country - powerful not just because of his job in America's richest area, but because he also recommends his protegés to politicians throughout the U.S. who then serve as attorney generals and judges.

Insult the man who shapes the next generation of America's legal profession - just imagine how low India can fall.

I don't deny India have the power to look into all the criminal activities conduct by the US personal in India, that not a point, point is if someone in the US commit a crime that someone need to face the criminal charge in the US court with a fair and just manner.

Ok ,I hope US judicial system ensure fair treatment to all people ,that not only this maid but also poor south american immigrants ,that is exploited by some US citizens and some US senators in USA;).
This diplomat is not a tourists and she represent a country.If you dont care about Vienna convention ,we also dont care Vienna convention.If US want to make people in India against USA for a single fraud maid (consider this maid is also Indian ,even not American).Good luck with that.Do whatever you can do.Let we can see.

So you are Chini troll, what a waste.

BTW I am here to pull many of you down from your high moral horse (if not banned) and teach you an Indian perspective on this issue which many of Indian have failed so far because of not using the language you all best understand.

You can consider me as a troll all you want to, it is within your right to state whatever on your mind and not violate the forum rule set forth by the owner of this forum. Take your time and do what just and what moral seep inside your brain and bring everything to the forefront to prove all other nationality in here can't measure up to your standard, have fun doing whatever you do and enjoy.

[quote="Solomon2, post: 5066102, member: 12445"

"Dude", when you're stuck in a hole, it's a good idea to stop digging. The chances you can dig through the center of the Earth and emerge on the other side are very small.[/quote]

Don't worry about us ....we will look after ourselves ....

whether we will manage to dig out ourselves ...or we will found ourselves at another side of earth ...only time will tell ....
Recognise the immense power of time and things it can do to you....if only you have that humility and perspective to understand you would not belittle another fellow country....for Time can change very drastically everything around you ...

Remember just 100 over years ago america was nothing ...

It takes very little time to change things...

Don't be rude and arrogant ...less posterity will laugh at your narrow and short sightedness !!!

Ok ,I hope US judicial system ensure fair treatment to all people ,that not only this maid but also poor south american immigrants ,that is exploited by some US citizens and some US senators in USA;).
This diplomat is not a tourists and she represent a country.If you dont care about Vienna convention ,we also dont care Vienna convention.If US want to make people in India against USA for a single fraud maid (consider this maid is also Indian ,even not American).Good luck with that.Do whatever you can do.Let we can see.

Illegal immigrant in the US can obtain forgery document to get employed, any US politician failure to vest his or her employee before hired, the US justice department will handle their case properly, not up to me to defend those politician who violated the US law, those politician have their own lawyer to defend themselves in front of a judge.

You go on defending unilateral US actions...
Read carefully: I'm attempting to explain them, more than to defend them.

US can do that because it is superpower ...and India can't even raise even its voice -
Still digging.

we are not doing whatever we want ...for your kind information....Just asking US to follow its obligations under Vienna convention...
No, sir. India's argument is that past U.S. courtesy permitted India to ignore parts of the Vienna Convention and that the U.S. should continue to do so.

Translation: "When we Indians felt weak we decided to act civilized, but now that we feel strong we can do whatever we want, wherever we want."

"Dude", when you're stuck in a hole, it's a good idea to stop digging. The chances you can dig through the center of the Earth and emerge on the other side are very small.

Don't worry about us ....we will look after ourselves ....
whether we will manage to dig out ourselves ...or we will found ourselves at another side of earth ...only time will tell ....
Recognise the immense power of time and things it can do to you....if only you have that humility and perspective to understand you would not belittle another fellow country....for Time can change very drastically everything around you ...
Remember just 100 over years ago america was nothing ...
It takes very little time to change things...
Don't be rude and arrogant ...less posterity will laugh at your narrow and short sightedness !!!

Well generally when you are on US soil you have to follow US employment laws and respect Immigration laws and pay laws.

When the Nanny came in US she was sponsored by the Queen Bee , so she took the executive decision to commit fraud

a) Irregularities in Visa application (General Abuse of power)
Lying to Government of USA immigration officers on Visa Application
documents she signed on behalf of nanny (CRIME)

b) Probably a lie on visa application how much the nanny would be paid as you can't enter us unless you give "EVIDENCE" you will pay substantial pay to the worker (CRIME)

c) Not respecting Minimum wages law in USA and giving payment slips (CRIME)

Also TAX fraud , $2.00 wage means less Taxes paid to US IRS another crime!!!
(CRIME)

irs.jpg

US IRS hits hard on Employers who do not report correct figures on wages paid to workers !!!

Lies to Immigration officers she will pay nanny 30,000-40,000 USD minimum wage in USA for nanny. You can't get a VISA unless you proof that you will pay enough salary for a person before you bring them in USA, Felony crime !!!
(CRIME)

Lies on paying salary , and not deducting enough taxes from the salary checks for the nanny

a) Tax Fraud (CRIME)

b) Federal Taxes not paid (CRIME)

c) Provincial Taxes not paid (CRIME)

d) Social Security not deducted for minimum wage and Taxation document released to nanny not done (CRIME)

Each of the Crimes carry a (2 x 8 = 16)Years in Prison! JAIL time and then deportation

PS It is also a CRIME in USA to come on visit visa pretending to be doing training but working on jobs in USA , I have seen some workers come in on Visit visa and then working in US companies for 2-3 months duration many Indians who come are not aware that its a Major Crime to do that , some Indian companies tell their workers to bend the rules however they don't know if they get caught its a

PERMANENT ban and prison for such actions

I have seen Indian companies put 4-5 people ins 1-2 room flats running this scheme which again is illegal, the same companies do this in middle east and get away with such practices sadly they do such things also in USA

The fact this Diplomat got caught does not surprises me at the wide spread problem of abuse of labour rules

Last edited:
You can consider me as a troll all you want to, it is within your right to state whatever on your mind and not violate the forum rule set forth by the owner of this forum. Take your time and do what just and what moral seep inside your brain and bring everything to the forefront to prove all other nationality in here can't measure up to your standard, have fun doing whatever you do and enjoy.

Oh yes you are a troll, for a matter which is far more subtle than bombing of Chinese embassy which you have declared it contrary and the time you have been using for last couple of days against India even when you are not an American tells about your vested interests and cheap trait we see with most of the 50 cent brigade.

I thought you are a dihati aurat making reports to your bosses.
So this is the respect you have been taught for women... Very nice, alas sorry to disappoint you, I am a not a woman and you have proved that YOU are NO man, not even a SMALL one...

Well generally when you are on US soil you have to follow US employment laws and respect Immigration laws and pay laws.

When the Nanny came in US she was sponsored by the Queen Bee , so she took the executive decision to commit fraud

a) Irregularities in Visa application
b) Probbaly a lie on visa application how much the nanny would be paid as you can't enter us unless
you give "EVIDENCE" you will pay substantial pay to the worker
c) Not respecting Minimum wages law in USA and giving payment slips

Also TAX fraud , $2.00 wage means less Taxes paid to US IRS another crime!!!

Bull shit, does you mission pay Pakistani staff in USA according to USA labor laws?

Back
Top Bottom