What's new

Angry India tells US 'times have changed' after diplomat spat

So this is the respect you have been taught for women... Very nice, alas sorry to disappoint you, I am a not a woman and you have proved that YOU are NO man, not even a SMALL one...

I am not here to make someone cry. It was between you and me not rest of the women.

Now go piss off or grow up if you want to talk with big boys.

Oh yes you are a troll, for a matter which is far more subtle than bombing of Chinese embassy which you have declared it contrary and the time you have been using for last couple of days against India even when you are not an American tells about your vested interests and cheap trait we see with most of the 50 cent brigade.

How do you determine that I'm a troll? what is the measure of merit in this case to consider yourself an expert on troll? a troll dig out the troll fest from his troll book and label other people as troll?

Read carefully: I'm attempting to explain them, more than to defend them.

Still digging.

No, sir. India's argument is that past U.S. courtesy permitted India to ignore parts of the Vienna Convention and that the U.S. should continue to do so.

what ever you are trying to explain or defend will not cut ice with rest of the world ...because rest of the world is not blinded with your nationalism ....

Americans justify US actions to extricate Raymnond davis ....US action to attack pakistan to kill osama

US actions in several of such instances which broke several international laws ....and it's funny that you guys want us to believe those justifications .....

Once again India has clearly stated that US has taken unilateral action in this instance by shifting whole blame to not only Devyani but also Indian government and Indian judicial system ....which is absolutely wrong ....

US government should have worked with Indian government to resolve this issue rather than take unilateral actions like evacuating maid's family and making mockery of whole India and Indian judicial system ....

It is this US way and wish to judge whole world with its own rules that irks us .....

By shielding ' the maid ' US has obstructed path of justice in India - if at all US should have helped maid to fight her case in India .

US action creates belief that maid and maid's family would have never got justice in India is a great stricture against Indian Judicial System .....which US has no right to do !!!

Bull shit, does you mission pay Pakistani staff in USA according to USA labor laws?

Of course Pakistani Employers in US pay appropriate salary to hired workers

You don't hear Pakistani Diplomats enjoy a healthy salary and not share riches which they enjoy with their hired workers

Infact they give them handsome tip

Pakistani politicians are known to keep all their riches in Other countries

Last edited:
Now go piss off or grow up if you want to talk with big boys.

You talk too much... Dogs that bark, seldom bite... :agree:

Also: Reported for crass language, go wash your mouth out with soap before you develop warts!

Just because you carry that country's passport doesn't mean you are a citizen of that country. I know Americans who carry British or German passports, the passports say inside that they are American citizens. Nothing "dual" about it. Naturalized citizens often choose to have a passport from their country of origin; they feel it makes things more convenient.

I'm wondering if India will revoke the U.S. prosecutor's Indian passport, assuming he has one? That'd be a laugh, India unnecessarily pursuing a personal vendetta against the most powerful prosecutor in the country - powerful not just because of his job in America's richest area, but because he also recommends his protegés to politicians throughout the U.S. who then serve as attorney generals and judges.

Well you may be an expert on naturalized citizens from Germany and UK, but as far as India or Japan are concerned you have to give up your passport in your nearest embassy when you take citizenship from any other country (USA for example).

I have no idea about Brits and Germans in USA...can't argue on that:coffee:

White American politicians feel humble. Minority American politicians feel angry. That's the perspective I'm trying to get you to understand.

That is your opinion ....and need not be an uneraseble and unbreakable and infallible truth ....!!!

How do you determine that I'm a troll? what is the measure of merit in this case to consider yourself an expert on troll? a troll dig out the troll fest from his troll book and label other people as troll?

I am sorry I have preserved my better comments for someone from America with better debating skills. I would rather love to change my stand having a discussion with him/her than wasting a time with someone who is on a spree of publishing boiler plate rants and making prediction on diplomatic issue which can take shape differently without any warning.

Illegal immigrant in the US can obtain forgery document to get employed, any US politician failure to vest his or her employee before hired, the US justice department will handle their case properly, not up to me to defend those politician who violated the US law, those politician have their own lawyer to defend themselves in front of a judge.

Well some guys like US senator Robert menandez is still a free man

White American politicians feel humble. Minority American politicians feel angry. That's the perspective I'm trying to get you to understand.

Do they still have such terms as "white americans" ....in US

too bad ....for a country which espouses values like equality and so on ....

You should not be even using that term ....!!!

It is this US way and wish to judge whole world with its own rules that irks us...US action creates belief that maid and maid's family would have never got justice in India is a great stricture against Indian Judicial System .....which US has no right to do !!!
It's international rules, not American, and is it likely anyone knows better than the Indian-born U.S. prosecutor the strictures of India's judicial system in this case?

Dig, dig, dig - you're not even a quarter of the way there, yet.

Well some guys like US senator Robert menandez is still a free man

If he beat his charge in court then he should be a free man. Against US constitution to hold someone in prison without conviction.

Well you may be an expert on naturalized citizens from Germany and UK, but as far as India or Japan are concerned you have to give up your passport in your nearest embassy when you take citizenship from any other country (USA for example).

I have no idea about Brits and Germans in USA...can't argue on that:coffee:

another example of american double standards ....if we are to believe people from UK and Germany are allowed to keep the passport from theor original countries and people from Indian subcontinent are not !!!

Back
Top Bottom