What's new

Angry India tells US 'times have changed' after diplomat spat

You talk too much... Dogs that bark, seldom bite... :agree:

Also: Reported for crass language, go wash your mouth out with soap before you develop warts!

I have already bitten you digitally that now you are bleeding dry.

You have no other comment to make but pray your god that I get ban on your instigation. You are not only a coward but a half literate loser who has nothing to say on topic but play referee without being told to do so.

It's international rules, not American, and is it likely anyone knows better than the Indian-born U.S. prosecutor the strictures of India's judicial system in this case?

Dig, dig, dig - you're not even a quarter of the way there, yet.

Oh great ....then why did US government distanced from this great powerful on the earth ....prosecutors comment ???

Does US follows even its own laws ???

Keep on repeating that line n number of times ....it will make you look like intelligent !!!

Not every criminal case are the same, Indian shouldn't try to tight a knot between different case with different circumstance that equivalence of double standard practice of the US law.

Also: Reported for crass language, go wash your mouth out with soap before you develop warts!

many times things you say also applies to yourself ....don't you think so !!!

watch your words carefully as you expect others to do so ....

post reported for crass language ...

half literate loser
The word you are looking for is "semi literate"... This is what happens when you try to be overly smart. You are not worth debate, regarding my role as referee, as a proud member of this forum it is my responsibility that filth like you are reprimanded for your vile language.

Like I said, barking dog's DON'T bite... So far all your statements have been incomprehensible one liners mixed with profanity, conjecture and bravado. You have been weighed in the scales and found wanting, you keep moaning about your ban... It is of your own doing, and perhaps next time practice a little self control and mind that vile tongue of yours.

If he beat his charge in court then he should be a free man. Against US constitution to hold someone in prison without conviction.

that's why US has Guantanamo bay facility where it can hold people without conviction ....

what a hypocrisy of 'Just' and 'Earnest' US ....!!!

many times things you say also applies to yourself ....don't you think so !!!
watch your words carefully as you expect others to do so ....

Oh dear, did I step on your toes, I don't believe i was talking to you, oh perhaps you skipped the part where you compatriot chose to verbally abuse me, go ahead flick back a few posts if you want to play arbitrator. If not then your intervention here has served the cause naught!

Regarding your report... Do feel free to report my post, it worries me not in the slightest as I have observed the rules, whilst your compatriot has not. Nevertheless, carry on with your incessant nonsense.

Enemy combatant can legally beheld by the US government without charge, not the US citizen or anyone that not an enemy of the state. Don't try to tight a knot with different case together and make your point, each case have each merit and circumstance.

It's international rules, not American, and is it likely anyone knows better than the Indian-born U.S. prosecutor the strictures of India's judicial system in this case?

Dig, dig, dig - you're not even a quarter of the way there, yet.

If such rules are to be followed , half of the American staff working in the Embassy and their spouses would be in Jail . There are cases form child abuse, to working without permit , being a homo sexual so on and so forth.

that's why US has Guantanamo bay facility where it can hold people without conviction ....

You can be arrested for no reason and put into Jail indefinitely without the ability for bail , lawyer etc.... according to NDA

Guantanamo Bay jailed all the enemy combatant therefore they can be imprison without any conviction as long as the US state department decided.

Oh dear, did I step on your toes, I don't believe i was talking to you, oh perhaps you skipped the part where you compatriot chose to verbally abuse me, go ahead flick back a few posts if you want to play arbitrator. If not then your intervention here has served the cause naught!

Regarding your report... Do feel free to report my post, it worries me not in the slightest as I have observed the rules, whilst your compatriot has not. Nevertheless, carry on with your incessant nonsense.

I condemn the crass language of all PDF members irrespective of nationality ....
I myself watch my language and try to make sure i have not stepped the boundry of decency ...

what bothers me is that you tried to provoke and instigate and target Indian member ..based on nationality

Feel free for open and frank debate ....

But try to stay away from instigating people because of their nationality !!!

Not every criminal case are the same, Indian shouldn't try to tight a knot between different case with different circumstance that equivalence of double standard practice of the US law.

Another baloney.

In legal jurisprudence all precedents or any material which could go against one party can be brought into the notice of a Judge to raise doubt on the credibility or argument of another party.

If such rules are to be followed , half of the American staff working in the Embassy and their spouses would be in Jail . There are cases form child abuse, to working without permit , being a homo sexual so on and so forth.

You can be arrested for no reason and put into Jail indefinitely without the ability for bail , lawyer etc.... according to NDA

That is a valid point, the US should also look at the precedent this case could set for diplomats everywhere, especially US diplomats in countries such as China, Russia, Etc...

Enemy combatant can legally beheld by the US government without charge, not the US citizen or anyone that not an enemy of the state. Don't try to tight a knot with different case together and make your point, each case have each merit and circumstance.

all those held in Gunatanamo bay are enemy combatants ???

why did Obama promised to close the Gunatanamo Bay if it was legal ???

The very fact that Guantanamo bay has been epitome of human rights violations and has led to furore worldwide ...is reason why US is trying to shut down the facility ....

You go on defending the indefensible ....we will watch how misearbly you fail in doing that !!!

Back
Top Bottom