What's new

Angry India tells US 'times have changed' after diplomat spat

Why Obama want to end and close out the Guatanamo bay because it was build under Bush administration, and Obama ran for his presidency in his 1st term promised to close it down after he elected, his promised was based on US can easily close down the facility but in reality harder to do so, Obama doesn't want to release all the Guantanamo Bay inmate back to their home country and allow them to join the terrorist network and attack US interest abroad.

A defendant was charged charge with human trafficking and exploitation of slave labor law, UN constantly promote these kind of law be implemented worldwide, UN office can reject a defendant application base on these violation.

UN is not slave to american interpretations ...

we shall see ....and US state department will clear the accredition of our diplomat ....mark my words !

All I can see now is a battered Pakistani blogger to pulp

ROFL... Okay, just make sure you take your dose of fluphenazine, we don't want you having another episode on us now... Back to the dancing marshmallows you go.

Why Obama want to end and close out the Guatanamo bay because it was build under Bush administration, and Obama ran for his presidency in his 1st term promised to close it down after he elected, his promised was based on US can easily close down the facility but in reality harder to do so, Obama doesn't want to release all the Guantanamo Bay inmate back to their home country and allow them to join the terrorist network and attack US interest abroad.

A defendant was charged charge with human trafficking and exploitation of slave labor law, UN constantly promote these kind of law be implemented worldwide, UN office can reject a defendant application base on these violation.

So basically you are trying to say that Obama is either stupid or liar or both ....

You haven't got what I was saying. Now I know why Indian posters haven't been able to shut you up. You will simply not heed to their arguments but jump to some irrelevant blah blah. My diagnosis that you are troll with vested interest is standing correct.

Write a personal letter to the NY D.A since both of you are Indian descend, he will surely not throw out this case.

To answer your irrelevant post because in punjabi we say ''suka ne jaan dena'' 'don't let them pass/go dry'.

I do not need to.

I am not that insecure like you, that I have to waste so many precious hours to do a propaganda with finger crossed that I be able to change opinion against one party and in favor of other, in your case India and NY public prosecutor respectively.

ROFL... Okay, just make sure you take your dose of fluphenazine, we don't want you having another episode on us now... Back to the dancing marshmallows you go.

Don't worry you will do better once I start pushing the paddles on others. So far you are the only chew toy I have. My sympathies are with you, glad you have used less full stops this time.

So basically you are trying to say that Obama is either stupid or liar or both ....

Now you have ego trip and put words in my mouth, if you want to say Obama is stupid or a liar, that within your right to do so.

I just make my point why Obama can't keep his promised and close down the facility, beyond that you should take it to Obama people and ask for explanation.

Any evident don't relate to the case or any criminal case irrelevance to the case at hand and currently proceed by the court will be throw out by the judge.

Don't fret over precedence or non -precedence or what not ...This case will not able to see light of the day in court

Thanks to the muscle flexing by India ....US is working behind the scenes to create safe passage for the diplomat ....

My sympathies are with you
logo.gif

Picture says a thousand words. :tup:

Don't fret over precedence or non -precedence or what not ...This case will not able to see light of the day in court

Thanks to the muscle flexing by India ....US is working behind the scenes to create safe passage for the diplomat ....

US state department working behind closed door and help to sneak the defendant out of the US. Do you know what are you talking about? That is a crime you want US state department to commit just to appease to India government demand.

Obstructing justice can get Obama behind fried up like a chicken wing.

Now you have ego trip and put words in my mouth, if you want to say Obama is stupid or a liar, that within your right to do so.

I just make my point why Obama can't keep his promised and close down the facility, beyond that you should take it to Obama people and ask for explanation.

well you didn't say it those partcular words ....but you meant exactly that ...

If Obama promised something but didn't deliver it - he has to be either stupid to promise something he could't deliver or he was liar to do so knowingly ....

You are just afraid to say so beacuse you are in US and you may be targetted or blacklisted for saying something like that ....

I understand your constrains ....

I won't come to PDF if i have to go on ego trip ...I am here to discuss and air my views ...that's it !

logo.gif

Picture says a thousand words. :tup:

So you are not talking to me ? I called the day in my second last post at you, but It was you who insisted me to exchange the notes.

Never mind, the picture you have posted is good but not for the age level I expect people to have discussions with me.

Good Bye.

well you didn't say it those partcular words ....but you meant exactly that ...

If Obama promised something but didn't deliver it - he has to be either stupid to promise something he could't deliver or he was liar to do so knowingly ....

You are just afraid to say so beacuse you are in US and you may be targetted or blacklisted for saying something like that ....

I understand your constrains ....

I won't come to PDF if i have to go on ego trip ...I am here to discuss and air my views ...that's it !

Fair and square, we here to discuss but very ignorant of you to believe what I stated imply something and not for what it mean.

I'm afraid to say anything against the US government, there nothing the US government can blackmail me into shutting me up.

US state department working behind closed door and help to sneak the defendant out of the US. Do you know what are you talking about? That is a crime you want US state department to commit just to appease to India government demand.

Obstructing justice can get Obama behind fried up like a chicken wing.

Like Clinton got fried ....oh i am so sorry ...Clinton didn't get fried like a chicken wing ....despite having lied under oath and having obstructed justice by slowing investigations in Paula Jones case and Monica lewenski case ....

Never ending stories of Hypocrisy of US government and US judiciary ....

Fair and square, we here to discuss but very ignorant of you to believe what I stated imply something and not for what it mean.

I'm afraid to say anything against the US government, there nothing the US government can blackmail me into shutting me up.

I understand you are hypocrite enough to deny something which you said implictly ....

Back
Top Bottom