What's new

Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do a bit of research on Angola. They have ample resources, decent enough proven oil reserves, and backers in Europe and America to keep them going. I don't think Angola would have dared to take such a ballsy step without the blessings of the Church in Europe and America.

And I would like to see Islamic countries put pressure on China and see how that goes, I infact suggested it somewhere in this thread.

This is just internet news as of now.

If this thing comes out, and reaches to the international scale..and gets the attention of Muslim Countries..then we'll see. Me and you, both.

And even Iran survived for so many years..heck even Pakistan..but for something bigger...It is very dumb to soar relations with 1/4 of humanity just for the sake of some bullsh!ttry? And worse of all..it will provide fodder to terrorist organizations like Al Qaeda etc..they'll be like "See, what christians do to Islam?" ...

Stupid Angolans.

Indian will not for sure......?

important is , we can't generalize all Muslim(all sect) in same frame ,for example Ahmadia ,Sufi etc
but important is ? we need to identify particular set which is spreading more hatred and radical though ,and which is dangerous for any society

those has to ban strictly at any cost

Are these included saffronis too ??
:)

I know all of us get angry and all this but what are our Muslim leaders going to do? Do they even know that this law has been passed? Sometimes, if not always, they strike me like being a sleepy and lazy bunch to use some "neutral" words.

I bet that if this was a ban enforced on Christians or Jews that every Western newspaper, humanitarian organization etc. would be demanding immediate actions etc. Even though most Christians and Jews are only that by name today.

So is the ridiculous state of the Ummah today.

The worst thing is that Muslims are getting killed in the hundreds each day in Syria for the past 3 years and no Muslim country is taking any direct actions and half of this forum, even members who call themselves Muslims, are supporting the dictator, tyrant and Child-Murderer and Nusayri Al-Asshead that has carpet bombed whole villages, towns and cities for the past 3 years and killed 60.000 civilian Muslims……

Those standing against him are called "extremists and terrorist supporters" by fellow "Muslims" on this forum.

This is just internet news as of now.

If this thing comes out, and reaches to the international scale..and gets the attention of Muslim Countries..then we'll see. Me and you, both.

And even Iran survived for so many years..heck even Pakistan..but for something bigger...It is very dumb to soar relations with 1/4 of humanity just for the sake of some bullsh!ttry? And worse of all..it will provide fodder to terrorist organizations like Al Qaeda etc..they'll be like "See, what christians do to Islam?" ...

Stupid Angolans.

They have been doing it since last couple of years, infact they bulldozed a few Mosques last year in Luanda.

This news hasn't come out cause no one cares, specially the people who could do anything about it anyways.

Their country, their rules. Period.

Angola is an OPEC member along with :
  • Algeria
  • Ecuador
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Kuwait
  • Libya
  • Nigeria
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Venezuela
In December during the next OPEC meeting, the probability to raise the issue by countries marked in red is not much likely.

Laws can not "ban" religions willy nilly, chawal...
But a law and a government can suppress the practice of.

The law is not intended to erase the existence of an idea, and a religion is essentially an idea, but since ideas needs the human agency to propagate and exist, the government's role in enforcement of the law would obviously be to monitor the human agency.

PS, Angola is not a "Christian" country based on "Christianity" ....If it was craziness of "Only Christianity allowed, nothing else" ..then I would have been understandable (still a d!ck move)...but singling out one religion? Its clear bullshittory.
Whatever religion Angola supports is irrelevant.

As an American, I DO NOT approve of any suppression of religious beliefs and practices, except for extremes like virgin sacrifices or such, so let us be reasonable in debate and not go there, but Muslims have always use the 'It is the law...etc...etc...' retort when they felt their countries were being criticized for some practices the Western countries disapproved. Now the legal table is turned.

I know all of us get angry and all this but what are our Muslim leaders going to do? Do they even know that this law has been passed? Sometimes, if not always, they strike me like being a sleepy and lazy bunch to use some "neutral" words.

I bet that if this was a ban enforced on Christians or Jews that every Western newspaper, humanitarian organization etc. would be demanding immediate actions etc. Even though most Christians and Jews are only that by name today.

So is the ridiculous state of the Ummah today.

The worst thing is that Muslims are getting killed in the hundreds each day in Syria for the past 3 years and no Muslim country is taking any direct actions and half of this forum, even members who call themselves Muslims, are supporting the dictator, tyrant and Child-Murderer and Nusayri Al-Asshead that has carpet bombed whole villages, towns and cities for the past 3 years and killed 60.000 civilian Muslims……

Those standing against him are called "extremists and terrorist supporters" by fellow "Muslims" on this forum.

Hassani for the last sentence I will say that personally I and I feel many members do NOT support bringing down any ruler of any country by using al-Qaeda or any armed invasion from outside or any brutal interference into an independent country .

If general Syrians are carrying any brutal dead protest then its their right but again the govt has right to suppress any brutal deadly move that is against the laws of the country. NO outsider has any right to send forces

I endorse this statement.

India will not follow that and should not as well.

Indian Kafirs (Hindus) still have humanity left in them and will not punish ONE GOD believers.

Well the bold part is debatable :)

anyway I believe more than sentimental humanity talks its about accepting realities such a move will have consequences hence utmost caution needed even thinking about it

Ok uncle - I woke up and realized that even Muslims are not safe of fallow Muslims and i was talking about other religions.

So just because some terrorists attack and kill a few muslims, it is right to ban a religion followed by around 2 billion people. Great.

Having friendship with Bharatis is definitely improving your IQ. What's next. Eliminate Pakistan since it is a headache for a billion plus Indians.

We need to ban certain sects for sure, the puritanical ones for example. The recent example in Bihar - in a village of 3000 muslims, 12 men started following a puritanical sect. In a year, they had all become terrorists and bombing other humans.

Infact Muslims should start banning such sects first so that it will be easier on muslims and non muslims both and we will be thankful to muslims. Certainly they know from pakistans example that these puritans have no issues killing other muslims too once their turn comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom