What's new

Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
by using your logic,it will be fit to say that islam should be banned from the earth.
(i am using your logic only)

We ban many religions in my own country so we cant complain when others ban .

The other thing were the reason behind this banning , as muslims we should try to reconcile with the world after the so many terror attacks that has been made in our name.

We cant live like this targeting the whole world because at one point the world will get fed up and crush us in our homeland.

Such banana republics see a few years of prosperity. Won't be surprised if again goes into civil war with the kind of authoritarian rule it has. :)

True, but Angola is ranked 43rd in the failed state index, so the risk is not that high.

And the Pakistanis giving veiled threats to Angola is hilarious.

Muslims world wide don't take crap.

India knows:

Amar-Jawan-Jyoti-2.jpg

I hope Angola gets it's act together. By depriving people of the basic right to practice their religion they are going to cause a shit-storm.

True, but Angola is ranked 43rd in the failed state index, so the risk is not that high.

In the case of countries like Angola. The risk is always high. The whole African history of past few decades is testimony to that.

India knows:

Amar-Jawan-Jyoti-2.jpg

I hope Angola gets it's act together. By depriving people of the basic right to practice their religion is going to cause a shit-storm.

Its only a tiny majority who are rage boys just like yourself. They are the same breed who say that Pakistani soldiers killed in action again TTP are not martyrs.

any way

India knows:

Amar-Jawan-Jyoti-2.jpg

I hope Angola gets it's act together. By depriving people of the basic right to practice their religion is going to cause a shit-storm.

haa, good brave man,
that is reason why people hate ,
lol

Its only a tiny majority who are rage boys just like yourself. They are the same breed who say that Pakistani soldiers killed in action again TTP are not martyrs.
leave him ...this is the class they belong

Last edited:
But unlike Afghanistan, Angola has a coastline and is not held to ransom by its "brotherly neighbour". As long as they have minerals and oil and energy hungry countries like China and India they ll prosper.

Sometimes you might love someone to the point you ruin their life .

:lol: You do realise Angola is middle income country right? Its GDP per cap as of 2012 was $5700. Thats atleast 4 times more than that of Pakistan and India.

And as I said their major trading partner is China, with 50% of exports going to China. Do you think China gives two hoots about all this religious stuff :azn:

Even more than 50% and its on the rise , the remaining goes to USA and South America .

Saudi Arabia is the land from where Islam sprang its the heart of the Islamic world if the same decision would have been taken by the Vatican Palace i would have respected that thats why i said don't bring you're bias into the discussion there are many Islamic countries which have churches and temples and people are free to pray or do as they like and i heartily support that. But then most people are unable to digest that so they say non Muslims are oppressed in those places by quoting a few incidents here and there so maybe i should ask you if we start copy pasting the human rights abuses in India most people would think India is not safe for anybody especially women.

So another religion can not find place at a place from where some other religion originates?

Shouldn't it be the choice of individual's?

I am wondering how come India is secular when its a source of hinduism. We must be doing something horribly wrong. Is it?

Believing and practicing a religion is a basic freedom right of a person.
Banning is never a humane option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom