What's new

Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weak Indian argument and general bias towards Muslims lets me know that I will be wasting my time in engaging with saffron chaadi wearing bandits.
i wanna see what mullah razi is capable of? :D a serious and decent discussion?

When they will prosper, we will see that. It would be interesting to see them how they will prosper with being boycotted by half of the world.

:lol: You do realise Angola is middle income country right? Its GDP per cap as of 2012 was $5700. Thats atleast 4 times more than that of Pakistan and India.

And as I said their major trading partner is China, with 50% of exports going to China. Do you think China gives two hoots about all this religious stuff :azn:

Well, it is their right. If they think they need to ban Islam then so be it. Islam has not only survived, it has prospered massively in the last 1400+ years. It will continue to grow despite the current crusade etc.

I just hope that they haven't unintentionally invited radicalism by the move. Because they cannot afford it.

:D they are itching to share their mineral resources hence wont be surprised if NATO/US/UN lead an Angolan spring offcourse for holding human rights led by al-Qaeda

I don't see any problem - When Muslim countries don't protect the minorities and treat them respectfully than on what basis they expect others to do that, on top of that Islam is hijacked by extremists, it's better to ban it until Muslim purge these evils & their doctrines from religion.

Chalo baita hosh main aa jao wapis. Subah ho gayi hai.

:lol: You do realise Angola is middle income country right? Its GDP per cap as of 2012 was $5700. Thats atleast 4 times more than that of Pakistan and India.

And as I said there major trading partner is China, with 50% of exports going to China. Do you think China gives two hoots about all this religious stuff :azn:

Such banana republics see a few years of prosperity. Won't be surprised if again goes into civil war with the kind of authoritarian rule it has. :)

When you see dozen Indians jumping up and down on any anti-Islam news and calling for banning it all over the world, there is any chance to have a constructive discussion ?

According to the Wikipedia article the Muslim population is close to 100.000 people. The total population of the country is 20 million. So we can conclude that 0,5% of all the citizens are Muslims that is 1 in every 200 people. It is not like they banned some cult based on human sacrifice in some village numbering 100 people.

Do you have any data that show that most of them are West African Muslims and Arab Muslims? I am not surprised to find us Arabs in every corner of the world but Angola? Really? How the hell did they end up there?

I don't have any figure, I read it on wiki, and to be honest I don't think any of the government figures will be reliable.

As for the Arabs, Lebanese people I have met them pretty much every country that I have been to, there are a few even in Mongolia:woot:

Go home, you are still too young my little saffron nappy wearing bandit.

When you see dozen Indians jumping up and down on any anti-Islam news and calling for banning it all over the world, there is any chance to have a constructive discussion ?
there are good members like me too :(
and you too :D

Go home, you are still too young my little saffron nappy wearing bandit.
:lol: so this is what you are capable of. :lol:

I guess it's the secularism that's gotten to them. :lol:

Weak Indian argument and general bias towards Muslims lets me know that I will be wasting my time in engaging with saffron chaadi wearing bandits.

Am sure thats what it is! Whatever helps you sleep at night, rage boy:lol:

The biggest disappointment for Indians is that they can't follow Angola, even if they want to. The pain and the itching is obvious.

The biggest disappointment for Indians is that they can't follow Angola, even if they want to. The pain and the itching is obvious.

And the Pakistanis giving veiled threats to Angola is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom