What's new

Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously not going to happen.

I know for a fact it can not happen. Thats why walls are going to prop up for people to keep their beliefs where they come from. The present crop of beliefs if strong enough might last a few generations. then the melting pot will make the big beards and shaved mustaches kid's kids be drinking around with the irish like semi white folk. That is inevitable.

Lol why would they convert when they are not interested in it. I am yet to hear about any saudi who want to become a Christian or anything like that. They are satisfied with what they are and state has nothing to do with that. They are not confused like Hindus of India who call themselves Atheist and Hindu at the same time.
interest may crop up if freedom to preach and convert is given.

What are you talking about?

A lot of religions practice openly in India without discrimination. And western style secularism is hard to implement as Hindus and Muslims will heckle over it.

Well i am sorry to say but there can be numerous examples to refute that. How peace loving Muslims are told to go settle in Pakistan in fact the claim that they aren't even Indians because their loyalties would always stay questionable. Take the example of Kashmiris or even some of you're other states which are deeply infested with Maoist rebels. Though the latter is a political issue not concerning the topic here so think about how Kashmiris are living and how hypocritically instead of addressing the issue you're governments always end up finding scapegoats. Some of the laws in that place give me the creeps and its not for 2 years or 5 or 6 years its been for a very long time. Secondly you're politics basically runs on Hindu Muslim divide some fascist parties, the likes of Shiv Sena, tend to cater to Hindus primarily. Some of the statements from that party alone are enough to make everyone see how they see minorities and especially Muslims and not to mention some other incidents.

I don't see any saudi outside KSA interested either. :)
it is about choice,without preaching no one will be interested.

it is like asking the ancestors of the present muslims of india who converted by choice,2 thousand years back,are u intersted in islam?

I know for a fact it can not happen. Thats why walls are going to prop up for people to keep their beliefs where they come from. The present crop of beliefs if strong enough might last a few generations. then the melting pot will make the big beards and shaved mustaches kid's kids be drinking around with the irish like semi white folk. That is inevitable.

Islam says the same. There would be a time when humanity would turn back to the days of ignorance. Just before the end of the world. You are telling nothing new here.

What is wrong in having a Church, Temple right next to Mecca and Madina?? It will actually show the magnanimity of Islam not other way around.

Listen, you're idea of proving how the rest of the Muslim world is intolerant is not in any way close to reality. Most Muslim countries do have temples and Churches and Makkah and Madina are the holiest sites of Islam i wouldn't ask Christians to build a mosque in the Vatican either i'd respectfully accept that and not hurt their feelings. Be reasonable.

m talkin about inside :)

I am talking about outside. If someone outside KSA isn't interested then there would be hardly anyone inside KSA to be christian and hindu.

this is a good move. some one should show the muslims what it is to discriminate against others. for eg. in pak they say that ahmadis are not muslim. in KSA they don't allow other religions. in pak we cant freely prosetylise hindu or Buddhism. they need a taste of their own medicine and hopefully this trickle strted by unlikely Angola will turn into a deluge soon.

Listen, you're idea of proving how the rest of the Muslim world is intolerant is not in any way close to reality. Most Muslim countries do have temples and Churches and Makkah and Madina are the holiest sites of Islam i wouldn't ask Christians to build a mosque in the Vatican either. Be reasonable.
boss, in the holy sites of Hinduism temples were destroyed and mosques built on it. so there is nothing wrong for a temple coming next to the kaaba in my opinion.

this is a good move. some one should show the muslims what it is to discriminate against others. for eg. in pak they say that ahmadis are not muslim. in KSA they don't allow other religions. in pak we cant freely prosetylise hindu or Buddhism. they need a taste of their own medicine and hopefully this trickle strted by unlikely Angola will turn into a deluge soon.

boss, in the holy sites of Hinduism temples were destroyed and mosques built on it. so there is nothing wrong for a temple coming next to the kaaba in my opinion.

What are the holy sites of Hinduism name them all?

I am talking about outside. If someone outside KSA isn't interested then there would be hardly anyone inside KSA to be christian and hindu.
read my edited post

Islam says the same. There would be a time when humanity would turn back to the days of ignorance. Just before the end of the world. You are telling nothing new here.
islam is parroting the same thing said in hindu scriptures .. read kal yug. so islam itself is copying.

What are the holy sites of Hinduism name them all?
In kashi (banaras) the gyan vappi mosque was built by Aurangzeb after demolising the kasha Vishwanath temple. Now that temple has come on some other site. And kasha is one of the most important sites. and this is just one instance.

Obviously I am not. Its common sense. You and me will not be alive for the days of ignorance because it will practically be all muslims. Rest of the world will be on its merry way doing what it does best. Trying to survive and making the most out of what little life they have instead of waiting to die and get imaginary treats and prizes.

People who are supporting this are either;

Anti-Muslim bigots.

or just plain mentally challenged folks.

People who are supporting this are either;

Anti-Muslim bigots.

or just plain mentally challenged folks.
I have seen some real nasty posts about Indians and hindus yesterday . so please atop talking about bigotry, bigot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom