What's new

Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez religion sure makes some of the members in this forum get really hot under the collar. Chillax. Allah, Krishna, Jesus, Buddha and Jehovah can take care of themselves. Watch your own backs :D

KSA should allow churches and temples. For whom? Aliens??? There are no native Christians and Hindus in KSA. Indian logic. Lame and bogus like its stance on Kashmir.

It is better if this forum can ban a$$holes like you but then clowns are always a mandatory part of any circus. You are needed here. Just like Indians.
Everyone has right to express their views. You're not some kind of leader here..stupid moaning kid

more than 50% of all trade of Angola is done by China and most of the other 40% by other Asian countries ... they wont have to worry much trade ...

Everyone has right to express their views. You're not some kind of leader here..stupid moaning kid

i also expressed my opinion. You don't need to worry for anyone else.

Jeez religion sure makes some of the members in this forum get really hot under the collar. Chillax. Allah, Krishna, Jesus, Buddha and Jehovah can take care of themselves. Watch your own backs :D

Which members i wonder?:P i can see you are trying to please everyone lol

KSA should allow churches and temples. For whom? Aliens??? There are no native Christians and Hindus in KSA. Indian logic. Lame and bogus like its stance on Kashmir.

It is better if this forum can ban a$$holes like you but then clowns are always a mandatory part of any circus. You are needed here. Just like Indians.
Same can be said for Angola after 100 years if Angola also wipes out its Muslim minority.

Same can be said for Angola after 100 years if Angola also wipes out its Muslim minority.

There were no Christians and Hindus in KSA even 100 years back.

But there were Christians and Jews before Islam came into existence.

There were jews before Christians. Go tell all the Christians to revert back.

I would be really interested to know those so called divine missions. I hope you have some genuine reasons to hate 2 billion humans in this world.

So you accept that your rant against Islam was not genuine? Or was foolish.

First of all i never said i hate 2 billion humans, but yes i hate political Islam and self appointed protector of it. I hate the people deciding who is going to heaven or who is going to hell, I hate the people who abuse other religion but go bonkers when someone criticize their religion, I hate people who themselves generalize others based on their religion but start screaming foul when it's done to them. I hate people who are on divine mission to tell me that God has accepted my ablution, prayers, fasts or not, I hate people who are on divine mission to tell me that i am Muslim or not, I will go into hell or heaven.

-
Yeah - my rant was not genuine and was foolish because it's non-Muslims countries were people are slaughtering each other, Ones doing hate speeches and handing over fatwas are isolated individuals with no followers at all, nobody have sympathy with terrorist scums, one declaring them martyr & declaring soldiers of country non-martyer have no followers at all, there is nobody justifying suicide attacks - defiantly no rabid mob destroying public properties in protests, certainly nobody showers rose petals on killers of persons who stood in favor of non-muslim.

Which members i wonder?:P i can see you are trying to please everyone lol

No I'm not ...I'm just pointing out all the fools here without reservation :P You can take a number and join the queue if you want to :D

No I'm not ...I'm just pointing out all the fools here without reservation :P You can take a number and join the queue if you want to :D

No thank you you look just fine standing in that queue joined by a few others :p:

This is exactly the mindset that makes the increasing Muslim population appear like a bullying majority. Any doubts why non-Muslims fear the rise of Islamic population in their respective communities?

Now, whether Muslims on global level do have any power at all, is entirely different subject.
Maybe you didnt get the point,its about the minority of the muslim population in the world that will have no mercy with Angola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom