What's new

Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the folks here foaming at the mouths.

Muslims here of course have a right to get angry because if this is true than it might set a precedence for some other Non Muslim countries to follow.

Religious freedom though is a right of the citizen of any country.

Buddy,

KSA's situation is far complicated than Angola. It is more like of demanding the Vatican to build up a Mosque in it.

Personally, I'm a %100 against building Temples and Churches in KSA, not because I want to limit people's freedom of religion, but I do know how things will turn, with these baboons we've got in hand as of right know, I fear for the safety of those worshippers.

P.S. There are no mosques in Greece as far as I know.
See, it is understandable that for a few holy cities other places of worship are not allowed.
But KSA is a big country and the fact that it is not allowed in any of KSA is not acceptable neither logical.

See, it is understandable that for a few holy cities other places of worship are not allowed.
But KSA is a big country and the fact that it is not allowed in any of KSA is not acceptable neither logical.

I did elaborate on the rest of the issue.

As far as I was aware, KSA does not have the problem like Pakistan/civil unrest where anyone can come and bomb any place? like Taliban or Al-Qaeda?

We have seen things far worse than Pakistan from 2003 and beyond ...

So you are saying its not the govt but the people who are intolerant and the govt is only protecting non muslims?

Nothing is that complicated sir, you are making it so.

So you are saying its not the govt but the people who are intolerant and the govt is only protecting non muslims?

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been specifically mentioned.
Does KSA allow Temples and Churches?

If not, then maybe you should devote your energies to making them do so before asking others.
The clown that I quoted mentioned Kuwait. And the clown that quoted me is not bothered to know why I replied to the clown I replied to in the first place. Seriously, I understand that you hate Muslims. Then why even come to the forum and show us ur filth. And if really its that big of an issue, the last time I checked the Saudis were not going to the indian slave markets to buy indian slaves, and forcing them to work there. Your people go there by choice, and live there by choice, I didnt see you indian crying when the Saudis signed deals with your gov, infact you were all using that as an opportunity to make PAkistan look bad, and to some how convince us Pakistanis that we lost our friends there. You guys are so pathetic, that calling you pathetic is an insult to pathetic.

As far as I was aware, KSA does not have the problem like Pakistan/civil unrest where anyone can come and bomb any place? like Taliban or Al-Qaeda?
I wish we were more like shining india, where in mass riots you can kill the minorities and then shamelessly defend it latter, by making a convenient little excuse.

It is ludicrous to assume that all Saudis are intolerant but a considerable portion is.

For the reasons I stated I guess Saudi's situation is far complicated than a legitimate move by Angola's Gov't.

That has to be something then! Has it been kept quiet from the international media?

If that were the case though , should the Govt of KSA not give a statement of intent that eventually they plan on allowing freedom of religion? More of symbolism than substance, but symbols have their own value.

The clown that I quoted mentioned Kuwait. And the clown that quoted me is not bothered to know why I replied to the clown I replied to in the first place. Seriously, I understand that you hate Muslims. Then why even come to the forum and show us ur filth. And if really its that big of an issue, the last time I checked the Saudis were not going to the indian slave markets to buy indian slaves, and forcing them to work there. Your people go there by choice, and live there by choice, I didnt see you indian crying when the Saudis signed deals with your gov, infact you were all using that as an opportunity to make PAkistan look bad, and to some how convince us Pakistanis that we lost our friends there.

Neither are the Angolans asking you or forcing you to come there. Its their country, their laws.
If you wish to complain about it, then start by complaining about Saudi Arabia first.

Duplicity is not allowed here, it might work with your 'Islam khatray main hai' jihadi statements in Pakistan, it doesnt wash with literate and educated folks like us.

You guys are so pathetic, that calling you pathetic is an insult to pathetic.

I wish we were more like shining india, where in mass riots you can kill the minorities and then shamelessly defend it latter, by making a convenient little excuse.
I dont care what you say on these issues. Generally these are simply signs of frustration over the growing incompetence of Pakistan vis-a-vis India.

Saudi Arabia is the land from where Islam sprang its the heart of the Islamic world if the same decision would have been taken by the Vatican Palace i would have respected that thats why i said don't bring you're bias into the discussion there are many Islamic countries which have churches and temples and people are free to pray or do as they like and i heartily support that. But then most people are unable to digest that so they say non Muslims are oppressed in those places by quoting a few incidents here and there so maybe i should ask you if we start copy pasting the human rights abuses in India most people would think India is not safe for anybody especially women.
so you shouldn't have any problem if india bans islam considering that hinduism originated in india.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
That has to be something then! Has it been kept quiet from the international media?

If that were the case though , should the Govt of KSA not give a statement of intent that eventually they plan on allowing freedom of religion? More of symbolism than substance, but symbols have their own value.

Neither are the Angolans asking you or forcing you to come there. Its their country, their laws.
If you wish to complain about it, then start by complaining about Saudi Arabia first.

Duplicity is not allowed here, it might work with your 'Islam khatray main hai' jihadi statements in Pakistan, it doesnt wash with literate and educated folks like us.

I dont care what you say on these issues. Generally these are simply signs of frustration over the growing incompetence of Pakistan vis-a-vis India.

Now let me show u the door, go back and read what I wrote, why I wrote it. And then when u are done reading, come back and do let me know when and where did I even complain about the angolans. **** them if I care. And you welll as they say stupid is what stupid says, does. Talking about being desperate, you sir are the best example of a desperate retard, who is that short on common sense, and comprehension. Buzz off now. If there is an iota of shame left into you, you will atleast not reply to me.

so you shouldn't have any problem if india bans islam considering that hinduism originated in india. f*ck logic:rolleyes:

First grow up and learn how to speak and then start quoting others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom