What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calcuttans partying in park street!

thetelegraphcalcuttakol.png

this is not a knee jerk but more of a overall analysis.....three asian teams in the semis.....haroon lorgat saying it woould be magnificent for sachin to get a century at the wankhede as if the whole world cup was fixed for india to win it....and also is this the most corrupt world cup we have ever seen....the other day i saw a bookie on TV saying that all the matches are booked....how else can the ireland tail enders make 200+????.........the TV pundits who are foreigners are saying on indian TV that this world cup is designed for india....the batting pitches and all of that....you get out of india and you can tame the indian batting and the bowling is nothing.....is there any water to it??

And indian TV channel times now has a bold headline that say "Zaheer khan leading wicket taker of tournament with 21 wickets"......did they forget afridi,s 21 wickets???

this thread is not india bashing but more of an ICC biased decisions thread.

this is not a knee jerk but more of a overall analysis.....three asian teams in the semis.....haroon lorgat saying it woould be magnificent for sachin to get a century at the wankhede as if the whole world cup was fixed for india to win it....and also is this the most corrupt world cup we have ever seen....the other day i saw a bookie on TV saying that all the matches are booked....how else can the ireland tail enders make 200+????.........the TV pundits who are foreigners are saying on indian TV that this world cup is designed for india....the batting pitches and all of that....you get out of india and you can tame the indian batting and the bowling is nothing.....is there any water to it??

And indian TV channel times now has a bold headline that say "Zaheer khan leading wicket taker of tournament with 21 wickets"......did they forget afridi,s 21 wickets???

I THINK YOU ARE 100% RIGHT .
.....HAPPY

NOW GO AND GET SOME SLEEP BABY

Sangakkara accused of cheating in toss
Former England captain Michael Vaughan has accused Kumar Sangakkara of cheating during the coin toss of the cricket World Cup final against India, saying it was the Sri Lankan skipper's "skulduggery" which prompted a re-toss.

There was confusion during toss of Saturday's final, which India won by six wickets to reclaim the World Cup after 28 years.

The start to the match was marred by confusion when the coin toss had to be performed twice after match referee Jeff Crowe failed to hear what Sangakkara had called.

But Vaughan wrote on his Twitter page that Sangakkara conned his Indian counterpart Mahendra Singh Dhoni.

"Sangakkara has stuffed Dhoni. He shouted tails in the first toss and lost it. You can hear it on air."

He later tweeted: "I hear tails shout at the toss.. Others hear heads... Inconclusive on the replays."

Ads by Google

Vaughan went on to insist that the Sri Lankan skipper knew he had lost the toss the first time around.

"I think there was a bit of skulduggery at the toss. Kumar Sangakkara knew he'd lost that first toss, but he saw Dhoni hadn't really heard him!"

Yaa... it is a batting pitch, you need to know batting well inorder to succeed.

yes everything was fixed. we paid all rival captains, money to loose including yours.

Now go complaint to their cricket boards.

Did sachin get 100 in the final??

Next world cup is in Australia nobody will mind what ever pitch they prepare coz they have right too.... its time for you ppl to start a movement in Pakistan and ask ur board to snap all ties with ICC and stop playing cricket... if u feel ICC is baised

IPL shd include players from Pakistan - the 'security' issue cannot stand anymore!

security is not the issue your players are purposely kept away from the high profile event so that your country do not come in lime light ...simple logic..

i dont know how long GOI will have this stand but it was correct one in first place... if ur board had the courage it would have barred alll its players form playing in any future IPL but it din

Congratulation India on winning this world cup-
What i have seen in the streets of Jeddah yesterday was one of a kind experience-
Police every where- Indians celebrating- Pakistanis throwing eggs at them :D- Police going to both groups in to and fro motion- Lot of fans on both sides being arrested- Chak de India playing every where- I really enjoyed the experience-

Congratulation India on winning this world cup-
What i have seen in the streets of Jeddah yesterday was one of a kind experience-
Police every where- Indians celebrating- Pakistanis throwing eggs at them :D- Police going to both groups in to and fro motion- Lot of fans on both sides being arrested- Chak de India playing every where- I really enjoyed the experience-

bhai flag change kar le,agley wc ke liye:rofl:
free mein advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom