What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moderator dudes are deleting threads...but...this is gonna be my last post from my phone. We have chivas regal, smirnoff , old port :-)P) aaand.....shark tooth. Steak for substance. Lalalalalalala gotta get drunk ASAP...........WITH MY GF!:O

So many people here...so much joy .....LOL!!

WOHOOOO! AND G'NIGHT !

31089_lcon.jpg

p9290029.jpg
:cheesy::woot::azn:

Umpire signaling the best six of the WC......

131008.jpg

Wankhede celebrating...

131009.jpg

Team India with WC...

131007.jpg

Indianzzzzzzzzzz...........Watcha doig hereeeeeeeee..??!?!?!?!?!?

Go, boozeeee,...am already boozing.......,patray hard......NOI PDF toady !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

இந்தியன் என்று சொல்லடா ..தலை நிமிர்ந்து நில்லடா

WOW ..... This is the match we forced me to Love Dhoni ..... :smitten: ... I was never his Fan but Hell yeah .. I am now ...

He really played innings of his life .. This moments will always be remembers by Millions of Indians for many many decades ....

Congratulation to whole Indian Nation for this Glorious World Cup ....

WOW ..... This is the match we forced me to Love Dhoni ..... :smitten: ... I was never his Fan but Hell yeah .. I am now ...

He really played innings of his life .. This moments will always be remembers by Millions of Indians for many many decades ....

Congratulation to whole Indian Nation for this Glorious World Cup ....

It was indeed a pretty badass match..

@ Divya

I am sure everyone is just fooling around about the Poonam Panday deal girl. You guys just won the world cup. How about giving hate a lil bit of a break eh?

Thanks for the advice but put it on the right person ie U-571 who cannot bear that India won the cup. lol

More pics....

131001.jpg

130999.jpg

burrrrrrrrrrp.........beer n RS
wid a bit of BONG
nd seeing the world BLUE!

Hats off to gambir and dhoni!!!!!!!

and a tight slap to those haters.....well, they know that. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom