What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Done Team India. MS Dhoni deserves the boquets.

sreesanth is damn lucky being part of the world cup winning team. Dhoni's team had to work extra bits to beat the runs sreesanth gave up to Lanka Team ;)

so many bollywood,politicos watching the match!

All Dhoni haters .. Where are they ??? even so much Indians question his batting & his captaincy ......

Dediacate to Man In Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Kinetic

Pal, if i was in your place I would not even bother with anything that anyone had to say. All i would be concerned about is just living the moment and partying it up. Try ignoring the haters, I am sure they'll drift away.

@ Divya

Loving India does not mean that you gotta hate Pakistan or any other country. I am sure noone is dieing here to see anyone take their clothes off, people were just playing around. Much worse things have been discussed on this forum but I have not seen you label anyone a pervert before. Anyway, I do not wana ruin the moment but that Islamic nation reference was a cheap below the belt shot.

Enjoy.

worldcupwin8_550.jpg

worldcupwin7_550.jpg

We all screamed so much cheering for team India,that I can hardly speak anything right now....

BOOM BOOM BOOM .........:chilli::chilli::chilli:

Congratuation Team India......Congratulation to supporters who supported Indian Team......

Its just like a dream come true for all we Indians......
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Those r in india........why r u guys on PDF????????????

Go outside and ENJOY the freeking party and it's night morover..... :partay:

Congrats India!!
Congratulations to Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar!!
Let this night be the longest night!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom