What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this was hell of a match... and the end result is indescribable !

I can't appreciate Dhoni enough for the perseverance he showed under such immense pressure!!!

Congratulations to all my friends!!! :yahoo:

Just went out to get a haircut, went to three shops they were open but everyone's watching the cricket coverage and they kept turning people away :D.

All Indians on the roads, honking like crazy, perhaps even drunk. Its super dangerous, Emirati police doesn't take kindly to any other country celebrating like mad on the streets, and if you're discovered drunk, even "tipsy", you're dead meat. I just hope tomorrows papers don't read out any unfortunate accidents due to the world cup.

Be responsible in the victory guys. You won't have a lot of fun celebrating the WC up there (or down)

DELHI is on HIgh...... FIRE WORKS AND BEER + CROWD AT WEEE HOUR.....

has india won 4 wcps??? this is also unmatched

you are deviating. i mentioned in my post we are the no.1 test team, 2 times world champions and 1 time t-20 champions. australia have never won the t-20 world cup. so by any means no other country other than INDIA has achieved that feat,
regarding 4 world cups of australia. aaj toh shuruaat hai only 2 more world cups to go and we'll equal them :azn:

B29n.jpg

Enjoy the Party guys. :victory: This thread become a Super hit :)

Bangalore goes crazy..... people of all ages came to the streets......

yuvi crying....

131003.jpg

kohli and bhajji........

131004.jpg

Congratulations to India and all Indians!! We proved that we are world champions

Sorry for the teams thrashed by Team India on the way to Cup!! Come better prepared next time you may stand a chance.. :cheers:

TheDeletedUser Bharadwaj Zeluvaa HellzHere divya+ Varad Blue Sword Kinetic+ Roby+ rpraveenkum+ U-571 trident2010 Burninspice humanfirst+ takeiteasy xenon seiko+ rofl Gene Wolfenstein marcos98 pakdefender newdelhinsa genmirajborgza786+ Liquid+ Leonidas madooxno9+ Karthic Sri+ Abir+ Gossipmonger sam27 Mike2011 Wonderer dekho TechMan yuba mautkimaut Nothing+ Trident gowthamraj+ shrivatsa riCoh Avishekh indianrabbit+ Mabs Indian Gurkha hembo+ abhay aristocrat+ Bhushan+ jha+ true_indian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom