What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
!!!! aaj fir peeni padegi

Teri to.... Aaj Phirse bole to.. Aaj hi fulto pini parenge... We r the world beaters...................... Woooooooooooooooooooo.. I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........
.. an drunk.

Congratulations to all Indians...

And other nationals who supported us...

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I might drop in , Im in Ireland too , you'll have to hide all your women though ;)

Here they are... i guess you can modify the gesture

5016359-woman-hand-showing-simhamukha-hasta--hand-gesture-also-called-mudra-meaning-lion-face--of-indian-cla.jpg

Let don't become over frustrated by India's win, clam down, this is celebration time. INDIA is world champion.

im not frustrated, my frustration ended with afridi captaincy and idiocracy, but he is clearly being over hyped...., he said a feat achieved by no other, its a blatant lie...

Pakdefender......

What do you have to say mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Teri to.... Aaj Phirse bole to.. Aaj hi fulto pini parenge... We r the world beaters...................... Woooooooooooooooooooo.. I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........
.. an drunk.

Easy on your keyboard now....:P

.. an drunk.

hahahaha i asked my fiance hahahahahah he kept a whole stock..................................... burp!!!!!!!!!

Guys i am leaving towards India Gate with all my friends,,!!! Still Can't beleive we win the World cup!! We are the Champs..!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Enjoy people...tonight is going to be awesome with beer,sheer......BBye all

PARTY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah_Yeah_Yeah.jpg

im not frustrated, my frustration ended with afridi captaincy and idiocracy, but he is clearly being over hyped...., he said a feat achieved by no other, its a blatant lie...

KINDLY NAME THE COUNTRY OTHER THAN INDIAS WHICH HAVE ACHIEVED THE FEATS I MENTIONED IN MY POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom