What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is punaam panday, i hate those people who make empty promises :lol: esp on the record and in the media:oops:, if she knows her daddy, maybe her daddy convinced her otherwise

INDIA HAVE BEEN THE NO.1 TEST TEAM
2 TIMES WORLD CHAMPIONS
1 TIME T-20 WORLD CHAMPION

A FEAT ACHIEVED BY NO OTHER COUNTRY

I never cry like girls but today i cried like a baby.......................................

shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy

Ok I just found out that this attitude of not thanking Dhonni is beacuse he is from a lower caste

Caste-Virus in Indian Cricket « Atrocity News

This is just like the attitude towards Hockey Player , Dhanraj pillai

It was VERY obvious that everyone was thanking Sachin , saying they played for him , even Gary Kirsten was given more aplause that MS Dhoni

hmmm very obvious , you cant deny

Open Google. Type 'LIFE'. Hit enter. That is the closest you will ever come to getting a 'life'.

Poor guy is burning...

when Pakistan won the world cup in 1992 , Imran Khan went on say that 'in the twilight of my career I have finally won the world cup' that got noticed since it was not him who won the cup is it was a team effort as it always is.

there is NO denying that no one was really appriciative of Dhonni today and such things do get noticed :)

In Bangalore, whole of MG Road is bustling with people...! Damn! Not even an inch of space. Awesome experience!

Sore losers just watch starting at 1:23... Take it in slowly...

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are those sheela ki jawani shayars.... kya hua un logo ka......

If that Poonam girl does not live up to her word, I expect an Egypt like revolution in India. :P

I might drop in , Im in Ireland too , you'll have to hide all your women though ;)

Hehe, that's why I invited you. BTW they're not my women and they can take care of themselves. Lol!. And bring you're own beer. We're drinking cobra tonight!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom