What's new

An open letter to Pakistani men, from a working class woman

I think we are being too harsh on author...Let the girl vent out her frustration....Don't get too offensive...Women do have an urge to be protected by men...and this is how we should act and behave...Our women, when look towards us, should feel secure rather than in worries....

I m a male too....:)

Last edited:
A good observer.

Ps: When I stalk I stalk hard. :D

I can attest to that :D

I think we are being too harsh on author...Let the girl vent out its frustration....Don't get too offensive...Women do have an urge to be protected by men...and this is how we should act and behave...Our women, when look towards us, should feel secure rather than in worries....

Friendly advice ... Edit or RUN!

I think we are being too harsh on author...Let the girl vent out its frustration....Don't get too offensive...Women do have an urge to be protected by men...and this is how we should act and behave...Our women, when look towards us, should feel secure rather than in worries....

No can't do. They want equality, they should protect themselves. I ain't putting myself on the line to protect any woman, unless it's someone from my family... but then it's because they are my family not because they are a female.

Friendly advice ... Edit or RUN!

I accept first one....Edited...:D

No can't do. They want equality, they should protect themselves. I ain't putting myself on the line to protect any woman, unless it's someone from my family... but then it's because they are my family not because they are a female.

I respect your opinion...But you do realize that author doesn't represent all women of Pakistan...So, we need to calm down and shouldn't reply in such extreme way even if provoked...:)

Pakistan currently is at a stage where India was probably 20 -25 years back. Where Indian men blamed Women's for provocative wearing, and this debate is continuing even now. Its just that this debate has been shifted to Tier3 and Tier 4 cities cos the metros have brought change that cant be measured.

Even my mom who as less as 10-12 years ago denounced my cousins wearing Jeans, now considers it perfectly alright as girls are studying, working and riding vehicles and over pressurising them to what to wear and what not wont lead to a happy family life. This is how society evolves.

This image is linked straight from her facebook page
Weshal Raheel
https://www.facebook.com/WishalR?lst=100013473960439:100001851718772:1481378301

15094240_1274443512627360_6590677939434455717_n.jpg

Link is broken bro.
Anyway, her article makes a tad too many sweeping generalisations, it would have been nice if she balanced it out with examples of nice Pakistani men, of which there are many. Yes harassment is a problem and it should be tackled , but society will change.
Anyway, fine looking lady, she should get married. :p::o:

They're feminist as long as their defences stand. Met plenty during my time, a few choice words and well feelings stir and then it's back to being a good Pakistani girl hahaha.
:lol::enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
They're feminist as long as their defences stand. Met plenty during my time, a few choice words and well feelings stir and then it's back to being a good Pakistani girl hahaha.

:D :D :D

29533675.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom