What's new

An Era of Darkness: The British Empire in India’

Blasphemy is a religious term such as mentioning Yehova or Yahwe. Does it it mean that toilets are sacral in India that mentioning it would amount to blasphemy? No wonder toilets are so few in India. :eek:
Exactly.

Hinduism and Buddhism does not allow you to build toilets.

An ideal Dharmic home will never have toilets. You don't have to visit our country. Just book a hopping flight and come to any International Airport (in India). There are no toilets. It is considered uncultured to respond to nature's call in private here. We all do it together in the open. You can relieve yourself on the runway. That is comparatively appropriate. Though we prefer bushes or jungles (or slums and streets).

Exactly.

An ideal Dharmic home will never have toilets. You don't have to visit our country. Just book a hopping flight and come to any International Airport (in India). There are no toilets. It is considered uncultured to respond to nature's call in private here. We all do it together in the open. You can relieve yourself on the runway. That is comparatively appropriate. Though we prefer bushes or jungles (or slums and streets).

But many of your countrymen are indeed committing blasphemy as they use in-house toilets. :eek:

What to do with your blasphemous countrymen? :confused:

which country had the world largest empire again?
thats right............
image002.jpg

quit being such babies and accept it, you turn back the clock. jeez even pakistanis on this thread arent complaining.
probably because we gave them freedom. now were retired our son has taken the duty to give freedom
3903874.jpg

2ac52def56a5db8606559380f079059f926500ea64bc3efe382f7e9436e3f0e7_1.jpg

went-to-the-freedom-store-and-found-this-amp-039-merica_c_1671623.jpg

American-Freedom-Funny-pictures-planes-sheep-did-someone-order-some-freedom1.jpg

quit being such babies and accept it, you turn back the clock. jeez even pakistanis on this thread arent complaining.
probably because we gave them freedom

You don't give anyone freedom, they had to snatch it from you- it's pathetic that you're gloating about that as some kind of achievement.

The Brits gave you democracy

No they didn't- logical fallacy.

Not all, but the small minority of high caste Indians do so. the rest, indeed are using the bushes as you have stated.

Can you show me a lawsuit against the toilet using Indian? Thanks!
Absolutely not. Nobody uses toilets here. High or low caste - in this case we are all equal. You may have been exposed to the NRIs.

No. I can't. If I learnt how to use the internet, I would.

Are you German? I mean German father+mother?

Absolutely not. Nobody uses toilets here. High or low caste - in this case we are all equal. You may have been exposed to the NRIs.

No. I can't. If I learnt how to use the internet, I would.

Are you German? I mean German father+mother?

Why are you lying? I have been to India and well to do Indians use toilets.

Look: http://indianexpress.com/article/in...r-cent-people-without-access-to-toilet-study/

Instead of making silly arguments, you ought file a complain against the people who made the study and the India Express for publishing the blasphemous article. :)

Yes, but why does it matter? Are you a racist?

Why are you lying? I have been to India and well to do Indians use toilets.

Look: http://indianexpress.com/article/in...r-cent-people-without-access-to-toilet-study/

Instead of making silly arguments, you ought file a complain against the people who made the study and the India Express for publishing the blasphemous article. :)

Yes, but why does it matter? Are you a racist?
Revelation. You are saying Indians use toilets.

Yes, of course. Please answer my question.

Exactly.

You truly are a very cruel person :rofl:

You made a fool out him and made him thank you for it :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom