What's new

Amit Shah: If BJP wins West Bengal, not even a bird will enter from Bangladesh

India is not interested in holding foreign territory, nor is the USA. Both countries have large territories of their own. Wars today are fought more on national interests than just territory. India's interest in Bangladesh is a "Finlandisation" or Bhutan like status with full transit access to its North East.
Bangladesh is effectively a huge prison almost completely enveloped by India. The pre-1971 East Pakistan status has ended forever, so any hostility on the Bangladesh border is not reflected in a matching tension on India's Western border. Bangladesh must face nuclear armed India alone, a daunting prospect. Bangladesh doesn't need to be occupied, only made to behave properly with India and accept all of India's demands which it mostly does.

Strategically India is less worried about Bangladesh than Nepal.
Nepal has a long border with China that India would love to control but doesn't ( at least completely). Given the Chinese threat it makes far more sense for India to annex Nepal like Sikkim than bother with Bangladesh. Nepal is much tougher nut to crack given its geography and resilience of its people.

In fact India doesn't want to occupy Pakistan either but some how co-opt it into a powerful military senior-junior alliance to dominate the Middle East.
India dreams of a big power status which it will NEVER achieve unless Pakistan is somehow co-opted into an alliance. As a parallel the USA would never have been a great power if it was constantly under threat by a nuclear armed Canada. This could have happened because Canada and the British fought the USA for decades weakening it till the USA took the wise step after 1812 to accept the Canadian boundary. The secular elements in the Indian political establishment have been advocating a similar deal with Pakistan but with India's intervention in the 1971 war Pakistan has been burning to avenge it's humiliation. This was exactly what the USA had warned India about, not to interfere. Post 1971 India's left wing and centrist governments went so far as to ignore Bangladesh in preference to Pakistan. It was feared that Pakistan would move deeper into an alliance with China and this is exactly what happened.

It is too late for peace and reconciliation. India will never achieve the real big power status now. China along with Pakistan will never allow it.

Great , thank god for well wishers, China and Pakistan got BD's back !

aint that the 100% truth. non-muslims are totally united in their hatred of islam and muslims, while muslims are totally divided and fighting each other.

I concur. Who needs enemy when we are enough to destroy ourselves.

Look at us. Fighting in the name of nationality, language, ethnicity, ideology, sectarianism when Islam supposed to be above all these things. :hitwall:

Religion comes first everywhere. That doesn't mean that religious minorities are oppressed.

There are Bangladeshi Muslims, Bangladeshi Hindus , Bangladeshi Christians , Bangladeshi Buddhists and others .

But in the end all are Bangladeshi.

Anyday I will prefer a patriot Hindu over a Muslim who is fifth columnists born in a Muslim family.

And such fifth columnists are not only Indian stooges ,but some are against these people who still prefer Pakistani identity over Bangladesh. And also prefer Ummah concept over the interest of Bangladesh. I consider all of them as fifth columnists.

Besides I prefer best relationship with China and China isn't a Muslim majority country.

So here religion isn't the biggest fact unlike sanghi India where Muslims are considered outsides as well as their religion. We prefer to keep religion personal and in household ,not in political field.

We aren't tribal people like Bharatis. We are universal people.

Ustadji , although you dislike me a lot , but sometimes I love you honestly speaking. Yes this message I love. I believe already many Bangladeshi ( BAL stooge according to you) also agree with the message.

What a fantastic similarities between Jamat BNP with BAL here.

Well if my prophecy of India and Pakistan is becoming brotherly nations in future comes true , then all of us might be wrong. It's unlikely though.

However they can be chetona version of Pakistan too , not sure ! :undecided:
How can you ensure and maintain peace with your minorities if religion is your first identity? Then again you say you hate people who prefer ummah over Bangladesh so don't know where you're going with this, I am quite sure that majority of bds don't hold this view point. If everything is as you say they are population of hindus won't be decreasing. Shakib al hasan got death threats for just attending a Puja in Kolkata.

aint that the 100% truth. non-muslims are totally united in their hatred of islam and muslims, while muslims are totally divided and fighting each other.
Wholeheartedly agree. Specially those who lost battle with Muslims and was under Muslim rule for thousands of years , are more hateful to Muslims.

Because they were oppressed by their own higher caste people , and later lived a better life under Muslim rulers.

So now for inferiority complex ,they hate Muslims the most.

Their western allies ( or should I call western master?) also had traditional enmity with Muslims , but at least they could hold their own identity as they are at least not tribals like Bharatis.

That's the reason in the long run , Bharatis are destined to be the major problem for Muslims.

Well perhaps it will one day trigger the Gazwa e Hind that Rasulullah ( PBUH) said .

So if the gazwa will take place , the reason will be the oppression of hindutva on Muslims ,with no reason obviously.

The Bengal florican (Houbaropsis bengalensis), also called Bengal bustard, is a bustard species frequently flies to India to mess around with the female kind !

How can you ensure and maintain peace with your minorities if religion is your first identity?
Yes we can , as there is no compulsion in religion. You don't have to be a Muslim in order to live in a Muslim country.

You just have to remain loyal to your country and that's all.
Then again you say you hate people who prefer ummah over Bangladesh
There is no conflict between Ummah and your own country. When Muhammad ( PBUH) left hostile pagan infested Mecca , he used to cry silently that the hostile pagans didn't let him live in his country.

There should be no conflict between Ummah and your country, unless your country is targeting you because you are from a different creed.

So even in a Muslim minority countries Muslims can be loyal to their country unless it directly interfere in their personal lives .

On the other hand Muslims are allowed to rebel against a Muslim rulers in a Muslim majority country if they do the same act.

So where religion and country conflict I am unable to understand.
I am quite sure that majority of bds don't hold this view point
Majority hold this idea , I can assure you . Only some chetona ( Indian stooge ) and jamatis try to divide the country.

Shakib al hasan got death threats for just attending a Puja in
Yes by a single person only . Why you are judging a whole nation by one mad man's act ?

There are fanatics everywhere,then why only fanatics who born in low life Muslim family should be matter?

I myself personally won't take part in any Puja ( although I ate many times. in my Hindu friends houses during Durga Puja and other times ) , but if Sakib Al Hasan or any other Muslim even want to perform any Puja , why it shall be matter to me or anyone ?

Quran ordered that "Our religion is for ours , and your religion is for yours " , it's in Sura kafirun, so why does anyone's personal matter should harm others islamic sentiment? No reason.

So if a Muslim disobey Quran sharif , can he/she remain Muslim? The answer is simple and this is no.

If anyone even leave Islam , no punishment is allowed for him/her unless he/she intentionally defame Islam.

It's very clear .

Ps: And one more thing Kafir simply mean unbeliever/ who doesn't believe in islamic laws ; and it's not any type of derogatory term according to Quran sharif , so don't be confused because I have reference from Sura kafirun.

Although unfortunately some people use this simple Arabic word as a derogatory word.

Last edited:
How can you ensure and maintain peace with your minorities if religion is your first identity? Then again you say you hate people who prefer ummah over Bangladesh so don't know where you're going with this, I am quite sure that majority of bds don't hold this view point. If everything is as you say they are population of hindus won't be decreasing. Shakib al hasan got death threats for just attending a Puja in Kolkata.

according to a survey i read a few weeks back. 82% of Bangladesh want shariah law. so why wont those that want shariah also love the ummah? only 2 countries were higher in the survey (Afghanistan 85%, Pakistan 84%). have you seen Dhaka? its not called the City of Mosques for nothing. so many Bangladeshis love Islam.
Well perhaps it will one day trigger the Gazwa e Hind that Rasulullah ( PBUH) said .

So if the gazwa will take place , the reason will be the oppression of hindutva on Muslims ,with no reason obviously.

yeah i also think that will be the trigger for Ghazwa e Hind. i think the hadith said an army will come from West of India, conquer India, and then the army will return West and become the army of the Mehdi.

Wholeheartedly agree. Specially those who lost battle with Muslims and was under Muslim rule for thousands of years , are more hateful to Muslims.

Because they were oppressed by their own higher caste people , and later lived a better life under Muslim rulers.

So now for inferiority complex ,they hate Muslims the most.

Their western allies ( or should I call western master?) also had traditional enmity with Muslims , but at least they could hold their own identity as they are at least not tribals like Bharatis.

That's the reason in the long run , Bharatis are destined to be the major problem for Muslims.

You must be a lal topi fan :lol: Bydway Gazwa e Hind already has happened, the result is current Bangladesh and Pakistan populace where each person is Ghoris nephew.

I was giving you the benefit of doubt in my response to your earlier post.
But you have successfully demonstrated you are just a pseudo intellectual with a Hindutva agenda to propagate "The Indian Might".

Apologies for disappointing you . In case you are interested my agenda is to bring home some reality to my countrymen on this forum:

- They need to know that Bangladesh is not going to fight India for them
- The majority of Bangladeshis dislike Pakistan and Pakistanis

- Bangladesh is closely aligned with India with no other choice, is more likely to end up fighting Pakistan alongside India instead.

- Bangladesh and Pakistan are two independent sovereign nations with completely different security and foreign policy objectives.

- Pakistan cannot assist Bangladesh in anyway with its defense and security and has no reason to. Likewise Bangladesh cannot assist Pakistan with its security objectives and has no reason to .

We ought to tremble at the sight of pot bellied Indian BSF, while we suckle on our sweet thumbs. The level of excrement in your so called "strategic analysis" is way too much for me to handle.

Your BGB Chief does seem to tremble at the sight of the pot bellied BSF

See below:

Perhaps you should stick to discussing matters on Pakistan and let the discussion on Bangladesh to people who are at the very least knowledgeable about Bangladesh. Knowing some random Bengali proverbs and poems doesn't make one expert in Bangladesh.

I am not an expert on Bangladesh. Not sure who is an expert on this forum. This is a public forum where views can be discussed and exchanged presumably without personal insults.
I have no knowledge of Bengali or Bengali proverbs. Don't know how you got that idea.

And here I thought weed was only legal in Canada.

I know ganja is legal in Bangladesh.

Yes we can , as there is no compulsion in religion. You don't have to be a Muslim in order to live in a Muslim country.

You just have to remain loyal to your country and that's all.

There is no conflict between Ummah and your own country. When Muhammad ( PBUH) left hostile pagan infested Mecca , he used to cry silently that the hostile pagans didn't let him live in his country.

There should be no conflict between Ummah and your country, unless your country is targeting you because you are from a different creed.

So even in a Muslim minority countries Muslims can be loyal to their country unless it directly interfere in their personal lives .

On the other hand Muslims are allowed to rebel against a Muslim rulers in a Muslim majority country if they do the same act.

So where religion and country conflict I am unable to understand.

Majority hold this idea , I can assure you . Only some chetona ( Indian stooge ) and jamatis try to divide the country.

Yes by a single person only . Why you are judging a whole nation by one mad man's act ?

There are fanatics everywhere,then why only fanatics who born in low life Muslim family should be matter?

I myself personally won't take part in any Puja ( although I ate many times. in my Hindu friends houses during Durga Puja and other times ) , but if Sakib Al Hasan or any other Muslim even want to perform any Puja , why it shall be matter to me or anyone ?

Quran ordered that "Our religion is for ours , and your religion is for yours " , it's in Sura kafirun, so why does anyone's personal matter should harm others islamic sentiment? No reason.

So if a Muslim disobey Quran sharif , can he/she remain Muslim? The answer is simple and this is no.

If anyone even leave Islam , no punishment is allowed for him/her unless he/she intentionally defame Islam.

It's very clear .

Ps: And one more thing Kafir simply mean unbeliever/ who doesn't believe in islamic laws ; and it's not any type of derogatory term according to Quran sharif , so don't be confused because I have reference from Sura kafirun.

Although unfortunately some people use this simple Arabic word as a derogatory word.
If only reality was that sweet to listen to, you paint a picture of idealism not of realism

yeah i also think that will be the trigger for Ghazwa e Hind. i think the hadith said an army will come from West of India, conquer India, and then the army will return West and become the army of the Mehdi.

😀😀😀
After 1946-1947 the biggest slaughter of Muslims in the Indian subcontinent happened in 1971, with Muslims killing Muslims.
Talk to those who survived the massacres in Bangladesh ( East Pakistan), their personal stories and the talk of the Ummah wears thin.

I am afraid you are knowing or unknowingly deluding yourself and others.

There is no hadith that you are referring to. See Yasir Qadhi's lecture on this.

according to a survey i read a few weeks back. 82% of Bangladesh want shariah law. so why wont those that want shariah also love the ummah? only 2 countries were higher in the survey (Afghanistan 85%, Pakistan 84%). have you seen Dhaka? its not called the City of Mosques for nothing. so many Bangladeshis love Islam.

You do realize that conquering india means you are trying to merge the world's most hideously ugly and physically repulsive race with us? NO THANK YOU...................................:bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad:

😀😀😀
After 1946-1947 the biggest slaughter of Muslims in the Indian subcontinent happened in 1971, with Muslims killing Muslims.
Talk to those who survived the massacres in Bangladesh ( East Pakistan), their personal stories and the talk of the Ummah wears thin.

I am afraid you are knowing or unknowingly deluding yourself and others.

There is no hadith that you are referring to. See Yasir Qadhi's lecture on this.

i dont take my deen from Yasir Qadhi or any so-called scholars that live in the West.
You do realize that conquering india means you are trying to merge the world's most hideously ugly and physically repulsive race with us? NO THANK YOU...................................:bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad:

racism is not from islam. Bilal was as black as coal. i heard a hadith that said that when Prophet Muhammed went on his night journey to heaven, he heard footsteps echoing in heaven. he asked whose footsteps were these, and he was told they were the footsteps of Bilal. Allah loved him so much that when Bilal walked on earth his footsteps echoed in the heavens.

i dont take my deen from Yasir Qadhi or any so-called scholars that live in the West.
racism is not from islam.

Don't have to learn from any scholar. Learn from history . Pickup old copies of the Pakistan Observer, Jung from March 1971 to December 1971 and judge for yourself.
@UDAYCAMPUS
More Muslims have been killed by Muslims than by Hindus in the subcontinent since 1947. It is not a fact we like to admit.

To return to the topic:

1. Illegal migration from Bangladesh is a problem in India.

2. It is regrettable that this situation is used by communal forces to wreak vengeance on Indian Muslims, who incidentally are as opposed to illegal migration as their Hindu counterparts.

3. The Bangladesh Border Guards Chief himself has admitted illegal migration of his countrymen into India which is why they get shot.

4. There is no Islamic Ummah functional in the world today. There will never be a brotherhood or "Islamic Ummah" feeling between Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom