What's new

Amit Shah: If BJP wins West Bengal, not even a bird will enter from Bangladesh

@PanzerKiel , @PAKISTANFOREVER

Thank you, I just love war gaming. Far more comfortable here,

So let us look at the facts and first do a numbers game.
Then we can do equipment, tactics, support, and actual scenarios such as house to house fighting in Dhanmondi or Uttara. 🙂

Bangladesh Armed Forces Manpower

1. Bangladesh Army : Total manpower strength : 204,000 personnel

2. Bangladesh Border Guards : Total manpower : 50, 000 personnel

3. Bangladesh Navy. : Total manpower : 25,000 personnel

4. Bangladesh Air Force. : Total manpower : 17,000 personnel

---------------------------------------------
Total : 296,000

----------------------------------------------

Indian para-military manpower strength

( State Armed Police such as Nagaland Armed Police, Jharkhand , Kerala, Rashtriya Rifles, have been left out )

Total : 1,027,825

Even if 1/3 of India's paramilitary forces are deployed they still outnumber the entire strength of Bangladesh Armed Forces.
These units like the BSF and ITBP are battle hardened facing Pakistan and China) and equipped with aircraft, ( both fixed wing and rotary) , armored fighting vehicles, anti-tank guided missiles, manpads and light artillery. A section are paradrop capable.

In Pakistan we know what they are like. Our Rangers and Scouts face them all the time. Not bad at all, but not much trouble either, despite the fact they outnumber us 4:1 as deployed.
The Indian Army is the real stuff. Those boys know their job.
Based on your BGB Chief's statement your BGB seems to have a tough time dealing with the BSF.

This guy is an Indian Armed Forces fan and expert with access to all sorts of data, more than any Pakistani does.

What more proof do we need to know that he is an out-and-out Indian?

Isn't false-flagging against forum rules??
Kinda offtopic, but does anyone know why Bangladeshis go to India to buy clothes when it is the largest clothes exporter itself?

Things are cheap in India. Being how kanjoos Indians are, stuff is priced way lower.

No other reason...

Also, we export Western clothes for both men, women and Children.

Bangladeshis buy only ethnicwear from India, Saree, Lehenga, shalwar, kameez, Sherwani, kurta.

Mostly for Weddings.

India's most famous wedding designer is in Kolkata, Sabyasachi, with Lehengas priced around $3000 or so.

Locals are too kanjoos to buy his stuff, the clientele is mostly Bangladeshi.

Last edited:
What is a lal topi fan ? Did you mean communism by it? I hate communism more than the most.

Partition of British Raj was not part of Gazwa e Hind, don't be silly.

Look , even the kingdom of Punjab came under British Raj much later than subah Bangla.

There was no country named India or Hindustan prior to 1947.

Prior to British Raj , lots of Muslim rulers United and ruled the place. So surely partition of British Raj can't be a part of Gazwa Hind, because the region existed long before the British Raj ,and British annexed the area from Mughals and some other kings of the region.

So Muslims were always the ruling class prior to British. And Gazwa can't be happen if you are already ruling!

Gazwa can only be triggered by proper authority when your life , property and faith is under attack by brute force , and exactly in India such oppression is happening and I am afraid it will increase.

So the Gazwa will be inevitable.
How do you not know lal topi, he's famous :lol: . I used to like listening to him sometimes just turn my brain off and have a good laugh.
Check this -

Bangladeshis buy only ethnicwear from India, Saree, Lehenga, shalwar, kameez, Sherwani, kurta.

Mostly for Weddings.

India's most famous wedding designer is in Kolkata, Sabyasachi, with Lehengas priced around $3000 or so.

Locals are too kanjoos to buy his stuff, the clientele is mostly Bangladeshi.

why doesnt that business shift to Bangladesh, or Bangladesh make their own?

I was giving you the benefit of doubt in my response to your earlier post.

But you have successfully demonstrated you are just a pseudo intellectual with a Hindutva agenda to propagate "The Indian Might".

We ought to tremble at the sight of pot bellied Indian BSF, while we suckle on our sweet thumbs. The level of excrement in your so called "strategic analysis" is way too much for me to handle.

Perhaps you should stick to discussing matters on Pakistan and let the discussion on Bangladesh to people who are at the very least knowledgeable about Bangladesh. Knowing some random Bengali proverbs and poems doesn't make one expert in Bangladesh.

And here I thought weed was only legal in Canada.
Believe me his knowledge of bangladesh and Bengalis as a whole is better than most of the the Bangladeshis here.
The Bengal florican (Houbaropsis bengalensis), also called Bengal bustard, is a bustard species frequently flies to India to mess around with the female kind !
Do you know Bengal florican is extinct in Bangladesh, but not in Bengal or as a whole in India.

Ignore this Baibars fellow

He is a an incel from west bengal pretending to be Pakistani to hitch a pakistani.

Bhai ei Bekuber kotha dekhley thapraitey iccha korey. Ami ar onno onekey agei ignore korsi tao eikhaney aisha shorik hoitey chai, beshorom chamar.

Gondomurkho janeyo-na je aajkal Bangladeshey aapel, strawberry, komola, malta shob dhoroner fol-i chash hoi, damo-o kom. Kobey konokaley kolkata theika aisha Bangladesh ghuira gesey - tao ami sure Bangladesher karo poishai. Kiptar baccha nijey poisha diya aibo - shei murod aasey naki? :lol:

Hala Sagoler gushty sagol.

Bhai apnara shobai erey ignore koira den. E eikhaney beshi anti-Bangladeshi kotha boley.
Believe me his knowledge of bangladesh and Bengalis as a whole is better than most of the the Bangladeshis here.

Your alternate account I guess. Kolkatar BJP/RSS gyati bhai pretending to be Pakistani. :lol:

Yeah one trip out of Kolkata makes all kanjoos Ghotis an expert on Bangladesh. :-)

In Kolkata don't you ghotis have this habit of buying apples and other fruit in like grams (200 grams, 300 grams) with micro-mini shopping bags you make at home? Buying 2/3 apples at a time? :omghaha:

In Bangladesh we buy minimum in 10 KG increments, any less is an insult.

No wonder Kanjoos ghoti dada had a heart-attack seeing fruit prices in Dhaka.

That is just a dead giveaway he is a kanjoos ghoti from Kolkata and not a Pakistani.

Even Kolkata Bangals are not as kanjoos.

Last edited:
Tor ma ekta besha magi.
Now Mr Baibars you understand what i said?
You have been reported for using vulgar words. This is not the first time you are doing this. I ask the Moderators to take action.

Bhai ei Bekuber kotha dekhley thapraitey iccha korey. Ami ar onno onekey agei ignore korsi tao eikhaney aisha shorik hoitey chai, beshorom chamar.

Gondomurkho janeyo-na je aajkal Bangladeshey aapel, strawberry, komola, malta shob dhoroner fol-i chash hoi, damo-o kom. Kobey konokaley kolkata theika aisha Bangladesh ghuira gesey - tao ami sure Bangladesher karo poishai. Kiptar baccha nijey poisha diya aibo - shei murod aasey naki? :lol:

Hala Sagoler gushty sagol.

Bhai apnara shobai erey ignore koira den. E eikhaney beshi anti-Bangladeshi kotha boley.

Your alternate account I guess. Kolkatar BJP/RSS gyati bhai pretending to be Pakistani. :lol:

Yeah one trip out of Kolkata makes all kanjoos Ghotis an expert on Bangladesh. :-)

In Kolkata don't you ghotis have this habit of buying apples and other fruit in like grams (200 grams, 300 grams) with micro-mini shopping bags you make at home? Buying 2/3 apples at a time? :omghaha:

In Bangladesh we buy minimum in 10 KG increments, any less is an insult.

No wonder Kanjoos ghoti dada had a heart-attack seeing fruit prices in Dhaka.

That is just a dead giveaway he is a kanjoos ghoti from Kolkata and not a Pakistani.

Even Kolkata Bangals are not as kanjoos.
That's quite a stereotype you got there, I have seen many kolkata ghotis splurging money like anything that the word cheap will never occur to you. The only ghoti bangal stereotype that has some amount of truth in it is in the preferences of food (sweet vs chilly) and in preference of mohun bagan vs east bengal in football.

That's quite a stereotype you got there, I have seen many kolkata ghotis splurging money like anything that the word cheap will never occur to you. The only ghoti bangal stereotype that has some amount of truth in it is in the preferences of food (sweet vs chilly) and in preference of mohun bagan vs east bengal in football.

Kolkata Bangals have origins in Bangladesh, and are rather open-minded and open-walleted like us.

I find it hard to believe your account that Kolkata Ghotis can be 'splurging money' at any point. Even if they are business owners...

Any Bangladeshi that has gone to Kolkata at any point in time (that would include 75% of our population) would vouch that Kolkata Ghotis are a diehard kanjoos bunch. This is not a new thing, the impression has been there since WW II, or even earlier.

We Bangladeshis have many jokes about this type of Ghoti behavior. Ask any Bangladeshi, it is fact.

Back
Top Bottom