What's new

Amit Shah: If BJP wins West Bengal, not even a bird will enter from Bangladesh

Even middle-class families in Bangladesh now feel the need to travel to Kolkata to buy wedding sarees! Absurd!

Kinda offtopic, but does anyone know why Bangladeshis go to India to buy clothes when it is the largest clothes exporter itself?

The poster you are replying to was being sarcastic.
Thanks for letting me know. Do respond to my last post to @leonblack08 please
With this post, I think @leonblack08 can now perfectly map the brain of @Baibars_1260 and estimate the extent to which he can analyze and comprehend.

Thanks. I am sure @leonblack08 will be very pleased with my answer as I mapped his brain and comprehension very well.

Unbelievable. You should just stick to video games.

Your love for Bharat Rakshaks is pretty evident...for a "Pakistani". And I see you have tagged your fellow trolls too. Need backup to back up your stupidity, eh?

No, I never visit whatever that website is. This was an opening post on the order of battle. In reality the IA has never been present on Bangladesh's borders. India's BSF is the only entity on your borders.

I ideally wouldn't want to waste my time pointing out the stupidity in your argument. But happens to be a weekend where I have nothing better to do. It's cold outside and the covid lockdown has me pissed off. So here goes-

Assuming by some stupid logic, India pulls all its para-military from western fronts and assembles the entirety of its 1+ million paramilitaries to invade Bangladesh.
Your ignorance is profound.
If you know India's ( and Pakistan's ) protocol, incase of an emergency all paramilitary units are withdrawn from the border to secondary internal defense and the borders are directly manned by IA and PA facing each other. India has ample reserves even at 1/3 strength. The BSF strength alone is almost equal to the entire strength of the Bangladesh Armed Forces.

Without air superiority established by IAF and IA Heavy Artillery and IN naval blockade- those million-plus numbers don't mean anything. They will simply get pounded and sent back in body bags, like the last time in 2001.

On the air threat:
No BAF aircraft will leave the ground because of S300 coverage of BD Doubt if the BAF would risk its assets in the face of extensive jamming, SAM threats and manpads carried by the Indian troops.

BDR (now BGB) border conflict with Indian BSF in 2001. 16 Indian BSF soldiers dead.
That is all the patience I have for your stupid argument.

👍Good job ! 20 years back.
We are talking about the present. The BSF has shot around 1000 + Bangladeshi Civilians since. About 45 last year I think. See the reports linked the post below. Yet your BGB does not do much to protect its citizens.

At least buzz the BSF posts with your Mig 29s to prevent them doing target practice on your people.

On topic:
Do West Bengalis still buy this thing now?

Yes.. they do.

Anti-Bangladeshi propaganda would be detrimental for West Bengali interests as the ground reality suggests. Millions in West Bengal earn their bread and butter by serving the Bangladeshi tourists.
I'm sure there are some West Bengalis who think "Mota bhai" should be obeyed but what is the majority view?

Unfortunately they will vote for Mota Bhai, and Dilip Ghosh will be CM
all due to illegal Bangladeshi migration. After that Bangladeshis would need to do their shopping in Bangkok . Biman could lower its air fare.

@PAKISTANFOREVER

Last edited:
Kinda offtopic, but does anyone know why Bangladeshis go to India to buy clothes when it is the largest clothes exporter itself?

It's the specialized traditional handwoven sarees and Salwars that people go to India to shop for. Not the generic ready-made garment clothes, which Bangladesh produces.

This is the direct success of Indian cultural influence through Bollywood and TV shows. Some people have this notion that the best traditional clothes are only found in India. Whereas, there are Bangladeshi alternatives available. Guess it doesn't give them the prestige points in social gatherings.

No BAF aircraft will leave the ground because of S300 coverage of BD Doubt if the BAF would risk its assets in the face of extensive jamming, SAM threats and manpads carried by the Indian troops.

Aren't we playing Indian Para-military vs Bangladesh Armed Forces game? Ye S-300 aur "extensive jamming" kaha se aya aab bhai saab?

Don't tell me Indian Para-Militaries have S-300 regiment each? Or are the MANPADS going to gun down Migs? Poor ignorant me.

I am just going to ignore everything else and end this discussion right here. I had my share of fun. Adios.

Its a one way traffic and not only for clothes.
You will see lines of people boarding the Kolkata Biman or Air India flight carrying shopping bags. These couriers buy every thing from soap, toothbrushes, dry cell batteries, dry fruits and carry it in their hand baggage to sell in the Eastern Plaza.

Our land is blessed.
Try buying an apple, orange, grapes, apricots, strawberries, pine nuts, dates,plums or cherries in Dhaka. If at all available you will say ouch at seeing the price.

Aren't we playing Indian Para-military vs Bangladesh Armed Forces game? Ye S-300 aur "extensive jamming" kaha se aya aab bhai saab?

Don't tell me Indian Para-Militaries have S-300 regiment each? Or are the MANPADS going to gun down Migs? Poor ignorant me.

I am just going to ignore everything else and end this discussion right here. I had my share of fun. Adios.
Ignore this Baibars fellow

He is a an incel from west bengal pretending to be Pakistani to hitch a pakistani.

In case you don't know some of India's paramilitary have EW vehicles based on the Russian Tigre design to jam communications.These are currently used to jam terrorist communications and disrupt drones but are perfectly capable of jamming air to ground communications also. Russia used these very effectively in Crimea and jammed communications on the Ukrainian air bases. None of the Ukranian aircraft took off.

Glad you admit your ignorance.
S300s don't need to enter Bangladesh. There is enough range to cover Bangladesh from Indian territory. Older Migs can be gunned down with manpads, especially when making a low pass strafing run. Pakistan's Northern Light Infantry in Kargil shot down a Mig 27 and Mig 21 using manpads. Syrian Migs have fallen to manpads too. Which is why modern strike aircraft need to stay high using JDAMs and targeting pods. Ideally Bangladesh could use drones

Sure, but read my kicker here, Just as Russia had several Ukranian air force generals compromised, and made the Ukrainian air force inactive there are unfortunately plenty of generals in your country who will sell their souls for a house in Pandara Park New Delhi. Guess who lived there for five years? In any self respecting country any general making a statement blaming its citizens for getting shot by the enemy would have been fired. So that should tell you how rotten your armed forces are today.
Just as your BGB does nothing and advises its citizens not to get shot, your air force will be flying Tejas planes with an Indian kill switch in them. For all you know there may already be kill switches installed in your Migs by the Russians who sold them to you in deference to India.
So yes we are discounting your ramshackle BAF as a factor in your nations defence.
@PAKISTANFOREVER

Last edited:
It is high time we start boycotting India. Stop going to India for non-essential visits. Even middle-class families in Bangladesh now feel the need to travel to Kolkata to buy wedding sarees! Absurd! Unless they feel the economic impact, they won't stop with the insults.

Problem is, we Bangladeshis are so indifferent to these remarks by Indian politicians. Nobody takes them seriously nor there is adequate discussion to understand the repercussions of this divisive Indian politics. As a nation, we have become way too "chilled".

To implement what you are saying would require some political and strategic willingness which, very clearly our current leadership lacks.

All we need to do is portray Indian products as down market in the media which will ultimately decrease the purchases. Such sentiment is still there in some sectors, passenger cars for example.

Thanks for letting me know. Do respond to my last post to @leonblack08 please

Not today buddy. There will be some time when I'm not in my best mood and will need some entertainment, will remember you and your posts then.

Nothing personal but undoubtedly hasina league is an anti Bd indian dalal. I despise them.
Afsoos, you have failed to distinguish dalal vs nationalist.
Ustadji, cool, I am not BAL supporter.I support Hasina in power for few more years , only because she is taking care of economy and I am supporting her only as lesser evil compared to the greater evils.

I wholeheartedly want 2/3 new patriotic parties who hold pure islamic ideology and rule Bangladesh with pure democracy.

Maybe BAL became leftists type from long ago , but BNP was never alternative , specially not after 2001 - 2006 regime .

I want AKP type party in Bangladesh and I hope inshallah we will have at least one of them.

I request you to remain cool ,nothing bad is going to happen. Bangladesh was Muslim nation , is Muslim nation and will remain Muslim nation.

Doesn't matter if some BAL gundas want to beat Maulanas. In the end all shall be suppressed. Just wait and be patient, have faith on Allah.

Consider it as an examination from Allah.

Now cool and peace ! :cheers:

Last edited:
All we need to do is portray Indian products as down market in the media which will ultimately decrease the purchases. Such sentiment is still there in some sectors, passenger cars for example.

Doubt you will be successful with cars.

The RANGS AUTO people have considerable clout with the powers that be.

Bingo ! Well, here is where we do agree. Of course you hate our guts.
You got nothing . The large part is actually mostly Hindus who doesn't like Pakistan, although most of them love Bangladesh. They have no reason to like Pakistan as if Muslim Bangladeshis like Pakistan ,it's not because Bangladesh and Pakistan were once same country .

If Bangladeshi Muslims like Pakistan ,then it's because they are Muslims .

Do Hindus have any reason to love Muslim Ummah ?

And if even 5 percent Muslim dislike Pakistan the still it's 15% who dislike Pakistan and 15% from 170 million indeed a large number. So you don't have to be over excited.

I don't agree 82% want sharia rule. People are religious.
Perhaps he meant different things. Real shariah isn't something that savage Mullahs introduced to us.

Shariah mean simple islamic laws and nothing else.

In entire Quran ,you can't find the death penalty for adultery.

Even porda(covering system) is lot less strict than these jahil Mullahs imposed.

Since Muslims aren't allowed to reject entire Sunnah , so I feel that the real solution is, we should follow only those hadiths ( in order to avoid Quran only tags) that doesn't contradict Quran.

Perhaps he meant different things. Real shariah isn't something that savage Mullahs introduced to us.

Shariah mean simple islamic laws and nothing else.

In entire Quran ,you can't find the death penalty for adultery.

Even porda(covering system) is lot less strict than these jahil Mullahs imposed.

Since Muslims aren't allowed to reject entire Sunnah , so I feel that the real solution is, we should follow only those hadiths ( in order to avoid Quran only tags) that doesn't contradict Quran.

People in BD are religious, but not fanatical fundamentalist. If they were they would not have accepted women PMs for 30 years in the country.

Back
Top Bottom