What's new

Amit Shah: If BJP wins West Bengal, not even a bird will enter from Bangladesh

How can you ensure and maintain peace with your minorities if religion is your first identity? Then again you say you hate people who prefer ummah over Bangladesh so don't know where you're going with this, I am quite sure that majority of bds don't hold this view point. If everything is as you say they are population of hindus won't be decreasing. Shakib al hasan got death threats for just attending a Puja in Kolkata.

It's beyond your comprehension so do not waste your time trying to understand it.

Apologies for disappointing you . In case you are interested my agenda is to bring home some reality to my countrymen on this forum:

- They need to know that Bangladesh is not going to fight India for them
- The majority of Bangladeshis dislike Pakistan and Pakistanis

- Bangladesh is closely aligned with India with no other choice, is more likely to end up fighting Pakistan alongside India instead.

- Bangladesh and Pakistan are two independent sovereign nations with completely different security and foreign policy objectives.

- Pakistan cannot assist Bangladesh in anyway with its defense and security and has no reason to. Likewise Bangladesh cannot assist Pakistan with its security objectives and has no reason to .

If those are indeed what your agenda is- I don't disagree with you on most of them.

- Bangladesh will not fight India for anyone's war. Be it Pakistan or China.

- Yeah, a large portion of Bangladeshis don't like Pakistan. History and politics plays its part. And We simply don't have enough positive interaction to change that notion.

- Bangladesh is NOT closely aligned with India. Just like Pakistan, most Bangladeshis don't like Indians too. Doesn't matter what BD Govt. does, the tolerance for Indian Dadagiri is very low amongst Bangladeshis. It's just that we can't afford to not interact with India, given our geography and cultural ties.

- China is more relevant to us geographically and better positioned to help in case of a war with India. Why would Bangladesh even need to reach out to Pakistan?

But all these don't mean Bangladesh and Pakistan cannot have a good relationship in the future. There is no need to be antagonistic to such an effort. In fact a positive change in the status quo is only going help diminish Indian Hindutva fuelled Hegemonistic agenda.

But- what is dubious about your posts is the persistent effort to block such effort and the ultra glorification of the might of the Indian Military. Does it lead to some sort of gratification for you?

Your BGB Chief does seem to tremble at the sight of the pot bellied BSF

See below:

Wow, so this is your rationale for claiming "Indian Paramilitary forces can take over Bangladesh"?

That simply reflects the meek foreign policy of the government. The BGB chief is parroting what the ministry has authorized.

Does it any way compares the military strength of the "mighty Indian paramilitary forces" against the armed forces of Bangladesh? It doesn't. Hence you are just trolling, not discussing as you are claiming to.

I am not an expert on Bangladesh. Not sure who is an expert on this forum. This is a public forum where views can be discussed and exchanged presumably without personal insults.
I have no knowledge of Bengali or Bengali proverbs. Don't know how you got that idea.

Yes. Clearly, you are not an expert in Bangladesh.

This is indeed a public forum for discussion. But if you are to float around absurd statements like "Indian Paramilitary forces alone can take over Bangladesh", then you should be prepared for people calling you out and challenging your viewpoint.

If you cannot back it up- have the courage to accept you were wrong.

Otherwise, you are just a troll who writes long paragraphs instead of one-liners.

You have been quoting Bengali proverbs and songs in multiple of your posts in different threads in this sub-forum. That is idea enough. You don't remember? Are there multiple users who take turn to post from your account?

I know ganja is legal in Bangladesh.

Yeah, just like it is in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Great , thank god for well wishers, China and Pakistan got BD's back !

Not really. Neither China nor Pakistan has BD's back.
Marching in step with the Indian army on January 26, 2021, Bangladesh sent a message to both China and Pakistan that it is India who has its back.

Question:
As a sovereign nation why does Bangladesh need any nation to support it?

i dont take my deen from Yasir Qadhi or any so-called scholars that live in the West.

racism is not from islam. Bilal was as black as coal. i heard a hadith that said that when Prophet Muhammed went on his night journey to heaven, he heard footsteps echoing in heaven. he asked whose footsteps were these, and he was told they were the footsteps of Bilal. Allah loved him so much that when Bilal walked on earth his footsteps echoed in the heavens.

I never said they were ugly because of dark skin, but because indians are hyper-ugly.......PERIOD. Regardless of their skin-colour. A pig has the same colour as European people but a pig is still ugly. Same with indians.

He is not a certified scholar. He is a student of knowledge.

unfortunately he is the best the West has, at least out of those that gets coverage. his beard got shorter and shorter the longer he stayed in USA. his own teachers refuted him and said he has some weird ideas.

😀😀😀
After 1946-1947 the biggest slaughter of Muslims in the Indian subcontinent happened in 1971, with Muslims killing Muslims.
Talk to those who survived the massacres in Bangladesh ( East Pakistan), their personal stories and the talk of the Ummah wears thin.

I am afraid you are knowing or unknowingly deluding yourself and others.

There is no hadith that you are referring to. See Yasir Qadhi's lecture on this.

Contradicting your own beliefs now 😂

You must be a lal topi fan :lol: Bydway Gazwa e Hind already has happened, the result is current Bangladesh and Pakistan populace where each person is Ghoris nephew.
What is a lal topi fan ? Did you mean communism by it? I hate communism more than the most.

Partition of British Raj was not part of Gazwa e Hind, don't be silly.

Look , even the kingdom of Punjab came under British Raj much later than subah Bangla.

There was no country named India or Hindustan prior to 1947.

Prior to British Raj , lots of Muslim rulers United and ruled the place. So surely partition of British Raj can't be a part of Gazwa Hind, because the region existed long before the British Raj ,and British annexed the area from Mughals and some other kings of the region.

So Muslims were always the ruling class prior to British. And Gazwa can't be happen if you are already ruling!

Gazwa can only be triggered by proper authority when your life , property and faith is under attack by brute force , and exactly in India such oppression is happening and I am afraid it will increase.

So the Gazwa will be inevitable.

Last edited:
This is indeed a public forum for discussion. But if you are to float around absurd statements like "Indian Paramilitary forces alone can take over Bangladesh", then you should be prepared for people calling you out and challenging your viewpoint.
@PanzerKiel , @PAKISTANFOREVER

Thank you, I just love war gaming. Far more comfortable here,

So let us look at the facts and first do a numbers game.
Then we can do equipment, tactics, support, and actual scenarios such as house to house fighting in Dhanmondi or Uttara. 🙂

Bangladesh Armed Forces Manpower

1. Bangladesh Army : Total manpower strength : 204,000 personnel

2. Bangladesh Border Guards : Total manpower : 50, 000 personnel

3. Bangladesh Navy. : Total manpower : 25,000 personnel

4. Bangladesh Air Force. : Total manpower : 17,000 personnel

---------------------------------------------
Total : 296,000

----------------------------------------------

Indian para-military manpower strength

( State Armed Police such as Nagaland Armed Police, Jharkhand , Kerala, Rashtriya Rifles, have been left out )

Total : 1,027,825

Even if 1/3 of India's paramilitary forces are deployed they still outnumber the entire strength of Bangladesh Armed Forces.
These units like the BSF and ITBP are battle hardened facing Pakistan and China) and equipped with aircraft, ( both fixed wing and rotary) , armored fighting vehicles, anti-tank guided missiles, manpads and light artillery. A section are paradrop capable.

In Pakistan we know what they are like. Our Rangers and Scouts face them all the time. Not bad at all, but not much trouble either, despite the fact they outnumber us 4:1 as deployed.
The Indian Army is the real stuff. Those boys know their job.
Based on your BGB Chief's statement your BGB seems to have a tough time dealing with the BSF.

Then we can do equipment, tactics, support, and actual scenarios such as house to house fighting in Dhanmondi or Uttara. 🙂
Alright video game general.

( State Armed Police such as Nagaland Armed Police, Jharkhand , Kerala, Rashtriya Rifles, have been left out )

Even if 1/3 of India's paramilitary forces are deployed they still outnumber the entire strength of Bangladesh Armed Forces.
These units like the BSF and ITBP are battle hardened facing Pakistan and China) and equipped with aircraft, ( both fixed wing and rotary) , armored fighting vehicles, anti-tank guided missiles, manpads and light artillery. A section are paradrop capable.

In Pakistan we know what they are like. Our Rangers and Scouts face them all the time. Not bad at all, but not much trouble either, despite the fact they outnumber us 4:1 as deployed.
Based on your BGB Chief's statement your BGB seems to have a tough time dealing with the BSF.

Last edited:
All right video game general.
Didn't see you challenging my numbers that your friend said.

- Yeah, a large portion of Bangladeshis don't like Pakistan. History and politics plays its part. And We simply don't have enough positive interaction to change that notion.

Bingo ! Well, here is where we do agree. Of course you hate our guts. That is what I have been saying through personal experience and no one wants to admit this. There isn't any positive interaction except by dreamy eyed idealists thinking of "brotherhood". I am merely snapping my fingers and saying "wake up ! "

Bangladesh is NOT closely aligned with India. Just like Pakistan, most Bangladeshis don't like Indians too. Doesn't matter what BD Govt. does, the tolerance for Indian Dadagiri is very low amongst Bangladeshis. It's just that we can't afford to not interact with India, given our geography and cultural ties.

Don't know how you say you are not closely aligned when Bangladesh has an MoU with India , and Indian and Bangladeshi Armed Forces march together, train together, exercise together and BA army chief attends the passing out parade from IMA and NDA. But I will leave that for a different thread. Let's proceed on the assumption that Bangladeshis don't like Indians.
What exactly is Indian Dadagiri? There are no more territorial disputes between India and Bangladesh. All the enclaves, islands, and access corridors Bangladesh claimed has been ceded to your country.
The only issue is illegal migration which can be easily sorted out.

Just as Bangladesh has a geographical and a cultural connection to India so also does Pakistan. Culturally we are also connected ( note the word "also" ) to North Indians. Pakistan still looks at India in the eye.

China is more relevant to us geographically and better positioned to help in case of a war with India. Why would Bangladesh even need to reach out to Pakistan?

Bangladesh doesn't need to reach out to Pakistan. I never said it should. Pakistan has nothing to do with Bangladesh's relations with India. China doesn't have a border with Bangladesh. Hard to see how China would help Bangladesh "in case of a war with India ".
Err... Why would you have a war with India if you don't mind me asking?

But all these don't mean Bangladesh and Pakistan cannot have a good relationship in the future. There is no need to be antagonistic to such an effort. In fact a positive change in the status quo is only going help diminish Indian Hindutva fuelled Hegemonistic agenda.

Bangladesh and Pakistan have the best relationship possible. It won't get any better, and doesn't need to. We are sovereign independent nations 1000 miles apart in two different time zones, populated by people completely different in language, culture, dress, cuisine, and race. There are many other countries both Pakistan and Bangladesh have individual relations with whose peoples are also different and the ties are as good as they can be ( Example : Indonesia). Pakistan or Bangladesh don't need Indonesia to "diminish Indian Hindutva fueled Hegemonic agenda ". At least Pakistan doesn't. We can face off most Hegemonic agendas including the Indian Hindutva type.

But- what is dubious about your posts is the persistent effort to block such effort and the ultra glorification of the might of the Indian Military. Does it lead to some sort of gratification for you?

Block which effort? Improving Bangladeshi and Pakistani relations? I just wrote in my response above that Bangladesh and Pakistan have the best relationship possible. Is the onus really on Pakistan?
Where have I glorified the might of the Indian military ?
There are facts on the ground. We in Pakistan are facing a very bold, skillful and powerful adversary that outnumbers us 7 to one and which we only keep off balance through superb force multiplier equipment and exceptional training and discipline of our personnel.
Bangladesh is comfortable with its level of deterrence by the status of its armed forces so we will congratulate you

You have been quoting Bengali proverbs and songs in multiple of your posts in different threads in this sub-forum. That is idea enough. You don't remember? Are there multiple users who take turn to post from your account?

I just told you I don't know Bengali. Maybe you are referring to a mysterious false flagger being mentioned in some posts by your friends here.
What are these "proverbs and songs " posted by that troll? Are these inappropriate, offensive or abusive? Just curious .

Not really. Neither China nor Pakistan has BD's back.
Marching in step with the Indian army on January 26, 2021, Bangladesh sent a message to both China and Pakistan that it is India who has its back.

Question:
As a sovereign nation why does Bangladesh need any nation to support it?

The poster you are replying to was being sarcastic.

@PanzerKiel , @PAKISTANFOREVER

With this post, I think @leonblack08 can now perfectly map the brain of @Baibars_1260 and estimate the extent to which he can analyze and comprehend.

On topic:
Do West Bengalis still buy this thing now?

Anti-Bangladeshi propaganda would be detrimental for West Bengali interests as the ground reality suggests. Millions in West Bengal earn their bread and butter by serving the Bangladeshi tourists.

I'm sure there are some West Bengalis who think "Mota bhai" should be obeyed but what is the majority view?

Religion comes first everywhere. That doesn't mean that religious minorities are oppressed.

There are Bangladeshi Muslims, Bangladeshi Hindus , Bangladeshi Christians , Bangladeshi Buddhists and others .

But in the end all are Bangladeshi.

Anyday I will prefer a patriot Hindu over a Muslim who is fifth columnists born in a Muslim family.

And such fifth columnists are not only Indian stooges ,but some are against these people who still prefer Pakistani identity over Bangladesh. And also prefer Ummah concept over the interest of Bangladesh. I consider all of them as fifth columnists.

Besides I prefer best relationship with China and China isn't a Muslim majority country.

So here religion isn't the biggest fact unlike sanghi India where Muslims are considered outsides as well as their religion. We prefer to keep religion personal and in household ,not in political field.

We aren't tribal people like Bharatis. We are universal people.

Ustadji , although you dislike me a lot , but sometimes I love you honestly speaking. Yes this message I love. I believe already many Bangladeshi ( BAL stooge according to you) also agree with the message.

What a fantastic similarities between Jamat BNP with BAL here.

Well if my prophecy of India and Pakistan is becoming brotherly nations in future comes true , then all of us might be wrong. It's unlikely though.

However they can be chetona version of Pakistan too , not sure ! :undecided:

Nothing personal but undoubtedly hasina league is an anti Bd indian dalal. I despise them.
Afsoos, you have failed to distinguish dalal vs nationalist.

On topic:
Do West Bengalis still buy this thing now?

Anti-Bangladeshi propaganda would be detrimental for West Bengali interests as the ground reality suggests. Millions in West Bengal earn their bread and butter by serving the Bangladeshi tourists.

I'm sure there are some West Bengalis who think "Mota bhai" should be obeyed but what is the majority view?

It is high time we start boycotting India. Stop going to India for non-essential visits. Even middle-class families in Bangladesh now feel the need to travel to Kolkata to buy wedding sarees! Absurd! Unless they feel the economic impact, they won't stop with the insults.

Problem is, we Bangladeshis are so indifferent to these remarks by Indian politicians. Nobody takes them seriously nor there is adequate discussion to understand the repercussions of this divisive Indian politics. As a nation, we have become way too "chilled".

according to a survey i read a few weeks back. 82% of Bangladesh want shariah law. so why wont those that want shariah also love the ummah? only 2 countries were higher in the survey (Afghanistan 85%, Pakistan 84%). have you seen Dhaka? its not called the City of Mosques for nothing. so many Bangladeshis love Islam.

yeah i also think that will be the trigger for Ghazwa e Hind. i think the hadith said an army will come from West of India, conquer India, and then the army will return West and become the army of the Mehdi.

I don't agree 82% want sharia rule. People are religious.

Back
Top Bottom