What's new

Amir Khan vs. Dmitriy Salita, a clash of faith

I don't think Israelis promoted the Jew vs Muslim thing.

I have seen such things. When people win they start talking, "ohhhh a Muslim won against a Jew" but when they looses nothing happened! But they forget that this is game and sometimes one looses and sometimes one wins. Giving religious color to everything is not desirable.

Israelis are advanced in technologies. Not only India but China, Russia, Singapore, S Korea and many other European countries buy from Israel.

Game is game. Thats it.

lol,,,, i gave you evidence still you r not believing... this is amazing.
BTW hear the commentary, they are also screaming jew vs muslim..
and don't tell me that commentators are muslim.

:pop::pop:

@Kinetic: Do read blain2, the super moderator's post. They have explained it beautifully specially for people like you.

Nobody cares what you think.

I have seen such things. When people win they start talking, "ohhhh a Muslim won against a Jew" but when they looses nothing happened! But they forget that this is game and sometimes one looses and sometimes one wins. Giving religious color to everything is not desirable.

No need to tell how people behave in general, just stick to the Amir vs Salita case and that also only if you know how it was promoted by the media

pakistanis need to get over this, amir khan is a british boxer, trained in britain and he represents britain in this sport.

salita was just another boxer, what does it matter if he were a jew, its a sad state if pakistani see israel as rivals and thats the only way they can claim a "victory"

pakistanis need to get over this, amir khan is a british boxer, trained in britain and he represents britain in this sport.

salita was just another boxer, what does it matter if he were a jew, its a sad state if pakistani see israel as rivals and thats the only way they can claim a "victory"

great man..,

every bad thing done by Pakistani living outside Pakistan is associated with Pakistan, and now other way around..
Amir is a Pakistani and if you follow him as a fan you should be aware of this fact.
I don't know how people comment on topics which there are not aware of.!!!!!

And about your comment on sad state of Pakistani, why you indians are having so much problem in understanding that Jews hyped this fight as Israel Vs. Pakistan... Don't you see the Dmitry holding Israeli Flag????? Even he is not Israeli..... Don't you listen commentary??? they are screaming Muslim Vs. Jew...
This is amazing how indians are responding out of envy.

and don't tell me that u r Pakistani. Only faking urself as a Pakistani don't make u Pakistani.

@r3alist: first you guys challenge us, then cry!!!!! lol

mama mama, it was only a match nothing else...lol
mama mama, it was only hyped as Israeli vs. Pakistan to sell few tickets...lol

Nobody cares what you think.

No need to tell how people behave in general, just stick to the Amir vs Salita case and that also only if you know how it was promoted by the media

So you mentioned it yourself it was promoted by Media. Media does such thing to incite emotions and win TRPs but does that make it a religious issue? Do you really think so? Did Salita or Amir said the same thing? It would be stupid if they had said so.

Another point made by blain2 was that he was wearing Star of David(PBUH) on his back but even that does not really make it a religious encounter or something of that sort.

Anyways Amir Khan is a great boxer with huge potential but I do not think he might of thought of the fight the same way like people here are thinking.

Another point made by blain2 was that he was wearing Star of David(PBUH) on his back but even that does not really make it a religious encounter or something of that sort.

Anyways Amir Khan is a great boxer with huge potential but I do not think he might of thought of the fight the same way like people here are thinking.

he was wearing Israeli falg, even if he is not israeli....

and answering the highlighted part, i will only say that his performance in that match and his interview in Part 2 of above video is evident, what he was feeling.

great man..,

every bad thing done by Pakistani living outside Pakistan is associated with Pakistan, and now other way around..
Amir is a Pakistani and if you follow him as a fan you should be aware of this fact.
I don't know how people comment on topics which there are not aware of.!!!!!

And about your comment on sad state of Pakistani, why you indians are having so much problem in understanding that Jews hyped this fight as Israel Vs. Pakistan... Don't you see the Dmitry holding Israeli Flag????? Even he is not Israeli..... Don't you listen commentary??? they are screaming Muslim Vs. Jew...
This is amazing how indians are responding out of envy.

and don't tell me that u r Pakistani. Only faking urself as a Pakistani don't make u Pakistani.

what your are saying all points towards Media involvement. Media and Boxing Association tried to play the religious angle to get better business. is that difficult for you to understand?

Read the link you posted. Here is the extract from the article.

One would think that Amir Khan and Dimitry Salita would’ve played up the religious angle to draw tickets sales for their December 5th WBA junior welterweight showdown at the Newcastle Metro Arena.

And then further in the article read what Amir and Salita had to say about the bout. It's just a Media hype to incite emotions.

he was wearing Israeli falg, even if he is not israeli....

and answering the highlighted part, i will only say that his performance in that match and his interview in Part 2 of above video is evident, what he was feeling.

Buddy I would say read the article you posted yourself with cool mind and see what they commented about each other and the bout.

And then further in the article read what Amir and Salita had to say about the bout.

Ah, exactly what i was saying, Israeli media hyped it and now after terrible lose they are just crying like a baby.:pop::pop:

Buddy I would say read the article you posted yourself with cool mind and see what they commented about each other and the bout.

they are sportsman, they cannot say directly to each other but in the ring..

and i didn't said that they themselves hyped it but Israelis hyped it that way.;)

Israelis are advanced in technologies. Not only India but China, Russia, Singapore, S Korea and many other European countries buy from Israel.

Game is game. Thats it.

Okay, jews ki chamcha giri karna band karo,:lol: they wont provide you weapons for your posts:wave:

Bravo Amir Khan nice game:tup:, it was a nice game to watch and please guys if Jews are bringing religion in to this then we sud not give a $hit what those sick minds think, lets enjoy our victory:bunny:

what your are saying all points towards Media involvement. Media and Boxing Association tried to play the religious angle to get better business. is that difficult for you to understand?

Read the link you posted. Here is the extract from the article.

One would think that Amir Khan and Dimitry Salita would’ve played up the religious angle to draw tickets sales for their December 5th WBA junior welterweight showdown at the Newcastle Metro Arena.

And then further in the article read what Amir and Salita had to say about the bout. It's just a Media hype to incite emotions.

I agree religion should not be brought into any sport...but the simple fact is, it was done in this case! i remember watching the interviews before the match and almost every interviewer asked questions on the religious importance of this match. I agree the media should not have hyped the match with the religious angle but unfortunately they did...just like they portray all muslims as terrorists, and portray muslim women as oppressed etc etc. they should not do any of this but unfortunately they do!! There is alot the media should not do as all it does is stir racial/religious tensions... but unfortunately they get away with it under the umbella of 'freedom of speech'!!

I have actually met amir on afew occasions through friends. I dont know him personally but i have quite afew friends in bolton (which is home town of amir) which is about 20 mins from where i live. He is actually a very nice, down to earth guy.
For those who think there was no religious importance to this match...do you think it was a coincidence that amir wore a green robe and the other guy was carrying an israeli flag and had the jewish symbol on the back of his robe for this particular match?!?

And before you start...no they did not do this to draw ticket sales...this is a load of rubbish! If you follow amir khans matches then you will know he would not need to do this as he has a very strong following and his matches are always sold out anyway!!

Looking at the performance of Amir, I seriously think that we should send our top 10 or 20 boxer abroad for training.. Allah has gifted us great physical strength and if this is mixed with some scientific training we can produce some brilliant boxers......

:butcher:

:moil:

Back
Top Bottom