What's new

Amir Khan vs. Dmitriy Salita, a clash of faith

Excellent entertainment ! Well done Amir Khan ...

It is sad that the fight did not last long. I think this guy has a great future in boxing.

:cheers:

He is a true hero. A fighter to the core. Nice to see people from the region doing good in what they are best at - fighting.:cheers:

4561163402_19c5711bc1_o.jpg

:pakistan:

The colour of his trunks does not mean anything. If you can construe anything from that, it's at best religion, not nationality.

:P

:blah::blah:

Amir Khan raises his flags at Wild Card Gym

The Wild Card Gym in Hollywood, California is the boxing home to many international world-class fighters. Proprietor and elite trainer Freddie Roach has made it ritual to raise the flags of countries his boxers represent.

Of course, Old Glory is represented. But so are the flags of Mexico, Ireland, and the Philippines, just to name a few. Today the banners of Pakistan and the United Kingdom were hung in honor of Wild Card newcomer but hot boxing prospect Amir Khan.

Khan, born in Britain but of Pakistani decent, is 23 years of age and owns a professional record of 22 wins and one loss with 16 of those victories coming by way of knockout.

Purely a U.K. phenomena until now, Khan recently went under the wing of Roach at the Wild Card Gym and replaced British promoter Frank Warren with Los Angeles-based firm Golden Boy Promotions.

Khan is far from ruling Roach's gym, dominated by pound-for-pound great Manny Pacquiao's Filipino flag. But the addition of Khan's colors are a huge vote of confidence by his trainer.

America will get its first glimpse of Khan on May 15 when he faces off with southpaw veteran Paulie Malignaggi at Madison Square Garden in New York City and HBO carrying the action via television.
http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID2850/images/91558419-500x500.jpg
:flame:

now curl up and die.

Why bring religion in everything? That was a game. :hitwall: Both are sportsmen, thats enough. You can talk about Israeli technology and economics, in which they are way ahead. They proved themselves in wars as well.

Ask this question to the world who is biased towards Muslims.. why bring religion in everything? Did you notice the Jew was wearing the STAR of DAVID but Muslim was not wearing anything symbolic? He kept making start of David over his chest over and over again? Why?? It was not a fight between religion - Agree but why did he bring religion into it when it was entirely unnecessary. Now since the guy is lost and a Jew is indeed defeated by a Muslim, people like you emerge and try to radicalize the Muslims for making it a religious matter. Shame on such biased thinking who ever carries including people over here in this forum.

"I do not want to make this a Jew vs Muslim matter"

- Dmitriy Salita

Then why bring it up? Oh, and that Star of David isn't helping.

great man..,

every bad thing done by Pakistani living outside Pakistan is associated with Pakistan, and now other way around..
Amir is a Pakistani and if you follow him as a fan you should be aware of this fact.
I don't know how people comment on topics which there are not aware of.!!!!!

And about your comment on sad state of Pakistani, why you indians are having so much problem in understanding that Jews hyped this fight as Israel Vs. Pakistan... Don't you see the Dmitry holding Israeli Flag????? Even he is not Israeli..... Don't you listen commentary??? they are screaming Muslim Vs. Jew...
This is amazing how indians are responding out of envy.

and don't tell me that u r Pakistani. Only faking urself as a Pakistani don't make u Pakistani.

lol, read my post history.

look amir khan is a british pakistani if thats what you want to call him and he does display and show off the pakistani side of his heritage quite a bit BUT ultimately he is a british boxer, pakistan as a nation can claim no credit for him although ofcourse there is nothing to stop pakistanis supporting him.

i dont think i saw any media coverage about this being a muslim vs jew thing and i see even less reason to see why you would want to hype it as such.

salita wearing the star of david is not really much worse/better than amir kahan having the crescent moon and star is it?

lol, read my post history.

look amir khan is a british pakistani if thats what you want to call him and he does display and show off the pakistani side of his heritage quite a bit BUT ultimately he is a british boxer, pakistan as a nation can claim no credit for him although ofcourse there is nothing to stop pakistanis supporting him.

i dont think i saw any media coverage about this being a muslim vs jew thing and i see even less reason to see why you would want to hype it as such.

salita wearing the star of david is not really much worse/better than amir kahan having the crescent moon and star is it?

few indian who are ashmed of using their flag are jealous and envious...:flame::flame::devil::devil:

Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani, Amir Khan a Pakistani,

go whatever you can do......
oh sorry you can only feel jealous, nothing else you can do....lol :haha::D:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom