What's new

America seperated Pakistan from Bangladesh in 1971, and is doing so again

The Punjabi Race failed to understand the pulse of the Bengali Race, the emotions of the Bengali Race, the sorrow of the Bengali Race, the Crying of the Bengali Race. For this reason, I was banned in this forum and the United Pakistan was broken down completely in 1971. It happens due to so many irresponsible behaviors of some irresponsible personalities. I am surprised that, I am now allowed again to stay in this forum. But the saddest thing is that, What was done on us in 1971 by the peculiar Race must not be recovered in any way. We are on own ways. We are the Bangladeshi. We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the World. None can stop us. None can destroy us. We are the Pure One. We are the Bangladeshi Race!

Bro Bhutto belonged to the "Sindhi race" and Niazi belonged to the "Pashtun race". I dont understand what you mean when you say "Punjabi race". Racial purity exists in no race. Everybody is mixed, so please stop making a fool of yourself!

_________

On topic, whats the point in blaming America. Look at your own faults. Bengalis lagged behind the Western Pakistanis and as a result got frustrated. The state did nothing to reduce the gap between the two wings. The reaction from the Bengalis was only natural though the way they have exaggerated things following the events of 71 is not acceptable. Saying Millions (3, 4 million?) of people were killed is just not true.

this guys another cancer to the forum....nothing useful or productive, just useless (and pretty comical) banter about his mighty race :lol:

How the heck was America responsible for 71?
It was the "bhooka nanga Bengali" racist attitude of Ayub's government and his predecessors.
There is a limit to blaming everything wrong with ourselves on other people.

West and East Pakistan union was doomed to fail.

Too many factors working against it: separation by an enemy country, cultural differences, languages issues, feudal problems, population differences, etc.

Its been 41 years now, lets all move on.

None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the world which has the only one distinct ethnicity. We are not a myth! We are the only true Nation in this territory which is absent in all nearest territories. We the true one! We are the Pure One!& again I am repeating that: We are not a myth. None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the World. We are the Pure One!YES..I M A BANGLADESHI...n..i m..proud of it....

Bangladeshis are a race? :woot:

God, I hope there are some good mental correctional institutes in Tangail.

And please, let this pathetic thread die...

Ya, I am feeling lonely on account of you. Please, come from GeekaDesh to my Bangladesh and to my Mental hospital Tangail, where the Mad Leader! Shamsul Huq and Vashani were born to procreate Awami League and other real political parties in Present Bangladeshi Political history. I think you will be treated well and must show the real Bangladeshi Patriotism in the Next Time! I am feeling lonely. I need a Co- Warrior i.e. partner! Please, come dear , !!!!!!!!!

None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the world which the only one distinct ethnicity. We are not a myth! We are the only true Nation in this territory which is absent in all nearest territories. We the true one! We are the Pure One!& again I am repeating that: We are not a myth. None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the World. We are the Pure One!YES..I M A BANGLADESHI...n..i m..proud of it....
:rofl: :rofl: , No you are not, ;) Now entertain us bit more,

We the Bangladeshis have created the Bangladesh. We are not the betrayer. We have answered to the betray only. We proved our purity in 1965 by giving life for Nation. In Return, We got bullets in 1971. We know all of our enemies. So, None can speak anything about our Patriotism. History is indicating who is the real culprit. There is no word of friend in diplomacy. There is only one word i.e. interest of the Nation. We are the Bangladeshi Race, created this Bangladesh as part of Necessity of time. We must fight against all the aggressors like the previous as it is part of our ancient history. We have mended the broken, strengthen the weaker and vanquished the evils without any hesitation & We are not the betrayer. We just reacted just to do what is right & that is the final point.

None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the world which the only one distinct ethnicity. We are not a myth! We are the only true Nation in this territory which is absent in all nearest territories. We the true one! We are the Pure One!& again I am repeating that: We are not a myth. None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the World. We are the Pure One!YES..I M A BANGLADESHI...n..i m..proud of it....

Where have you been all this time, dear? The Aryan people had almost cornered us all and nearly gotten us all banned on this forum: three banned in action, many got infractions!!

None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the world which has the only one distinct ethnicity. We are not a myth! We are the only true Nation in this territory which is absent in all nearest territories. We the true one! We are the Pure One!& again I am repeating that: We are not a myth. None can stop us. None can destroy us. None can divide our Bangladeshi Race! We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the World. We are the Pure One!YES..I M A BANGLADESHI...n..i m..proud of it....
!

impressive post

so what do you think about the power of BSF? do you think they treat the Bangalis right? why not print your comment on a big poster and show it to them?
they might get scared and start behaving?

We the Bangladeshis have created the Bangladesh. We are not the betrayer. We have answered to the betray only. We proved our purity in 1965 by giving life for Nation. In Return, We got bullets in 1971. We know all of our enemies. So, None can speak anything about our Patriotism. History is indicating who is the real culprit. There is no word of friend in diplomacy. There is only one word i.e. interest of the Nation. We are the Bangladeshi Race, created this Bangladesh as part of Necessity of time. We must fight against all the aggressors like the previous as it is part of our ancient history. We have mended the broken, strengthen the weaker and vanquished the evils without any hesitation & We are not the betrayer. We just reacted just to do what is right & that is the final point.
This post has to be the funniest on the forum. We gifted you guys your country or else we'd have carpet bombed it into the stone age.

impressive post

so what do you think about the power of BSF? do you think they threat the Bangalis right? why not print your comment on a big poster and show it to them?
they might get scared and start behaving?

Or it may go straight to Delhi and they might just decide to not give a flying fu**.

Bangladesh was created.... We accept the reality....... But we Pakistanis have always been and will always be eager to come across the day .... one some bangali would say.... " here is a proof , you killed " millions" of bangalies... you raped your sisters...." I am sure as my belief on Allah that bangali can never prove..... they will always spread myths in thier generations to come that ..... and...... .... and was done by Pak Army. Thier black faces will be more black on day of judgement when martyrs will be witness... " who killed those innocent people....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom