What's new

America seperated Pakistan from Bangladesh in 1971, and is doing so again

David E. Sanger, the New York Times Correspondent has revealed in his recently published book...meetings between then Indian Prime Minister and US President and other officials who gave green signal to India for a military invasion into former East Pakistan, now Bangladesh.
I have the searchable digital version of the Sanger book and it doesn't mention Bangladesh or East Pakistan even once. Where is the Pakistani who is willing to step forward and denounce such an obvious lie to his fellow Pakistanis?

Guys, you must understand, the same way Britain seperated Turkey, they seperated Pakistan and want to continue to weaken it and are doing so to this date!

I understand that you started this thread to propagate one set of lies and now they have collapsed you've substituted another and asked us to "understand". Understand what? That you believe in telling lies to avoid facing the truth that the legacy you protect is that of thieves, cowards, and mass murderers?

There's systematic reasons for that sad history....but one thing we would keep reminding ourselves is never underestimate the extent to which the the Unite States has laid upon other nations to suit its greed.

it was not an isolated incident and we can turn over ME mess and even former Yugoslavia, then there's an answer if they want to separate us or they only see who's expendable.

The Punjabi Race failed to understand the pulse of the Bengali Race, the emotions of the Bengali Race, the sorrow of the Bengali Race, the Crying of the Bengali Race. For this reason, I was banned in this forum and the United Pakistan was broken down completely in 1971. It happens due to so many irresponsible behaviors of some irresponsible personalities. I am surprised that, I am now allowed again to stay in this forum. But the saddest thing is that, What was done on us in 1971 by the peculiar Race must not be recovered in any way. We are on own ways. We are the Bangladeshi. We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the World. None can stop us. None can destroy us. We are the Pure One. We are the Bangladeshi Race!

Guys, you must understand, the same way Britain seperated Turkey, they seperated Pakistan and want to continue to weaken it and are doing so to this date!

You are comparing the Ottoman Empire to Pakistan? :lol:

I understand that you started this thread to propagate one set of lies and now they have collapsed you've substituted another and asked us to "understand". Understand what? That you believe in telling lies to avoid facing the truth that the legacy you protect is that of thieves, cowards, and mass murderers?

Totally agree.

West Pakistanis were racist and abusive towards the East Pakistanis because they are dark skinned, direct converts from Hindus, and eat fish and wear lungis and did not extend them the democratic rights.

So the whole concept of Pakistan where people can be united by religion and religion alone is false.

People are more united by ethnicity and tribalism than religion.

This kind revisionist history is nothing new.

Already many posters on this forum believe that America is supporting TTP.

I mean how stupid can anyone get.

The Punjabi Race failed to understand the pulse of the Bengali Race, the emotions of the Bengali Race, the sorrow of the Bengali Race, the Crying of the Bengali Race. For this reason, I was banned in this forum and the United Pakistan was broken down completely in 1971. It happens due to so many irresponsible behaviors of some irresponsible personalities. I am surprised that, I am now allowed again to stay in this forum. But the saddest thing is that, What was done on us in 1971 by the peculiar Race must not be recovered in any way. We are on own ways. We are the Bangladeshi. We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the World. None can stop us. None can destroy us. We are the Pure One. We are the Bangladeshi Race!

There is no Bangladeshi Race.

There are the Bengali people who live in India and Bangladesh.

uhh, yeah. your post was touching

Were you alive even in the 80s? You sound like a high schooler

clap.gif
:mps:

Sheikh Shakib mind your language if you have to stay on the forum
Abusing some race is just not needed
You could even say in a civilized manner

Bangladeshis are a race? :woot:

God, I hope there are some good mental correctional institutes in Tangail.

And please, let this pathetic thread die...

Are you obsessed with Race ?

How come bengali people are a race ?

@Sheikh Shakib Ahmed as usual you opened up a dead thread to spout racist slurs.post reported.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom