What's new

AMCA - The Conqueror in making

upload_2017-1-27_20-56-54.png

<sarcasm>lets learn to crawl before we run.. shall we?</sarcasm>

its going to be a long while before India could master a heavy/medium heavy fighter. you guys first need to do a lot more of the light fighters. 3 or 4 inducted doesnt give you the full scope of the issues, positives, negatives, "can do betters" and all the knowledge that goes with it.

Does that matter. For India, It Is how well you brag that counts. Not actual results.

Actually china does this best, a country who not fought a war since half a decade and still brag about everything they a have.
ive always seen you with your one liners and funny quotes, find some new place and i suggest to go and read about our results, there is bragging but with some results as well (like winning wars :))

Actually china does this best, a country who not fought a war since half a decade and still brag about everything they a have.
ive always seen you with your one liners and funny quotes, find some new place and i suggest to go and read about our results, there is bragging but with some results as well (like winning wars :))

Which country did China fought against 5 years ago. You Indians are hilarious.

Their own founding father bragged and boasted about exporting Chinese women to USA for some "inappropriate purposes" what kind of mindset do you think those gullible populace would have:

34q3ejo.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom