What's new

Made-In-India Jet Engines In US Plan To Isolate Russia, Counter China

Countering China becomes the most popular catchphrase in the west, we'll wait and see how much time they're gonna to spend on "China threat" in US next presidential election debate.

Countering China becomes the most popular catchphrase in the west, we'll wait and see how much time they're gonna to spend on "China threat" in US next presidential election debate.

No one likes you man. You should try to be more likeable instead of picking up fights with everyone.

No one likes you man. You should try to be more likeable instead of picking up fights with everyone.
Haha,, my posts still get lots of likes, and being hated by Indians and westerner here is a badge of honor for me, besides, I m not here to be liked anyway in the first place, it's more fun to get on haters nerves.

This is going to be like the dot com boom. it will create an entire ecosystem of suppliers and parts in India. The design centers are already in India. Important manufacturing is also moving to India.

US needs scale to counter China. Only India has the capability and engineers to build out that scale in any sort of realistic timeline.

Both Kalyani and HAL are doing good work.

DRDO built Kaveri with 500 million USD budget. We don't give them money, we ask for the moon and then abuse them.

That is not how it works, GTRE has been give all the budget THEY HAVE ASKED FOR.

If they would have demanded a higher budget with appropriate reasoning, they would have been granted that.

I guarantee you their failure is NOT because of lack of resources. Its lack of effort and lack of expertise.

If the same money was given to a private player, they would have make a LOT more progress and we would be in a MUCH better position to negotiate a new engine deal with global players.

Has it occurred to you WHY it was the Rocket engineers and AWACA engineers who made it as top of the DRDO and as scientific advisors to PM ? Its because they have a history of successful projects. More success than failures.

GTRE is now proposing to develop MORE engines with public funding without a SINGLE success to its credit. If you have a child who continues to fail in graduation, how long will you continue to fund is education ? Life is not Bajrangi Bhaijan.

When the time comes we will show you.
Do you guys even know that India have successfully developed the ABM capability and is one of the few countries which possess the capability to intercept ICBMs

Indians who come on pdf have this irresistible urge to be "likable" to their enemies.

It comes from living in an environment of fear, where you have to take constantly take care not to anger anyone so that you can continue to live your lives. Over time this becomes part of your character.

Americans are assholes because they can afford to be one. They actually live free and don't fear someone will crack down on their rights even if they are being assholes.

THAT is what true freedom means.

That is Rabindranath Tagore meant, when he said,

Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high, where knowledge is free. Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls. Where words come out from the depth of truth, where tireless striving stretches its arms toward perfection. Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit. Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever widening thought and action. In to that heaven of freedom, my father, LET MY COUNTRY AWAKE!”

They day you lose the need to be "Liked" is the day you will truly be Free.

Last edited:
That is not how it works, GTRE has been give all the budget THEY HAVE ASKED FOR.

If they would have demanded a higher budget with appropriate reasoning, they would have been granted that.

I guarantee you their failure is NOT because of lack of resources. Its lack of effort and lack of expertise.

If the same money was given to a private player, they would have make a LOT more progress and we would be in a MUCH better position to negotiate a new engine deal with global players.

Has it occurred to you WHY it was the Rocket engineers and AWACA engineers who made it as top of the DRDO and as scientific advisors to PM ? Its because they have a history of successful projects. More success than failures.

GTRE is now proposing to develop MORE engines with public funding without a SINGLE success to its credit. If you have a child who continues to fail in graduation, how long will you continue to fund is education ? Life is not Bajrangi Bhaijan.

Buddy if you think Indian beuraucracy gives our labs the money they ask for then I think you are living in a differnet world.

Best marketing for chinese engines if news are true as indians lie 10 times per second.
Nobody sane will buy jet engine scrambled by indians.

Buddy if you think Indian beuraucracy gives our labs the money they ask for then I think you are living in a differnet world.

I don't think you understand.

GTRE funds are allocated by DRDO. Not the bureaucracy.

And NO, NOBODY give funds just because you asked for it, you need to Justify your ask with a reasonable plan and a record of past success.

Back
Top Bottom