What's new

Made-In-India Jet Engines In US Plan To Isolate Russia, Counter China

Would the world trust the airplane engines built by third rate workmanship of Indian workers?

I don't think you understand.

GTRE funds are allocated by DRDO. Not the bureaucracy.

And NO, NOBODY give funds just because you asked for it, you need to Justify your ask with a reasonable plan and a record of past success.

DRDO doesn't have funds of it's own. They are granted by bureaucracy.

DRDO doesn't have funds of it's own. They are granted by bureaucracy.

Even the PM does not have funds unless they are released by the bureaucracy.

Same is true for EVERY institution in India including Army, Railways, Police force, Courts, etc.

Even the PM does not have funds unless they are released by the bureaucracy.

Same is true for EVERY institution in India including Army, Railways, Police force, Courts, etc.

Yes, so many institutions are overdelivering with undefunds

Don't you think that it is a shame for India after all these years despite having access to all international markets, cannot produce its own jet engines?

Let alone making the outdated Prithvi a testbed of missiles technologies.

As a historical fact, USA has never done full ToT of its turbofan engines.
Nothing to be ashamed about. We are successful in some fields, failed in some. Doesn't matter as long as we are progressing.

USA won't give TOT even now. We will only manufacture some components here and export

Who said India is not working on own Jet engines? A country like India cannot have only one jet engine to fulfull all needs.

Kalyani is working on one (I think this will eventually become the standard)
HAL is almost ready with fully indegenous engines for Helicopters
HAL/Ada is reworking Kaveri for multiple uses like drones, they're restrting high altitude testing for combat jet engines

Prithvi is not a Jet engine it is a missile

According Kalyani lol.
Prithvi a testbed? What are you smoking? Hash?

It looks you don't know the defence industry of your own.

Nothing to be ashamed about. We are successful in some fields, failed in some. Doesn't matter as long as we are progressing.

USA won't give TOT even now. We will only manufacture some components here and export
My dude, Iran is the best example of sanctions when you open dictionary to see tge meaning of it. We have Owj engines
IranEngine.jpg

download (1).jpeg

Installed on this completely Iranian built jet.
HESA_Kowsar_production_line.jpg

India is not sanctioned, India has started long before Iran. But here we are.

Attachments

• HESA_Kowsar3.jpg
    HESA_Kowsar3.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Do you guys even know that India have successfully developed the ABM capability and is one of the few countries which possess the capability to intercept ICBMs

All Russian and Israeli tech and we know how that helped you on Feb. 27th

According Kalyani lol.

It looks you don't know the defence industry of your own.

My dude, Iran is the best example of sanctions when you open dictionary to see tge meaning of it. We have Owj engines
View attachment 914392
View attachment 914393

Installed on this completely Iranian built jet.
View attachment 914394

India is not sanctioned, India has started long before Iran. But here we are.

The engines Kalyani referring to are different. They're F414 class and more engines. If Kalyani takes 10 years to develop and qualify them it's still fine. We will need 1000s of them for both original build as well as replacements over 40 to 50 years

Best marketing for chinese engines if news are true as indians lie 10 times per second.
Nobody sane will buy jet engine scrambled by indians.

Thank you for your highly valueable and insightful inputs

Made in India is not the same as Made by India.

How long do we plan to stay behind the curve ?
if your captains of industry are dropouts bolstered by political money what do you expect ?

if your captains of industry are dropouts bolstered by political money what do you expect ?

The guy who started G.E , Thomas Edison never attended any technical school, college or university.

John Rockefeller only attended two years of high school.

Elon Musk says people “don't need college to learn stuff ”

WIlliam boeing was a collage drop out too.

Henry Ford dropped out at 16

Pretty much all captains of your Industry were either drop outs or never valued education.

I am yet to see you provide proof for "political money" to Adani. Late I heard, you were mumbling "history will tell".

Not to mention the reality that US had led Global sanctions on India multiple time to keep us technologically backward while betting on China and helping its nuclear program to aviation industry.

You see, We Know our history quite well and have learnt from it. And I am confident we will make our own engine in time too. Don't you worry about it.

Yes, so many institutions are overdelivering with undefunds

India is underfunded, and we have delivered where it matters. The future is only going to get better.

The guy who started G.E , Thomas Edison never attended any technical school, college or university.

John Rockefeller only attended two years of high school.

Elon Musk says people “don't need college to learn stuff ”

WIlliam boeing was a collage drop out too.

Henry Ford dropped out at 16

Pretty much all captains of your Industry were either drop outs or never valued education.

I am yet to see you provide proof for "political money" to Adani. Late I heard, you were mumbling "history will tell".

Not to mention the reality that US had sanctions India multiple time to keep us technologically backward while betting on China and helping its nuclear program to aviation industry.

You see, We Know our history quite well and have learnt from it. And I am confident we will make our own engine in time too. Don't you worry about it.

Do not expect Adanis to build jet engines. Of course he is slimy enough to outmuscle anyone in India who dares to build one

Do not expect Adanis to build jet engines. Of course he is slimy enough to outmuscle anyone in India who dares to build one

I expect Adani to expand his business Empire globally while people like you wring hand in frustration.

As long as some Indian company build jet engines, I am a happy man. It matters little if its Adani, Ambani or Kalyani.

Need to help India find alternatives to Russian military equipment: US Biden admin.

Would the world trust the airplane engines built by third rate workmanship of Indian workers?
Lol. We all know what you (China) are reputed for. No one will worry about our workmanship. Now rest easy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom