What's new

AMCA - The Conqueror in making

No you are neither taiwanese nor american. in another thread you mentioned your identity as chinese. Why shall or anyone else answer you when you are a false flagger? get your identity correct, perhaps you should check with your ancestors.

Taiwanese are Chinese people. And Taiwan is called Republic of China. Look it up. So I'm Chinese as well as Taiwanese American. You need to educate yourself first before accusing others of lying.

Taiwanese are Chinese people. And Taiwan is called Republic of China. Look it up. So I'm Chinese as well as Taiwanese American. You need to educate yourself first before accusing others of lying.

How many times i need to tell you to check the facts yourself? i'm too sleepy now, will talk back tomorrow and clear the air and all your doubts. good night

We just need to rope in private companies in the production and development

Seems like the most ardent Indians fanboys gave up on this plane and resigned to the likely possibility that this plane will never be built or canceled before started because its obsolete.

Well !! who do you think is more ardent than the one having this as his username? AMCA is very much on the way and will be the lead strike aircraft of the Indian Air Force.

Another tejas in making

Well, that's a compliment. Crash less and cutting edge.

Yeah even f22 crashed as it tried to fly..
Unlike tejas ... never crashed

Well so your idea of flight is something that crashes? And that which does not crash cannot fly. That's brilliant :lol:

Does that matter. For India, It Is how well you brag that counts. Not actual results.

That is my motto:
- It is much better to brag before the fact, because it is usually much harder after the fact :enjoy:.

Taiwanese are Chinese. It's the Republic of China in province of Taiwan. So Taiwanese to China is like Haiwaii is to USA.

China is to Taiwan, like Great Britain is to Ireland,
on the other hand.

That is my motto:
- It is much better to brag before the fact, because it is usually much harder after the fact :enjoy:.

China is to Taiwan, like Great Britain is to Ireland,
on the other hand.

Indians definitely brag before and after the fact if they are successful. Taiwan and China is not like Britain and Ireland. I can't think of a proper comparison except between a country and its major subdivision. However, that is not exactly correct as China and Taiwan make counter claims against one another.

Wonderful, so the PRC and ROC are same and one entity? for on china that is but for world and the taiwanese people they are different. And surely no taiwanese want to call themselves chinese. So you eqating them both itself gives away your true identity false flagger.

First thing you will do is change the signature or go read some history, your entire regions culture and religion is influanced by monks from India (Bharat).

Another tejas in making

That a compliment. Tejas has a spotless record till date. And it will be successful, it may take some more time, but it will be a successful project.

Indians definitely brag before and after the fact if they are successful. Taiwan and China is not like Britain and Ireland. I can't think of a proper comparison except between a country and its major subdivision. However, that is not exactly correct as China and Taiwan make counter claims against one another.

Yes we brag, but with our true identity. Come out of closet you false flagger and show your face. And dont ever call yourself a taiwanese, i have few friends from Taiwan and they are LOL'ing with your posts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom