What's new

AMCA - The Conqueror in making

possible if pvt sector is involved and funding is proper : but not gonna happen.

Seems like the most ardent Indians fanboys gave up on this plane and resigned to the likely possibility that this plane will never be built or canceled before started because its obsolete.

Seems like the most ardent Indians fanboys gave up on this plane and resigned to the likely possibility that this plane will never be built or canceled before started because its obsolete.
lol .. dont float ur boat on our sentiments !

Which country did China fought against 5 years ago. You Indians are hilarious.
chinese did not fought any war since your birth, and for that matter i show my nationality... what about you? you dont have a right nation to represent you? or you too ashamed about your chinese heritage?

We will see when it flies or not, why you worried?
For now, no one dares to attack us, so we have time to get our gear right :wave:

chinese did not fought any war since your birth, and for that matter i show my nationality... what about you? you dont have a right nation to represent you? or you too ashamed about your chinese heritage?

Taiwanese are Chinese. It's the Republic of China in province of Taiwan. So Taiwanese to China is like Haiwaii is to USA.

No they are not, your facts are totally wrong, and now i know you are an item :crazy::crazy::crazy:

So when do you believe will be the first flight of AMCA? If it will ever fly. Or will they change the name to AMCA to something else because the current AMCA design is already outdated by that particular time in the future?

So when do you believe will be the first flight of AMCA? If it will ever fly. Or will they change the name to AMCA to something else because the current AMCA design is already outdated by that particular time in the future?

Why you have so many questions? the biggest question that you need to answer is

which is your country?

or

you are too ashamed of your origins?

And

why you are a pathetic false flagger?

And i told you many times, there is no war in sight for next many years to come, no one will dare attack us with what we have with us. So we have time to develop our arsenal, you keep watching this space.

Why you have so many questions? the biggest question that you need to answer is

which is your country?

or

you are too ashamed of your origins?

And

why you are a pathetic false flagger?

And i told you many times, there is no war in sight for next many years to come, no one will dare attack us with what we have with us. So we have time to develop our arsenal, you keep watching this space.

I'm Taiwanese American. Now, answer my question. Stay on topic instead of trolling.

I'm Taiwanese American. Now, answer my question. Stay on topic instead of trolling.

No you are neither taiwanese nor american. in another thread you mentioned your identity as chinese. Why shall or anyone else answer you when you are a false flagger? get your identity correct, perhaps you should check with your ancestors.

Does that matter. For India, It Is how well you brag that counts. Not actual results.
Some one asked Russians why are you selling China S 400, we would copy and paste, They said its too complicated to copy. You are also not good in weapon business, you make sub standard products. ( Admin would you Ban me for this comments. ?)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom