What's new

Amartya Sen: Modi should NOT be PM

At the very least you can infer that he is not impressed with 'Gujarat Model' : A nobel winning economist thinks that it's 'ok' for growth- and you think it's 'great'. Who would be more believeable? Economists are also supposed to be public intellectuals so his 'secular' talk is valid input.

Don't put words in my mouth , I never said the Gujarat model of growth is 'great' . But for a economist the gujarat model is 'OK' , then it is good news.

But one has to wonder why this public intellectual has said nothing against the current govt . Neither the secular credential nor the economic matters .

Don't put words in my mouth , I never said the Gujarat model of growth is 'great' . But for a economist the gujarat model is 'OK' , then it is good news.

But one has to wonder why this public intellectual has said nothing against the current govt . Neither the secular credential nor the economic matters .

How can 'ok' be good news? He know the world economy and he is not going to praise Gujarat for being better than bihar,. His standards are higher.

Who says he has nothign against current govt. For you anyone who doesn't support modi is the enemy isn;t it? Fact, It's not that congress is good, it's that Modi is worse.....far far worse that is getting him the flak.

And go and wash legs of your beloved gandhi .... because they like chamchas

Shoo maggot

He has'th Rothschild wife :lol: ..............as somebody said .....maybe we can directly ask him to nominate a PM. :tongue:

:lol: ........why is posting facts disturbing to you little faggot ?

I asked you to not come to my posts....b...

Whatever will you guys have to fight about post 2014 elections ??? Oh let me guess...you will go back to ganging up on the Pakistanis, talking about "Incredible India and its unity" :D

:ashamed::ashamed:

^^^^ @Guynextdoor2 how much you got?????

List of the Corruption Done By Congress:angry:

Insurance Scam
Telecom scam (Sukh Ram)
HDW Submarine
Bitumen scam
Tansi land deal
Securities Scam
JMM Bribery Scandal
St Kitts case
Urea scam
CRB Scam
Anantnag transport scam
1971 Nagarwala scandal
Fooder scam
Churhat lottery scam
Bofors Scandal (1990)
Animal Husbandry Case (1990)
Bombay Stock Exchange Fraud
Hawala scandal (1993)
Bangalore-Mysore Corridor (1995)
Sukh Ram (1996)
Fodder Scam in Bihar (1996)
Kerala SNC Lavalin power scandal(97)
Home Trade
Ketan Parekh Scandal,
Barak Missile Deal Scandal,
Tehelka Scandal (2001)
UTI Scam
Taj corridor case (2002–2003)
Telgi scandal (2003)
DSQ Software
IPO Scam- karvy
Oil-for-food programme scam (Natwar) (05)
Human Trafficking Scam (Babubhai Katara)
Cash-for-votes scandal
Satyam scandal
2G Spectrum- 2008
Madhu Koda, laundering money Rs. 4000 Cr
NREGA Scam
CWG
Adarsh

Manmohan Singh - India's saviour or just 'the underachiever'? - Asia - World - The Independent
U47P5029T2D484382F24DT20120709134503.jpg

Modi_Times_20120316.jpg

GIVE THEM 5 MORE YEARS!!..FKIN CONGEES WILL SELL INDIA..

Last edited by a moderator:
:ashamed::ashamed:

^^^^[MENTION]Guynextdoor2[/MENTION] how much you got?????

List of the Corruption Done By Congress:angry:

Insurance Scam
Telecom scam (Sukh Ram)
HDW Submarine
Bitumen scam
Tansi land deal
Securities Scam
JMM Bribery Scandal
St Kitts case
Urea scam
CRB Scam
Anantnag transport scam
1971 Nagarwala scandal
Fooder scam
Churhat lottery scam
Bofors Scandal (1990)
Animal Husbandry Case (1990)
Bombay Stock Exchange Fraud
Hawala scandal (1993)
Bangalore-Mysore Corridor (1995)
Sukh Ram (1996)
Fodder Scam in Bihar (1996)
Kerala SNC Lavalin power scandal(97)
Home Trade
Ketan Parekh Scandal,
Barak Missile Deal Scandal,
Tehelka Scandal (2001)
UTI Scam
Taj corridor case (2002–2003)
Telgi scandal (2003)
DSQ Software
IPO Scam- karvy
Oil-for-food programme scam (Natwar) (05)
Human Trafficking Scam (Babubhai Katara)
Cash-for-votes scandal
Satyam scandal
2G Spectrum- 2008
Madhu Koda, laundering money Rs. 4000 Cr
NREGA Scam
CWG
Adarsh

Manmohan Singh - India's saviour or just 'the underachiever'? - Asia - World - The Independent
U47P5029T2D484382F24DT20120709134503.jpg

Modi_Times_20120316.jpg

GIVE THEM 5 MORE YEARS!!..FKIN CONGEES WILL SELL INDIA..

I don't think Amartya sens opposition to modi is because congress is corrupt.

I say Modi should be. See he can give one vote and so do I. Its democracy, remember?

@ Indian Members here.......Is this guy on some DRUGS???

He is a muslim Indian running around scared that NaMo will be PM. ...... so he spends his time posting Anti Modi and pro congress stuff in pdf. :lol:

Its bit of an comic relief ............if there is anything anti-modi in the press (and there are LOTs of it), he will be he first to post it in his attempt to influence public opinion. Sadly for all his effort .....more and more people is turning pro Modi and that is making him pretty desperate. :angel:

Don't expect him to stop anytime soon .......maybe after 2014 he will post about something else.

so Mr Sen whom should we vote for i guess your favourites secular Left Wingers who all have collectively done wonders for your home state West Bengal in their 35 years of continuous rule which completely dwarfs the development taken place in Gujarat in last 10 years under Communal Modi lolz :lol:

Back
Top Bottom