Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

he says again...
"Naa tum raho gey naa Pakistan rahay gaa"

what this prick is on about?

re polling in one constituency being asked and this idiot wants to break Pakistan...again

Last edited by a moderator:
This is fine as per British law. Where he screwed up the last time was when he said Mere ek hukum pe Teen Talwar walon ko talwaron se chalni kardia jayega.

Separating Pakistan is his right, killing people is not.

This is fine as per British law. Where he screwed up the last time was when he said Mere ek hukum pe Teen Talwar walon ko talwaron se chalni kardia jayega.

Separating Pakistan is his right, killing people is not.

none of that is his right.
many karachiites don't and wont stand with him on breaking the country.
in fact his popularity ha taken a plunge after separation remarks.

PTI's grievance only in karachi is crying about re election in entire city(fails to accept MQM's mandate) while only 2 constituencies in lahore

media bias only in karachi and not entire pakistan

this knee jerk reaction is just because MQM has won in karachi and not other parties which is unacceptable to few guys

believe me, this will react back, MQM is sitting back calmly observing it, but one day these media goons and burgers will get heavy danda and they will realise how it feels like taking panga with MQM..

Ok i know its a bad PS... But anyways... you get the message:
35mjyn5.jpg

none of that is his right.
many karachiites don't and wint stant with him on breaking the country.
in fact his popularity ha taken a plunge after seperation remarks.

Everything about AH is not right. But I was commenting on the legality of his comments.

PTI's grievance only in karachi is crying about re election in entire city(fails to accept MQM's mandate) while only 2 constituencies in lahore

this knee jerk reaction is just because MQM has won in karachi and not other parties which is unacceptable to few guys

believe me, this will react back, MQM is sitting back calmly observing it, but one day these media goons and burgers will get heavy danda and they will realise how it feels like taking panga with MQM..

Kon kis ko danda dega yeh bohot jald pata chal jayega, u people have no clue what is going to happen with u, keep ur fingers crossed my frnd.

Kon kis ko danda dega yeh bohot jald pata chal jayega, u people have no clue what is going to happen with u, keep ur fingers crossed my frnd.

and what will happen please tell me :lol: sore mummy daddy losers telling us something is gonna happen

go losers weep in private not public

I hope that happens soon. All those thousands complaints in London police need some hard evidence. ;)

either you are a active mqm member or your very delusional. mqm are crooks open your eyes, they are a gang.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pretty much sums it up for you, folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing will going to happen to him why?
Cause As A british Citizen, He Can Speak What Ever He Wants?
He Is Well Protect By The So Called Inner Circle Of Britain, Just Like Some What Salman Rushdi?
& The Last Who Is Gona Go Forward?
Nawaz & zardari With Properties In england From The Looted Money From ! Pakistan?
Imran Khan The Crickter Who, Is supported by A Great Jew Family In england?
They All Hve Tried Thier best ! Bt They Failled?
I Am Nt MQM Supporter Bt Its Karachi,s Peoples Choice Respect Thier Choice Dont Try To Steel It, Or Yes It Can Result In Some Bad Direction?
Many Powers Can Make It The Reason To Invade Karachi! Thats The Clear & Preasent Danger!
Beware Of Those Dumb Politicians, Who May Agree With Him, & May Say Udhar Tum ! Idhar Hum?

and what will happen please tell me :lol: sore mummy daddy losers telling us something is gonna happen

go losers weep in private not public

the people you are calling mommy daddy stood up there to fight . i call them educated people ...these mommy dad stand up against a terrorist...hats off to them ..you can mock us for few months your munfiq party is exposed soon enough

Back
Top Bottom