What's new

Altaf Hussain has applied for a Pakistani passport

Yes, the Shaheed Zahra Shahid Hussain was my Cousin.....

But it is not just her, Altaf Hussain has been behind the Murders of numerous Karachites, including the Great Philanthropist and an Icon of Karachi, Hakeem Saeed.
Sigh!

He Won't come as he is a Coward , Murderer and a terrorist... Wow what a Leader

He Won't come as he is a Coward , Murderer and a terrorist... Wow what a Leader

MQM ke punjab me aaney ke baad taasub zada punjabion ka zaur tut raha he, ganjon ne bahut taasub phelaya punjab me

ab ghareb Sindi, punjabi, Balochi aur pathan sab qoumiyat se balatar ho ker MQM ko support kerayen ge aur elite ko kick ker den ge

MQM ke punjab me aaney ke baad taasub zada punjabion ka zaur tut raha he, ganjon ne bahut taasub phelaya punjab me

ab ghareb Sindi, punjabi, Balochi aur pathan sab qoumiyat se balatar ho ker MQM ko support kerayen ge aur elite ko kick ker den ge
Gud Joke...:omghaha:

Altaf Hussain is a mafia don. Okay even i know that. But the hypocrisy of some racist Punjabis is laughable, they only hate MQM because MQM is Urdu Speaking party. If Altaf Hussain is a mafia boss, terrorist, traitor and a murderer then what is Nawaz sharif, Zardadi, Shahbaz, Imran Khan, Gen Hamid Gul, Gen Mirza Aslam Beg? Why only an Urdu Speaker can be a traitor? can Punjabi be ever a traitor in this Nation?

Altaf Hussain is a mafia don. Okay even i know that. But the hypocrisy of some racist Punjabis is laughable, they only hate MQM because MQM is Urdu Speaking party. If Altaf Hussain is a mafia boss, terrorist, traitor and a murderer then what is Nawaz sharif, Zardadi, Shahbaz, Imran Khan, Gen Hamid Gul, Gen Mirza Aslam Beg? Why only an Urdu Speaker can be a traitor? can Punjabi be ever a traitor in this Nation?

while ghareb punjabi, Sindi, Balochi, pathan dies from poverty, hunger, still a sindi is a taasubi to elect his own wadera, just like punjabi and pathan

we must accept better people whether they are from anywhere

taasubi pathan, punjabi, sindi who are fed up with their poverty are joining MQM and MQM will resue all taasubis alike and taasubis gonna realise, MQM should be supported beyond any taasub and ethnicity

Urdu Speaker.?? I am a Urdu Speaker and Every person involved in killinG civilians whether he is Nawaz sharif, Zardadi, Shahbaz, Imran Khan, Gen Hamid Gul, Gen Mirza Aslam Beg is hated Everywhere including Punjab..

Urdu Speaker.?? I am a Urdu Speaker and Every person involved in killinG civilians whether he is Nawaz sharif, Zardadi, Shahbaz, Imran Khan, Gen Hamid Gul, Gen Mirza Aslam Beg is hated Everywhere including Punjab..

no u r a dirty little taasubi punjabi rascal, its time to categorize taasubi pathan, sindi, punjabi etc and call a spade a spade

while ghareb punjabi, Sindi, Balochi, pathan dies from poverty, hunger, still a sindi is a taasubi to elect his own wadera, just like punjabi and pathan

we must accept better people whether they are from anywhere

taasubi pathan, punjabi, sindi who are fed up with their poverty are joining MQM and MQM will resue all taasubis alike and taasubis gonna realise, MQM should be supported beyond any taasub and ethnicity
Why Should we Support him While many people Living in Karachi abusing him and accusing him of murders And street crimes ..?? "MQM is ruining Youth in Karachi by involving them in criminal activities" as said by my Mohajir Frnd frm Karachi

no u r a dirty little taasubi punjabi rascal, its time to categorize taasubi pathan, sindi, punjabi etc and call a spade a spade
Who is Tassubi here is Quite clear.... Showing MQM's Class... Way to go..:tup:...Kill me M nt supporting MQM...

Why Should we Support him While many people Living in Karachi abusing him and accusing him of murders And street crimes ..?? "MQM is ruining Youth in Karachi by involving them in criminal activities" as said by my Mohajir Frnd frm Karachi

mohajir is safe today because of MQM, but the mohajirs of today don't know about the past, its because of MQM that mohajir is not attacked ethnically with names and abuses like makkar, hindustani, pahan guzeen etc its because of mohajir his business is safe today from taasubi ruling elite of people

MQM is a party of mazlums, a mohajir is as ghareb as Sindi, punjabi, pathan, MQM is serving the ghareb mohajir of orangi town etc and trying to improve their life style

Who is Tassubi here is Quite clear.... Showing MQM's Class... Way to go..:tup:...Kill me M nt supporting MQM...

taasubi punjabis will eventually start supporting MQM, its about time, its not about ethnicity

I really hope he comes back to Pakistan and leads from the front. I know the Taliban/ISI etc want to kill him but Pakistan needs a leader like him to save Pakistan from the thousand ameer ul momineens sitting on every street corner with their shops of personalised religion. I will be praying for him if he decides to return.
unfortunately mate he is not that kind of leader. In my opinion he is not a leader at all, he cant think now, he cant speak correctly, he acts like a Psychopath. you seem to be a literate guy and still thinking Altaf to lead but who will he lead? does people of Pakistan follow him, except in karachi and even in karachi his support is starting to break. he should never come back, should spend his whole life in UK now

mohajir is safe today because of MQM, but the mohajirs of today don't know about the past, its because of MQM that mohajir is not attacked ethnically with names and abuses like makkar, hindustani, pahan guzeen etc its because of mohajir his business is safe today from taasubi ruling elite of people

MQM is a party of mazlums, a mohajir is as ghareb as Sindi, punjabi, pathan, MQM is serving the ghareb mohajir of orangi town etc and trying to improve their life style

taasubi punjabis will eventually start supporting MQM, its about time, its not about ethnicity
i dont know why all of these MQM supporters are self Obsessed for being a muhajir, bhai bus krdo sub pakisstanio k saath zulm hue aur horhe tm log apna rona rotey rhete ho operation hua yeh hua woh hua.kub niklo gey kachre se bahar, jese karachi ko banaya pura sindh banana hai pur Pakistan banana hai, in order to that you guys should stop playing the muhajir card. I am from karachi i have never seen any discrimination on Muhajir, but have seen discrimination toward pathans

i dont know why all of these MQM supporters are self Obsessed for being a muhajir, bhai bus krdo sub pakisstanio k saath zulm hue aur horhe tm log apna rona rotey rhete ho operation hua yeh hua woh hua.kub niklo gey kachre se bahar, jese karachi ko banaya pura sindh banana hai pur Pakistan banana hai, in order to that you guys should stop playing the muhajir card. I am from karachi i have never seen any discrimination on Muhajir, but have seen discrimination toward pathans

you have not seen because mohajirs became powerful enough to retaliate any ethnic discrimination

and nobody is playing mohajir card here, im infact trying to make others understand that playing Sind card, punjab card this card or that card wont be fruitful, its time that all the oppressed people regardless of their race, should start supporting MQM

you have not seen because mohajirs became powerful enough to retaliate any ethnic discrimination

and nobody is playing mohajir card here, im infact trying to make others understand that playing Sind card, punjab card this card or that card wont be fruitful, its time that all the oppressed people regardless of their race, should start supporting MQM

Votes to PTI clearly express mood of people. So it's better you stop you mockery of common man.

Back
Top Bottom