What's new

Altaf hussain threatens again

What is happening in Karachi was due to Army and ziaul Haq,
They made MQM to corner Jamatis and PPP, now KHI are slaves of Army, MQM and US.

What is happening in Karachi was due to Army and ziaul Haq,
They made MQM to corner Jamatis and PPP, now KHI are slaves of Army, MQM and US.

If you say PPP I can understand but Jamatis were allies of Zia Ul Haq .........

Agreed then PTI should demand re-elections in all constituencies in Lahore ... Because PTI did lot of work over there .....

As of now PTI has not demanded re-election in whole Karachi its MQM demand to arrange a re-election in whole NA-250 constituency my dear.........:whistle:

BTW MQM did what it could do, not only at polling day but before polling as well......NA-250 is just a single example.......pre poll rigging ka tu PTI burger class ko pata hi nahi hai.....ke in ke saat ho kya hai......one of my previous post about NA 251

_________________________________________________________________________________

601796_537118373007253_1369779362_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As of now PTI has not demanded re-election in whole Karachi its MQM demand to arrange a re-election in whole NA-250 constituency my dear.........:whistle:

Please see carefully talkshows where Arif Alvi, Ali Zaidi & Naz Balouch demanded to re-elections in whole Karachi .........

and last but not the least no body has ever cared about karachi, only MQM showed it cared karachi, karachi generates 70% revenue and in return gets scraps

Correction here...
Nobody is "allowed" to take care of Karachi only MQM is....
A bridge here and a flyover there keeps you lot happy but makes you ignore the horrendous law and order situation which MQM has persistently failed to address despite being in Government in Karachi at all levels..
Now you will give the credit of Flyovers top MQM but of law and order to everybody else and thats what you lot been doing for at least 2 decades...

Ek NA-250 kai elections par MQM ki itni pat rahi hai,,, phattu Jamat

Karachi right now is Miami in the 70s. Criminal and mafia infested mess which is ruled by gangsters.

As Pakistani society is evolving, I will give it 15-20 years and Karachi will be a beautiful destination.

Ofcourse by then MQM would be a distant, dark past of Karachi's history, long forgotten.

Ek NA-250 kai elections par MQM ki itni pat rahi hai,,, phattu Jamat

MQM is already saying to conduct re election in na-250

tum logon ke q phat rahe he?

there are 150 polling stations in na250, sab peh re election kerwa lo

MQM is already saying to conduct re election in na-250

tum logon ke q phat rahe he?

there are 150 polling stations in na250, sab peh re election kerwa lo

Kon pakistan separate karnay ki batay kar raha hay? Who is talking about killing protesters at teen talwar? Who is accusing media for snatching MQM mandate in karachi?

But the wadairas of sindh are oppressing their haris only, what kind of threat jagirdaars are posing to lives of mohajirs? Do they recieve bhata from you people? Do they make you caste vote on gun point? Do they make bori bund body out of you? Are they indulged in street crimes and target killings?

Did you ever lived in Karachi, especially in these last 5 years? lol @ your knowledge that wadera only opress their haris...do you remember zulfiqar mirza who formed aman comittee a terrorist group & how many licence he issued for weapons? Do you know how waderas are 'ruling' areas like Clifton, Defence, Bath Island, etc, where they kidnap teen/twenties girls from the streets & r@p3 them & where their bigray hue londay drive their SUV's with 2 other SUV's full of their armed guards, there's alot more, come & live in Karachi & then talk.

Did you ever lived in Karachi, especially in these last 5 years? lol @ your knowledge that wadera only opress their haris...do you remember zulfiqar mirza who formed aman comittee a terrorist group & how many licence he issued for weapons? Do you know how waderas are 'ruling' areas like Clifton, Defence, Bath Island, etc, where they kidnap teen/twenties girls from the streets & r@p3 them & where their bigray hue londay drive their SUV's with 2 other SUV's full of their armed guards, there's alot more, come & live in Karachi & then talk.

I admit i dont know about this. My knowledge and perception of wadairas is derived from PTV dramas of karachi centre focusing on rural sindh....i thought they were limited to villages..but i am aware of crime and criminals in layari.
So when wadaira or his bigrra howa son rape the girl, how MQM responds?
We pakhtuns and you mohajirs have one thing in common, we do not have such kind of feudal lords.....i remember an incident in a private university of peshawer, a son of powerful chaudri of punjab studying there proposed a shinwari girl in the class...she rejected the guy, the son of chaudri begin to harass her and gave her threat that he would kidnap her through his guys....the girl has to inform her family and the shinwaris killed that son of powerful chaudri like an insect...thats how we deal with such scums.

Taliban was also esteemed guest during 80ies...

Yeah , some of the most wanted terrorists today sat as " moral equivalents of the American founding fathers " back then in the White House with the US president . But that is another story , isn't it ?

believe me, this will react back, MQM is sitting back calmly observing it, but one day these media goons and burgers will get heavy danda and they will realise how it feels like taking panga with MQM..

Spoken like your spiritual leader , keep it up ! :D

Altaf's boy through and through .

What would you say about those who restrict the movement of people during those so called peaceful " days of mourning " to make it successful though ?

Army Chief Kayani was fully involved in this rigging election, he had his share of $$$ and he is one of the puppet in US hands.

Why he went to meet Nawaz last day, even nawaz is not yet announce as PM. Think people, our Army Chief were never clean and they are more dirty than our political leaders.

Back
Top Bottom