What's new

Altaf hussain threatens again

Some ignorant Karachiities repeating same BS why media not focusing on Punjab rigging, because 90-95 percent election in Punjab was fair. only in 5 percent constituencies, rigging accusations emerged and no political party boycotted election in Punjab and not a single video of thappa mafia emerged from Punjab, which in case of Karachi is not true.

Ok ... I accept your point but now question raises why did people of Punjab has rejected to PTI despite such huge election campaign & spending billions of rupees ... But surely PTI could win in Karachi without single corner meeting of PTI :lol::lol::lol:

Give the urduspeakers full freedom and choice to vote, MQM would barely get one or two seats in whole karachi.....
MQM days are numbered, PTI would replace MQM in karachi.

a racist pathan guy is speaking on behalf of urdu speakers now, me urdu speaker myself felt discarded :lol:

This MQM needs to be destroyed for stability in the world.

Till now we have been hearing that MQM should be destroyed for stability in Karachi ... Now I have got one thing new ;) MQM is threat world's stability ............ بہت خوب

Give the urduspeakers full freedom and choice to vote, MQM would barely get one or two seats in whole karachi.....
MQM days are numbered, PTI would replace MQM in karachi.

Keep dreaming :lazy2:

But ground realty is PTI has replaced to ANP in KPK :lol:

really, ANP didnt kill, jamaat didnt kill? you obviously have a bias in considering the crimes of party dont you

Did i say KARACHI? I said ANP,JI and PTI don't do these things in KPK and about PTI invested heavily in punjab yet they lost because they didn't target rural aggressively like they targeted urban Punjab

And second thing, there are 148 seats in Punjab and most of PTI complaints received in 8-15 constituencies. And if you do the subtraction, multiplication and division and percentage, you will get to know why I say 90 percent elections in Punjab were fair.

And before MQM phenomenon came into being, JI was there in Karachi and they didn't have any militant wing, hecne it is MQM who established the culture of militant wings

im stopping to reply these ignorant people, please others stop too

But ANP and JI do not have militant wings in other provinces......MQM has started it.

But they have in Karachi ... Without militant wings how can they get bhattas & do target killings ???????

Did i say KARACHI? I said ANP,JI and PTI don't do these things in KPK and about PTI invested heavily in punjab yet they lost because they didn't target rural aggressively like they targeted urban Punjab

And second thing, there are 148 seats in Punjab and most of PTI complaints received in 8-15 constituencies. And if you do the subtraction, multiplication and division and percentage, you will get to know why I say 90 percent elections in Punjab were fair.

And

:lol: and from which urban area PTI secured majority in punjab

And before MQM phenomenon came into being, JI was there in Karachi and they didn't have any militant wing, hecne it is MQM who established the culture of militant wings

It means PTI failed in Punjab despite such heavy investment .....

:lol: and from which urban area PTI secured majority in punjab

Rawalpindi :P

j9mw03.jpg

I'm a Muhajir & i support MQM too but i hate altaf & so do many in MQM(even many MQM workers).

But let me add further that people jumping against rigging in Karachi should standup against rigging in Punjab too. Why target only Karachi?

My Dear why are you ignoring the sit-in protest of PTI workers in Lahore.......it’s a wrong stand of MQM that common people and political workers are ignoring rigging in Punjab.....by this stand they want to divert people's mind towards ethnicity......my dear every sane person condemn rigging…….but being a Karachiit I am more concerns with KARACHI…….MQM have no right to dictate WHAT SHOULD I THINK AND WHEN SHOULD I THINK

My Dear why are you ignoring the sit-in protest of PTI workers in Lahore.......it’s a wrong stand of MQM that common people and political workers are ignoring rigging in Punjab.....by this stand they want to divert people's mind towards ethnicity......my dear every sane person condemn rigging…….but being a Karachiit I am more concerns with KARACHI…….MQM have no right to dictate WHAT SHOULD I THINK AND WHEN SHOULD I THINK

Agreed then PTI should demand re-elections in all constituencies in Lahore ... Because PTI did lot of work over there .....

Good One!!!

ANP has kept their hold on Karachi transport by hook and crook,as almost all transporters in karachi are Pathans...and keeping that hold did include violence.
Not sure about JI

They had strong hold in KU, NED university , Delhi College, Islamia College, and some other educational Institutions......as a matter of fact JI was the first one to introduce Organised Violence Activity in Karachi.......

Back
Top Bottom