What's new

Altaf Hussain Speech - Hyderabad 3rd Jan 2014

Call Metropolitan Police in London at 00442072301212 and register your complaint against Altaf Hussain.”

this will be a final blow to traitors !

if you wish to create another east pakistan, your wish, east pakistan adventure never worked pal

reality check, this sort of mess never works, it just worsens

the british education couldn't teach u manners, kya deehat ka influence he bhai? UK jaa ker bhi paindu he rahe kya?
Funny you would say that because your dads hear and he barks on tv every other day manners for a
someone who tries to divide my nation:nono: . The only manners sepratists deserve is a proper burial if there's to many we will burn the mountains of there corpses. Marsoon marsoon sindh na daisun.

Call Metropolitan Police in London at 00442072301212 and register your complaint against Altaf Hussain.”

Please lodge a complain against British citizen Altaf hussain at these numbers postmaster@cityoflondon.police.uk 020 7601 2222

Not a good statement from MQM leader , it effect all urdu speaking peoples in karachi . plus peoples who are living in punjab and kpk have no idea about problems in karachi , urdu speaking peoples have been neglected from pppp govt , thats a fact but this kind of statement is not going to help anyway,i believe asking for another province is not a bad thing but asking on the bases of individual cast is wrong , i have to clear one thing here that from 2002-2007 at the time of mushi in karachi there were no clashes between sindhi, balouchi , pathans and mujir .. but as soon as pppp govt take charge they start putting haterd in the hearts of liyari peoples and make them fight against mujirs , than ANP took tribal peoples and pathans to karachi and arm them as anp workers along with al-asif , kati pahari , banaras , and afghan basti etc .
there is no clash between sindhi , balouchi , pathan and punjabi, muhajir but the leaders are presenting it because they want peoples to be divided and to weaken the bases of Pakistan , we are already suffering from WOT and extremism and if there is a civil war started in karachi than you can realize that Pak economy will crash within 3-5 days .
this is not the time to fight but to find solution to make pakistan stronger , its my appeal to peoples around pakistan that do not merge the statement of MQM with all urdu speaking peoples in karachi and all over pakistan , we are patriotic as much as anyone in pakistan, our ancestors leave everything for this ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN , in india we leave our house and properties and give all support to Quid-e-Azam to build PAkistan ,
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

Dont twist , Quote :D

I should at least know , what am I agreeing or disagreeing against seriously right ?
BdDtEa-CAAIx0Bc.jpg

the above ticker !

if you wish to create another east pakistan, your wish, east pakistan adventure never worked pal

reality check, this sort of mess never works, it just worsens

that is why you need to condemn Altaf hussain for his instigation to break pakistan !

Funny you would say that because your dads hear and he barks on tv every other day manners for a
someone who tries to divide my nation:nono: . The only manners sepratists deserve is a proper burial if there's to many we will burn the mountains of there corpses. Marsoon marsoon sindh na daisun.

i can also bring u mom dad, ur sister and whole family, please don't bring my family into the discussion here

translation: if they dont want urdu speaking sindhi, they can create their own province

where is all the crap u just spoke?

What final lesson ? Nay , we should negotiate with our angry brothers on the mountain and provide them a clean bill and allow them to open an office in the country . Come on !

taliban being worst enemy of Pakistan, unfortunately for mqm the former never tried to breakup pakistan, later did many times, wonder who is worst enemy of pakistan, taliban or mqm?

he was not the one who Fu*ked british girls, produce half british sons and got educated from oxford
@Secur now if I give him negative rating for this stupid and troll comment, please dont PM me to reverse it saying its a opinion.

separate khi and hyderabad from sindh and make is a separate province is the need of the hour .. enough of this garbage living now

i can also bring u mom dad, ur sister and whole family, please don't bring my family into the discussion here

translation: if they dont want urdu speaking sindhi, they can create their own province

where is all the crap u just spoke?

seriously read the first line, on top of the screen.

Back
Top Bottom